• Cyndy Violette
    • Vanessa Rouso
    • Jean Gluck

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How can Vanessa Russo be tied for first in this poll:russovu2.jpgThis is the best we can come up with for hottest female player? Big nose. Bad complexion. Bad dye job. No fashion sense.Come on.

She's not a pro, but I still like her.nikki103.jpg

Definitely the hottest.Though I still do not these ranking things... talk about who is hot, OK. Rank them, not OK.
I think beauty pageants are pretty silly for the same reason. Why do I give a crap who other guys think is hot? It's all about creating a social hierarchy.On the other hand, it's a reason for cute girls to appear on TV, which is not a bad thing.
I think beauty pageants are pretty silly for the same reason. Why do I give a crap who other guys think is hot? It's all about creating a social hierarchy.
Yeah really. Sorry to disagree with everybody: I don't care what they look like, stupid people will never be "hot".I think Eddie Cantor speaks for most of you guys...if this thread had a theme song, this would be it:
:club:
Though I still do not these ranking things... talk about who is hot, OK. Rank them, not OK.
Oh, come on, let the boyz be pigs!! :club: We never denied you your ranking at the top of the goddess list.
How can Vanessa Russo be tied for first in this poll:russovu2.jpgThis is the best we can come up with for hottest female player? Big nose. Bad complexion. Bad dye job. No fashion sense.Come on.
Agreed. She's a -3 on my list. Meaning I need at least 3 shots of tequila before she would become a consideration.
Vanessa Rousso looks just like someone famous. It's starting to bug me... I just can't remember who it is! At first, Chevy Chase kept popping into my head. Then I thought it was Inspector Clouseau (eyebrows and stuff). But maybe that's just because Clouseau sounds like Rousso...Any help guys?
Vanessa Rousso looks just like someone famous. It's starting to bug me... I just can't remember who it is! At first, Chevy Chase kept popping into my head. Then I thought it was Inspector Clouseau (eyebrows and stuff). But maybe that's just because Clouseau sounds like Rousso...Any help guys?
At first, I was thinking the same thing.... I am drawing a blank though...I have family that are Rousso's. Maybe she looks familiar because she is a second cousin or something...
why isnt Annie Duke on the list???I voted for Jen Harman :club:
Sorry Annie Duke was left out for a violation of the brown stripe rule. She'll never be allowed to compete in a Hottest Female anything anymore.
LIZ LIEUthats end/
I used to think this too. But I finally got to meet her briefly a few weeks ago, and while nice enough, she actually looks much older in person. VERY small (like 5-1ish) and her face had too much makeup.But her toosh.... WOW!!! It's GONE! It looks as if someone came by with a knife and sliced it off. She has NO BUTT!!! NONE! I mean, I would go as far to say that it's inverted. I was actually shocked.Liz is literally a human stick figure with fake boob-age. She takes good pictures but man...toooooooo skinny.I'd vote for my wife actually, but she almost never plays poker. :club:
You can't overlook the fact that TILLY HAS A HUGE PAIR of wins w/ a WSOP and WPT title. She gets my vote.
Yeah, Lady events....The main problem with her is that she is 50!!!! Imagine the amount of post work they have to do on her skin to hide all the wrinkles...