Andy Black The Rapper?

The TOC was filmed at the beginning of this year's WSOP. He was wearing Poker Mountain in the PPT events filmed about 1 1/2 years ago.
I think you might want to get your sarcasometer checked.
I think you might want to get your sarcasometer checked.
I see that now. I thought that I'd spend a few seconds to help someone who is clueless, but I had no idea that someone like that would waste time to post a useless question to which the clueless one already knew the answer.
I see that now. I thought that I'd spend a few seconds to help someone who is clueless, but I had no idea that someone like that would waste time to post a useless question to which the clueless one already knew the answer.
Since when are jokes useless?

I have a strong dislike for Andy Black. Maybe it is from the whole crying thing last year.I did however enjoy watching him get under Matusow's skin.

I like CBass1724's avatar. I asked my girl to take the same type pic for my phone. Thanks CBass1724.
You are quite welcome.Please post when you get that shot please. :club:
You have to be a musician or a rapper to wear a t-shirt? :club: My lollapalooza shirts must make people think I'm very, very talented.
Not at all...I just found it interesting that Andy Black, the Buddhist, was wearing an Eminem Tshirt. Just intriqued thats all.