• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandi about moving home and/or working for a living:

My dad just called me back and I talked to him for a while. He said that he is going to talk to my stepmother and that they are going away for Christmas. But perhaps I can come after that...It means another holiday alone, but it also means hope...If anyone believes in God, please say a prayer that this will work out. I don't mind working. I've worked very hard my entire life and wouldn't mind the benefits of doing some construction work (at least I'll have buffer arms ~ and in a few months, no one can say they look "meaty"). It would take my mind off this situation and help me move on, plus I would love the opportunity to spend some time with my dad and rebuild our relationship. So like I said, say a prayer for me... it all depends on my stepmother ~ and she has never liked me very much.
I've dated strippers pretty exclusively for most of my life - and I gotta say, this girl belongs on a pole.

Shaniac returns for another one-two(plustwo):

Brandi, have you ever, in a direct or roundabout way, offered sex for money/buyins to a poker player? Because I've heard you have. I'm sure your M.O. is to come off as flirty/slutty as possible and then when the person you are leading on (in exchagnge for a buyin) tries to collect on the promise of sex, you act appalled.I don't mind your whorishness whatsoever, it's the way you disguise it through total disinegnuity that makes me sick.
Considering a buy-in is 5-10k, I'd say she's not worth it. Maybe a daily $500 tournament though. That'd be worth playing hide the salami with her.

Tom Franklin was featured prominently in a few PPT episodes. I wouldn't doubt that he's capable of all that. Of course I wouldn't doubt that about a lot of "name pros" either.Still one thing is obvious from the post - the girl needs serious psychiatric help.

i was gonna read it but once i saw it had something to do with a women playing poker i quit

I'm not searching through 20+ pages of threads to look for Shane's post. Which page please?
from Shane's first post..."I don't consider Capt. Tom particularly trustworthy in the poker world, but I trust anything that you say even less. I'm pretty sure whatever BS comes out of Tom's mouth, he's far from broke.You're a total mess and everything you say is twisted and filtered through your fukced-up insane little brain. You've been on tour two-months and are already on the verge of a breakdown--flee while you can.I'm sure parts of your story are true, while the thrust of it has been so distorted by your inability to process reality that the contents are worthless.edit...and slanderous. "from Shane's recent post..."Brandi, have you ever, in a direct or roundabout way, offered sex for money/buyins to a poker player? Because I've heard you have. I'm sure your M.O. is to come off as flirty/slutty as possible and then when the person you are leading on (in exchagnge for a buyin) tries to collect on the promise of sex, you act appalled.I don't mind your whorishness whatsoever, it's the way you disguise it through total disinegnuity that makes me sick."there you go :club:

Here's a nice little gem from the 20-somethingth page.BrandiRose:

Dutch was supposed to be talking to Tom and getting my money back. Unfortunately he is crazy and completely lied to me. He told me that Tom had agreed to give me my money as long as I signed papers that said I would never talk about him or Amanda or any of this story ever again. That was a lie. Tom does not care to give me my money. Instead, he tells everyone that I'm crazy and making it all up ~ of course to cover his own ***.Instead Dutch was trying to sell him a patent for something. The patent was expired. I had a panic attack because I actually believed that I would get my money back. When I found out Dutch was lying to me, I couldn't breathe. Bellagio security guards had surrounded me and called the paramedics. There is a report about it ~ if you do not believe me.During my panic attack, my passport was stolen. Coincidence, Dutch was the one to empty my purse to look for an inhaler. He was also the one who mentioned that it was missing. He accused the three guys he was with of stealing it. I punched one of the guys. He then made up some story that if I went to the crap tables with him, it would show up. He told me that a guy named Johnny took it because he thought I was faking my panic attack.I called Dutch a schizophrenic [censored]tonight. Told him that when he was cheering over his big suck out over Hachem this year, he looked like the biggest dumb *** of the year.He called me an evil *****.