Steven Dannenmann Globe Chip Protector

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks but i didnt make it, found it somewhere elseOP this might help too http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-...asin=B0007WX0L2maybe u can learn something while protecting ur cards although this may be a little big
The only thing this troll should be using as a card protector is a dictionary.
Why does it take so long to ban kids like this?IP Ban on TopDollar/IveyWanabe/Idon'tGetAnyAttentionAtHomeSoiBotherYouGuysAtFCP
FWIW, DNA is looking into this. I feel the end is near.
Typical. Form over function focus of a child mentality. Thinking that the important thing is perception of being "cool"......it should be his PLAY (or better yet character, but that is another rant entirely) that makes him a role model......don't covet Chris Ferguson's hat & hair......don't covet DN's jersey......etc......covet their talent and in some cases (certainly these two) their class and style
to be honest i dont have a rolemodel cause i dont think anybody is beter i am my own rolemodel i was put on this earth to be the best NL tournoment player to ever walk gods land and i need to make sure i fullfill my destiny which is simply to be the best nl tourney player ever i love saying that ...anyway all of you should look up to me to be quite honest cause i know how to live life
little do you know im not just some lucky kid that is on a streak and cocky i am the real deal ...actually i am lucky for the gifts god gave me in poker so i am lucky in that regard but ya ive said it before il say it again im a poker playing god literaly i hate to brag but when you are as good as me and have the potential to be the greatest ever by far than u have to brag
lol I genuinely hope you aren't this delusional and are just here trolling. If you are serious, I guess what they say about middle america is true. Bannicitis!
The only thing this troll should be using as a card protector is a dictionary.FWIW, DNA is looking into this. I feel the end is near.
ur replys never fail to put a smile on my face
little do you know im not just some lucky kid that is on a streak and cocky i am the real deal ...actually i am lucky for the gifts god gave me in poker so i am lucky in that regard but ya ive said it before il say it again im a poker playing god literaly i hate to brag but when you are as good as me and have the potential to be the greatest ever by far than u have to brag
Based on what?Have you ever played someone who has touched over $100... much less $1,000,000?Have you ever seen a pot over $20... much less over $200,000?Have you ever played poker for REAL money for over 3 hours... much less 18 hours a day for a week straight?Have you ever peeled several $100 for a buy in to a table... much less plunked down $100,000 Bellagio chips out of your pocket for a seat?Have you ever had a girl kiss you... much less rub your penis on her back while she slept?Have you ever seen a professional poker player... much less flown to Vegas, seen the lights, and sat at a table of sharks salivating over your money?
to be honest i dont have a rolemodel cause i dont think anybody is beter i am my own rolemodel i was put on this earth to be the best NL tournoment player to ever walk gods land and i need to make sure i fullfill my destiny which is simply to be the best nl tourney player ever i love saying that ...anyway all of you should look up to me to be quite honest cause i know how to live life
Put down the comics my young friend, you need to get laid in the worst possible way.

Haha, I think the real winner here is this kid. We're trying to rationalize with a teenager who thinks he's the best poker player in the world.Let me say that again so that none of us ever reply to him again.We're trying to rationalize with a teenager who thinks he's the best poker player in the world.

I don't know how to break it to you pal, but if "living life" is being a high school dropout who will continue to live with his parents, will fail miserably at attempting to be "the best NL tournament player to ever walk gods land", and can't even spell commonly used words, then I don't understand how you expect people who are already successful, whether it's poker or "life", to look up to you.I haven't seen this much blatant flaming, and the OP defending himself with such a dumb argument, since CUin4Years started this thread.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=64318
Based on what?Have you ever played someone who has touched over $100... much less $1,000,000?Have you ever seen a pot over $20... much less over $200,000?Have you ever played oker for REAL money for over 3 hours... much less 18 hours a day for a week straight?Have you ever peeled several $100 for a buy in to a table... much less plunked down $100,000 Bellagio chips out of your pocket for a seat?Have you ever had a girl kiss you... much less rub your penis on her back while she slept?Have you ever seen a professional poker player... much less flown to Vegas, seen the lights, and sat at a table of sharks salivating over your money?
No No no No No and no and you know what it doesnt matter cause in the future i will get a chance to do all those things but what im saying is i know what im capable of it cant really be explained its like the who world opend up to me in 1 second on what i was ment to do sounds stupid to yuo huh id think that to if i was a person with no talent not to be rude but i think some people are chosen by god to do certain things and i am one of those people and 99.9 percent of the people that respond to me are the peopel that god has not chosen to be great... but to some up my post i will say that im 1 in a billion
No No no No No and no and you know what it doesnt matter cause in the future i will get a chance to do all those things but what im saying is i know what im capable of it cant really be explained its like the who world opend up to me in 1 second on what i was ment to do sounds stupid to yuo huh id think that to if i was a person with no talent not to be rude but i think some people are chosen by god to do certain things and i am one of those people and 99.9 percent of the people that respond to me are the peopel that god has not chosen to be great... but to some up my post i will say that im 1 in a billion
No, actually there are tons of people with various forms of retardation on this earth.
Haha, I think the real winner here is this kid. We're trying to rationalize with a teenager who thinks he's the best poker player in the world.Let me say that again so that none of us ever reply to him again.We're trying to rationalize with a teenager who thinks he's the best poker player in the world.
You're right, but this kids responses are comedic gold, and he doesn't even realize it.
You're right, but this kids responses are comedic gold, and he doesn't even realize it.
If only I were in high school again so I could knock some sense into him without going to jail.The good ol' days. :(Thank goodness there's plenty of adults with about as much sense as him to pound on on a slow night :club:

Everyone just relax.I think this kid is for real. If he wasn't, why would he defend himself so aggressively against you pack of jackels? I'm thinking, just based on his posts, that he could be the next big thing. Give him a break, you never know when greatness is upon us.Kind of like walking into a bar in Austria in the early 1900's and meeting a teenaged art student named Adolph. We all know how that turned out.

i just hope some day you all can be as happy as i am ...than you could get a taste of heaven on earth...
i just hope some day you all can be as happy as i am ...than you could get a taste of heaven on earth...
You are happy spending your days acting like a dicklicker on a internet message board. I pray to DOG that I am never happy like you.

besides, this can't be real. It's probably just someone stirring the pot.Can someone really be this bad with grammar, spelling, typing and forming sentences and not be considered legally retarded?Seriously, which events in the next special olympics? I need to get a line on some early bets.

dude, how did you know I was a Belinda Carlisle fane? I love you.

about my whole breaking your legs thing i take that back you know why...because you people dont relize who you are talking to i cant punish you for being ignornat its like cutting off a cats tounge cause it begs for food it just aint right....bye