the krablar: an introduction tothe besthand in poker

I would like to introduce the next person to create a krabler thread to my fist.
Shoot, I need a krablar story bad then. I guess I'll head on down to the Commerce to get one. I must take up this challenge.
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever bad poker player bumed this, go to hell, kid. or if your an adult and actually play the krablar, then get a helmet and drool cup
hahahahah You have no idea of it's power, sklanskite.. You must think outside the box to know the Krablar's power..
what ever bad poker player bumed this, go to hell, kid. or if your an adult and actually play the krablar, then get a helmet and drool cup
hahahahah You have no idea of it's power, sklanskite.. You must think outside the box to know the Krablar's power..
whatevs, i've got gamble, youve got bad ideas. ps, if anyone is bad enough to get tilted from the krablar,or misread you in the future cause of it, they are bad enough to play the krablar. you don't really need those kind of tricks when youre at the retard-humping-door-knob-level, and a higher level will just eat you alive, chum......pthat's all, keep playing it. night.
whatevs, i've got gamble, youve got bad ideas. ps, if anyone is bad enough to get tilted from the krablar,or misread you in the future cause of it, they are bad enough to play the krablar. you don't really need those kind of tricks when youre at the retard-humping-door-knob-level, and a higher level will just eat you alive, chum......pthat's all, keep playing it. night.
Hahahahahhahah you know another great reason to play the Krablar.. Stupid kids see you play it, and they want to play it to!! They want to do the dance, and they start playing it poorly, out of position, with out a reason, just to GAMBO... it's awesome.. and yes, baby, I know K3 is a shit bag hand.. it's the ****ing POINT!
King-Crab Dance = GANGSTA!LoL. Great read good post. now is there a different dance if it is sooooooted?
Krablar doens't dicriminate, though it's often BETTER for it not to be suited.. 'cause people know some people play any two suited cards, and they can write it off to that.. with KRABLAR, you don't want them writing shit off, you just want them thinking you're nuts..
that's all' date=' keep playing it. night.[/quote']Hahahahahhahah you know another great reason to play the Krablar.. Stupid kids see you play it, and they want to play it to!! They want to do the dance, and they start playing it poorly, out of position, with out a reason, just to GAMBO... it's awesome.. and yes, baby, I know K3 is a censored bag hand.. it's the censored POINT!
i'm sorry could you repeat that? all i hear is blah blah blah , i think i'm the man at poker. :club: yeah i know why its played, and i'm sure you play it better than others with maybe a 49% ev (sw). But anyway, no ones mind will change in this one. Its why gus and action dan can be at the same final table together. maybe it works maybe it doens't. see you at the final table. and no i'm not that tight, i'm just a realist.
that's all' date=' keep playing it. night.[/quote']Hahahahahhahah you know another great reason to play the Krablar.. Stupid kids see you play it' date=' and they want to play it to!! They want to do the dance, and they start playing it poorly, out of position, with out a reason, just to GAMBO... it's awesome.. and yes, baby, I know K3 is a censored bag hand.. it's the censored POINT![/quote']i'm sorry could you repeat that? all i hear is blah blah blah , i think i'm the man at poker. :lol: yeah i know why its played, and i'm sure you play it better than others with maybe a 49% ev (sw). But anyway, no ones mind will change in this one. Its why gus and action dan can be at the same final table together. maybe it works maybe it doens't. see you at the final table. and no i'm not that tight, i'm just a realist.
blah blah blah, all I hear is a hatter wanna be, who talks about "the bigger limits" and compares himself to Action Dan. hahahahahah. Have fun, true value.

I rarely play the Krablar, but I understand it's great potential. Therefore, I occasionally give it a well-timed whirl, but I have not yet hit. But when I do, I will dance like I have never danced before!...in crab stance.

that's all, keep playing it. night.
Hahahahahhahah you know another great reason to play the Krablar.. Stupid kids see you play it, and they want to play it to!! They want to do the dance, and they start playing it poorly, out of position, with out a reason, just to GAMBO... it's awesome.. and yes, baby, I know K3 is a censored bag hand.. it's the censored POINT!
i'm sorry could you repeat that? all i hear is blah blah blah , i think i'm the man at poker. :club: yeah i know why its played, and i'm sure you play it better than others with maybe a 49% ev (sw). But anyway, no ones mind will change in this one. Its why gus and action dan can be at the same final table together. maybe it works maybe it doens't. see you at the final table. and no i'm not that tight, i'm just a realistblah blah blah, all I hear is a hatter wanna be, who talks about "the bigger limits" and compares himself to Action Dan. hahahahahah. Have fun, true value.
and no i'm not that tight, i'm just a realist
that's all' date=' keep playing it. night.[/quote']Hahahahahhahah you know another great reason to play the Krablar.. Stupid kids see you play it' date=' and they want to play it to!! They want to do the dance, and they start playing it poorly, out of position, with out a reason, just to GAMBO... it's awesome.. and yes, baby, I know K3 is a censored bag hand.. it's the censored POINT![/quote']i'm sorry could you repeat that? all i hear is blah blah blah , i think i'm the man at poker. :lol: yeah i know why its played, and i'm sure you play it better than others with maybe a 49% ev (sw). But anyway, no ones mind will change in this one. Its why gus and action dan can be at the same final table together. maybe it works maybe it doens't. see you at the final table. and no i'm not that tight, i'm just a realist.
blah blah, realist, schmealist.. and btw, my ev is WAY below -1% on the hand.. but on the OTHER hands I play, on the action I get from it.....
  • 2 weeks later...

Krablar haters out there, but as the Krablar Prophet, it is time to bump this thread again, to make sure all the forum newbies have heard the Good News of the Krablar.I heard a forum newbie in another thread talk about his favorite hand, K3, and not refer to it by His proper title, nor do the dance, both of which are high blasphemy, so I knew it was time for a little more re-education..Krablar Uber alles.