I decided to make a comic for this:tombrandicomicth1.jpg[Edit] The Forum is reducing the size of the pic so the words aren't clear - just click to view full image to see it in all its glory (hole) [/Edit]

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, it must be nice to be this delusional... http://people.tribe.net/kallistiAn excerpt: Gearing UpThis week marks the start of the Five Diamonds event at Bellagio. And although I have a few things that I need to work out, I am truly excited. What better place to play my next WPT event than the one that made me famous? Before my twenty-sixth birthday, I will have made my first two million dollars. You might think this ridiculous for me to say, but I know it is going to happen. Were I only to win one major tournament, I would have one to two million dollars. With the World Series of Poker next year along with all the other events and cash games I will be playing, it is definitely feasible. But don't expect anything extravagent. You won't see me buying an expensive sports car, a house, or a closet full of Gucci and Prada. The first two million I earn will go directly into an investment plan which will allow me a spending allowance every month of somewhere between ten to twenty thousand dollars. That way I can live and work comfortably for years and never go broke.But it is the third million I make that I am truly excited about. By the time I am twenty-eight, one of my biggest dreams will come true. I will buy a boat that I can sail around the world with. That is my one true dream. In four years, that is where I want to be.She thinks she's a rock star without knowing how to play an instrument...Funny shiz, IQ :club:

Ahhhh, it must be nice to be this delusional... http://people.tribe.net/kallistiAn excerpt: Gearing UpThis week marks the start of the Five Diamonds event at Bellagio. And although I have a few things that I need to work out, I am truly excited. What better place to play my next WPT event than the one that made me famous? Before my twenty-sixth birthday, I will have made my first two million dollars. You might think this ridiculous for me to say, but I know it is going to happen. Were I only to win one major tournament, I would have one to two million dollars. With the World Series of Poker next year along with all the other events and cash games I will be playing, it is definitely feasible. But don't expect anything extravagent. You won't see me buying an expensive sports car, a house, or a closet full of Gucci and Prada. The first two million I earn will go directly into an investment plan which will allow me a spending allowance every month of somewhere between ten to twenty thousand dollars. That way I can live and work comfortably for years and never go broke.But it is the third million I make that I am truly excited about. By the time I am twenty-eight, one of my biggest dreams will come true. I will buy a boat that I can sail around the world with. That is my one true dream. In four years, that is where I want to be.She thinks she's a rock star without knowing how to play an instrument...Funny shiz, IQ :club:
Not to mention the couple nudie pics in her photo album...

Just watched some of those videos... that girl is a retard. "I made some moves on him, I feel kinda "whhooo" about that, uhhuhuhuhhhhu." Uhhuhuhuhuhuh... shut the fuck up. That's about as sad as Mikey McD "making a move" on Chan in Rounders.

The thread has just reached full-blown trainwreck status with the addition of the following (by Newhizzle):---ok, so i wasnt going to post anything, i dont like spreading drama, but a friend told me that brandi is for some reason spreading lies abotu me and she apparently even told him that i was in the room when she busted my accoutn watching it happen, thats [censored], shes also been sending me threatening text messages and telling me to get on here and say that this never happened, im not one to lie about [censored], so thats clearly not going to happen, so i guess ill go ahead and bloodbath the *****im not sure of the amoutn thaty she lost, it was somewhere between 25 and 30k, anyway, i went out to la with her and i was teaching her sitngoes, i let her play my account while i was getting burried downstairs at commerce, the nigth that this happened, i was playing 4/8, stuck like 40 or 50k or so, and i was texting her while playing to check up on how she was doing, she told me that she was winningat first she was just supposed to be playing sitngoes, one of the nigths before, she got stuck a lot and started playing 15/30 and got stuck more, she has a way of making people feel really bad for her, so i didnt really get mad, but i told her not to play that big anymore and to stick to sitngoes while i wasnt around, and that some time i would teach her limit, but id prefer she didnt play 15/30 because she basically had no limit experience, another night, she started playing 5/10 NL without asking me first and she said she was winning, but i told her id rather she play lower and she said shed stick to 3/6, what nigth different [censored] happened is kind of a blur, i was in a total frenzy for the whole trip, dealing with a lot of [censored] from her and losing a lot of money, defiantely playing badthe nigth she busted it, she was texting me and said she was doing very well, i was getting burried and definately not thinking clearly and for some reason i gave her permission to play 10/20 NL, but on the condition that she was very careful and that she only played if it was a very good game(not a chance she could possibly know what a good game is btw), but that i would prefer that she stick to 5/10 anyway(really, i was in a frenzy, im [censored] stupid for telling her she could play anywhere near that big)we were texting back and forth and she kept telling me that she was winning a lot, so i wasnt too worried, when i got done playing, i went up and she was still playing, and she ended up playing a very long session, i was exausted, so i was like whateverthe next day when i got up, i tried to get onto stars, and my password was changed, i asked her wtf is going on, and she said she wanted it to be a surprise how much she was up, i was basically like, [censored] that, get me on my account, and she told me she busted it, i obviously got pissed, but she has a way of making me feel so bad for her that i couldnt stay mad for that long(yes, im a [censored] idiot)she called a few people to try to get money back for me, but she couldnt get anything, she told me straight up to keep quiet while she was on the phone with them because the only way that she could get money from guys is if they think that she wants to [censored] them, that pretty much changed my perspective of her, now i realzed that she was a scandalous *****anyway, she got all depressed and locked herself in the bathroom that nigth, and i heard a glass break while she was in there(she has cuts on her arms from cutting herself, she gets extreamly depressed) i got really worried about her and knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok and if i could come in, she said she was taking a bath and to leave her alone, i shouldnt be listening outside the door, i was in a complete frenzy hoping that she wasnt going to kill herself and my friend called me and told me that mr. foo(90% VPIP full ring and quite possibly the best poker player ever, he was up easily 200k in like 3 days of destroying all the pros) was downstairs, so i went to go play poker and get the [censored] away from the roomwhen i got back up, she was passed out in the bath, using towels as blankets and on the bathroom wall, written in blood, it said, "i will fly one day" so now im freaking out and i wake her up, she had made a pretty deep cut in her legso while i should have been pissed about [censored], i couldnt help but be very worried for her, i didnt know what to do, i felt really bad, i cared about her and didnt like to see her like that, and couldnt really stay mad for long, i am a very forgiving person, and im definately too trustinganyway, thats pretty much the story, i probly left stuff out or forgot [censored], but thats the jist of it, ive learned a lot of lessons since i won the borgata, one of those is that you really cant trust anyone in the poker world, another is i really shouldnt let myself get emotionally attached to any bitches, a lot of [censored] has happened that has nothing to do with brandi, but i have like 240k out and i have officially decided that i am finished with loaning and staking, im not going to get into other people business about that, also whenever im dealing with a crazy sketchy ***** my mind has been [censored] up as hell and i havent been able to play good, so im not going to let them affect me anymore(brandi is not the only one, and while shes the craziest of the two, she probably less evil than the other one, but im not going to get into that either, im not here to post other peoples business, the only reason im posting this is because brandi is telling people lies about it)really, i have only myself to blame for allowing myself to be open to this kind of [censored], especially after its happened to me too many times, but its all going to stop nowalso, a sidenote for you gossip fiends while im at it, in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ***, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to? i pretty much lost all respect for her after she told me thati ended up putting her in a satellite because i felt so bad for her, but that was clearly a mistake, after she busted from it, she started crying and making a scene at fix because she was so depressed that she wouldnt be able to play in the 15k event, ive pretty much gotten immune to her [censored], not giving any ***** another dime, and i have a new mindset, will no longer let myself be taken advantage of anymore, just going to focus on keeping my head straight, and try to play good, and my bankroll is going to be my bankrollalso, i really dont know anything about the captain tom story other than what shes told me, and thats pretty much what she posted, she told me about that when i first met her at foxwoods and that she was broke and had no way of getting home, so i bought her a plane ticket that she was supposed to pay me back for, she also said before that she plans on paying me bakc what she lost on my account, but i really seriously doubt ill ever see that again ===Can't... stop... reading...

i was getting burried and definately not thinking clearly and for some reason i gave her permission to play 10/20 NL, but on the condition that she was very careful and that she only played if it was a very good game(not a chance she could possibly know what a good game is btw), but that i would prefer that she stick to 5/10 anyway(really, i was in a frenzy, im [censored] stupid for telling her she could play anywhere near that big)
This guy is as much of a moron in the story as anyone else. He is getting a little tail and so gives her his account to play with?!? My God these people are unreal. What life drama. These people win a few hundred K playing poker and don't have the emotional maturity to cope with it. Children....I need to go read more

oh yeaaaatrust and ****ing believe i posted theremy god this ***** makes me sick...how the hell am i supposed to get my buyins covered from now on?!? LOL i'm obv joking. but seriously!! **** this *****!! i hate girls like this!!! no wonder most of my friends are guys!god damn triflin' *** hoooooooooooo

This guy is as much of a moron in the story as anyone else. He is getting a little tail and so gives her his account to play with?!? My God.
Probably a combination of blatant disregard for the value of money (hey he can clear a couple hundred thousand multitabling in no time!) and chronic virginity...

My favorite part of the thread on 2+2 is that someone bumped it because nobody had posted in it within the last 5 minutes. LOL!Seriously, if you are actually at the tables today, or working, or whatever, just take the day off. This thread is truly epic.Mark

My favorite part of the thread on 2+2 is that someone bumped it because nobody had posted in it within the last 5 minutes. LOL!Seriously, if you are actually at the tables today, or working, or whatever, just take the day off. This thread is truly epic.Mark
...bump...
:club: Exactly 5 minutes even, very nice! :)Mark
what can i say pal... im'a natural... ;)u know what i was thinking... why can't all women in poker be as respectable as myself? lmao @ me j/k :D
OMG please tell me it isn't the blonde Cardplayer girl standing behind me in this pic. Her name is Amanda. I'm madly in love with her. If it is, I might puke.Markcardplayer2.jpg
MarkThis is sorta like one of those thinly disguised attempts to hide a bad beat story..."Hey guy...are we talking about Amanda...Is that her BEHIND ME IN CARDPLAYER MAGAZINE PICTURE!!! I don't know if you guys know, but I made the FT of a WSOP event...see here's the proof!!!" :club:
what can i say pal... im'a natural... ;)u know what i was thinking... why can't all women in poker be as respectable as myself? lmao @ me j/k :club:
Preach on sister!!!Don't know if you remmeber me Tracey, but I was deep in a $20 mtt w/ you a wayyyyyys back. I took 4th and I think u took 2nd if memory serves. I know you have been here for a little bit now, but wanted to say welcome....and of course....<3
Preach on sister!!!Don't know if you remmeber me Tracey, but I was deep in a $20 mtt w/ you a wayyyyyys back. I took 4th and I think u took 2nd if memory serves. I know you have been here for a little bit now, but wanted to say welcome....and of course....<3
hmmm... musta been a longggggggg time agoooooo.... i smokey da pot... so uh.... either way nice to meet u!!!!<3f h0's - i dun give a **** if its the holidays or not!
Quote: we were texting back and forth and she kept telling me that she was winning a lot, so i wasnt too worried, when i got done playing, i went up and she was still playing, and she ended up playing a very long session, i was exausted, so i was like
....fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, let me stick it in your bum bum
MarkThis is sorta like one of those thinly disguised attempts to hide a bad beat story..."Hey guy...are we talking about Amanda...Is that her BEHIND ME IN CARDPLAYER MAGAZINE PICTURE!!! I don't know if you guys know, but I made the FT of a WSOP event...see here's the proof!!!" :club:
Holla! Its really just a thinly veiled attempt to fantasize about Amanda again...I'd forgotten about her! I've only got 2 more weeks for my .sig to be legit, so you know, I need to maximize my brag value....Mark