the krablar: an introduction tothe besthand in poker

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: I just read the whole thread - funny stuff. And a nice idea too, I often call or raise with not-so-great hands, when I have seen the other guy take down a couple pots with crap hands, so to reverse that could definately be profitable. I'm just not sure, typing "pinch pinch" would put anyone on tilt, and I don't think I could bring myself to doing the dance in a live game. :D
You trying to take credit for naming krablar once a week, is like Tritz trying to convince the world that poker is rigged. Get over it. You aren't going to score any babes over it, and nikki and missidaho aren't interested.
Okay. You bump, I bump. But you are still retarded. Keep it up. Remember people who aren't idiots know you have no clue. I don't think that will stop you, so meh...Regardless, you keep me entertained with your "I invented the krablar, and the question mark!" speeches. Thanks.
You trying to take credit for naming krablar once a week, is like Tritz trying to convince the world that poker is rigged. Get over it. You aren't going to score any babes over it, and nikki and missidaho aren't interested.
Okay. You bump, I bump. But you are still retarded. Keep it up. Remember people who aren't idiots know you have no clue. I don't think that will stop you, so meh...Regardless, you keep me entertained with your "I invented the krablar, and the question mark!" speeches. Thanks.
Wow, you think I have no clue.. that sucks.. I mean, the Krablar is all about getting people to think you're good, right?Your Krablar hate only makes my love stronger. Pinch Pinch, sucka fish.

So I was waxing sentimental about the ole Krablar thread today, all of the hate feeding my love, as it's wont to do, and I read over this post, on page two:

Funny post! I hope you are Really Big D McGee, because if someone did the dance after playing the Krablar in front of me I'd probably blow a gasket! lol.Last night I raise UTG with AA and get a caller 2 seats down... flop comes 99X... I bet out, he calls... turn blank, I bet, he calls. River blank, I bet he calls.Flips over 6 9 offsuit.... OMG you would have thought he started WWIII.He was two seats down from UTG (who raised) and he calls 2 cold with 6 9 off. I told him that must be the only 69 action he ever gets thats why he plays it. Of course he says nothing b/c he's probably a drunk monkey.Another hand I think I got KK in 2nd position. I raise... guy IMMEDIATELY to my left calls (I'm very tight btw, 18-25% flops so I don't know what form of crack he was smoking). Anyway flop comes 9 high. bet, call, etc. Plays all the way through. No ace shows up. River card is a queen. He flips over Q9 off for rivered 2 pairs. I mean... WTF?! Calls my EP tight raise right behind me with 54 people behind him to act, holding 9 Q off.... I mean........ Needless to say it was a 3 hour losing session for me. I won like 8% of 217 hands. Very dismal.
I was very, very newbie when this was posted, very new to the forum. If I had more than 20 posts, I'd doubt it. I had no idea whom JFarrello was at that time, and what a bizarre honor it was to have him grace my thread. It's funny how he completely co-opted the thread, switching from Krablar, to rattle off two pointless bad beat stories. I flamed him a little at the time, but If I'd know his legend at the time, I would have turned on the naplam. Ah, Jfarrello, how I miss ya. I'm getting sentimental in my old age.
KILLTHISTHREAD.........................NOW!Best...
Nice post...YAWN... call me when you've contributed something to this forum that's 1/10th as funny or useful as this OP. Try innovating instead of player hating, it's fun.
Hey mods, how much would it cost to have this thread deleted?
$1000Seriously.
I can't hate on that. You pay me 1000 bucks, and I'll go delete every one of my posts in this thread myself. I'm not above selling out.
KINDLYBuild a time machine that transports this thread back to March 28th at 1:53 and destroys it's entire content and all post retorical evidence herin...........NOW!Best...(any better?)
Only getting worse.. but thanks for the bump...

i got respect for the krablar, it made me some loot last night even though i had to get a little 'luck' to win with it, so its chill with me. Sometimes you have to have fun palying this game to remind you that its just a game. The krablar is a great way of doing that. I know that everytime I see this hand, im going to think of FCP and giggle a little to myself..so dont hate on the King pincher, embrace it and spread word of its vast supremacy over pocket jacks around the globeBy the way, why do people insist on removing posts. If you dont like it, then dont read it. I dont understand what the difficulty in understanding this is. Its because of all of you tools that we have censorship in America today while the blokes get to see titties galore on British commericals. Sometimes, Americans are just too damn serious for thier own good.

Wow this BigDMcGee really has some problems. He finds pride in this thread as if its his child. Seriously stop quoting every response taht is ever made in this thread and try living a life...
So, going into threads, and flaming people is a sign of a superior life? hahahahahahahha Pinch Pinch.
Hey mods, how much would it cost to have this thread deleted?
$1000Seriously.
Pinch Pinch...by the way, what's up with the avatar? Please tell me that's not Chad Kroeger or whoever the fuck from Nickleback.

Gotta love that only newbies keep describing Krablar hands in this thread. Everyone else has been sick of this thread for 6 months.By the way, I'll chip in for the $1000 deletion fee as long as the money goes to Custom and not Big Tits McGee

Gotta love that only newbies keep describing Krablar hands in this thread.  Everyone else has been sick of this thread for 6 months.By the way, I'll chip in for the $1000 deletion fee as long as the money goes to Custom and not Big Tits McGee
Newbies? If you are refering to me, well I joined this forum like 6 months before you and after lurking for a long time. I'm just not a nerdbird.
Gotta love that only newbies keep describing Krablar hands in this thread.  Everyone else has been sick of this thread for 6 months.By the way, I'll chip in for the $1000 deletion fee as long as the money goes to Custom and not Big Tits McGee
Newbies? If you are refering to me, well I joined this forum like 6 months before you and after lurking for a long time. I'm just not a nerdbird.
Sorry Vert, didn't think you copied a hand history on here. God knows I didn't read through the whole thread.Oh wait, I have a great Krablar story. I'm in the CO position, get Kc3d. Raise 3x the big blind. SB calls. Flop is K33. SB checks, I bet 3/4 pot, SB raises all-in, I call. SB has KK. Awesome hand, I lose.