the krablar: an introduction tothe besthand in poker

I was reading this thread as I was playing 3-6 Omaha H/L on AP. Decided to go play 3-6 holdem to try my hand with the krablar. Sure enough, 4th hand is the krablar off suit. Raise in mp 3 callers. Flop comes A74, I bet and get 1 call. Turn blank, my bet is called. River is a blank, I bet he folds! I'm up $15 and fold the next orbit until I pick up Kc 3c in LP. I raise and get 2 callers. Flop comes 3h 5c Ac. I bet and get raised. We cap it and the turn is... the Tc! We jam it until he is all in. He shows AA and the river is a brick. The Krablar busts aces! I tell the table that the Krablar owns, but nobody says anything. I cash out and go to bed happy because I have joined the club.
You played LHE just to try to get the Krablar? Then you got it in your first two orbits?I call SHENNANIGANS on you.
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, since everyone else has a Krablar story, heres mine.I was playing in a home game on Monday, got the Krablar, of course i had to play it. Ended up betting enough to get everyone to fold after the flop hit no one, flipped up my Krablar, stood up, and did the Krablar victory dance. :dance: PINCH PINCH PINCH PINCH :dance: good times, good times.

• 2 weeks later...

People wonder why I bump the Krablar thread all the time.. this PM I got should answer all those questions...Inbox :: MessageFrom: snowmannnTo: BigDMcGeePosted: Wed, Dec 28th, 2005 3:54Subject: chuck norris bows to the krablar Quote messageBig D--my bad for the post about Chuck Norris. He is just so awesome, i wanted to see what other people thought his best move was. I didnt know you crafted the krablar thread. i bow to your omnipotence. best thread ever. i love doing the crab dance in our homegame when i rake in a nice pot with the king crab.--snowmannI bump the Krablar thread, 'cause I crave the adoration of rubes and ubertools...Bow to me, My minions.. bow to your Master.. PINCH PINCH, PINCH PINCH ahahahAHAHHAAHHAhahahahaha

People wonder why I bump the Krablar thread all the time.. this PM I got should answer all those questions...Inbox :: MessageFrom: snowmannnTo: BigDMcGeePosted: Wed, Dec 28th, 2005 3:54Subject: chuck norris bows to the krablar Quote messageBig D--my bad for the post about Chuck Norris. He is just so awesome, i wanted to see what other people thought his best move was. I didnt know you crafted the krablar thread. i bow to your omnipotence. best thread ever. i love doing the crab dance in our homegame when i rake in a nice pot with the king crab.--snowmannI bump the Krablar thread, 'cause I crave the adoration of rubes and ubertools...Bow to me, My minions.. bow to your Master.. PINCH PINCH, PINCH PINCH ahahahAHAHHAAHHAhahahahaha
forget the quote, whs that bird in your avatar pic? :wink:
forget the quote, whs that bird in your avatar pic? :wink:
Liz Lieh, one of the best young players in the world, and within two years will be the best female player who's not called "harman"

what they want.. Ask and ye shall recieve..

Agreed. Does anyone know what type of stakes DC usually plays with. Can he afford to keep playing at these limits? I know he is widely respected, but why risk this much versus a poker pro when there are plenty of fish in the pond? Is it all ego?
Um.. he thinks DN is a fish, for one thing... Eugeeneel, whom as I understand is part of the 4 headed monster that is dreamclown, plays very high stakes, usually heads up or short handed.. I've seen him make a fortune off hellmuth on UB.. he kinda goes after the famous live game, and live tournement pros, and schools them.. it's his MO.. but he may have bit off more than he can chew in DN.. I still think DC has more experience playing heads up Limit hold 'em.. he's played a TON of it online over the past few years. but DN is a quick, quick learner..
I know Eugeeneel pwns hellmuth and Daniel was worried about people switching on the DC account. Who are the others?Also it may be time for a krablar bump
BUMP
i gotta tell you, from what i can infer from the title of your post (it was really long so i didnt read it) i dont think this is going to catch on.
The very first post to the thread :club: This will get my vote for "Thread of the Year"
i gotta tell you, from what i can infer from the title of your post (it was really long so i didnt read it) i dont think this is going to catch on.
The very first post to the thread :lol: This will get my vote for "Thread of the Year"
Yes, that post is the "Dewey beats Truman" of FCP..

That's right folks....BUMP!I took the sickest Krablar beat to date...PokerStars Game #3474892932: Tournament #16921976, Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2005/12/29 - 22:21:35 (ET)Table '16921976 21' Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: Gogimaiden (16810 in chips) Seat 2: cashcab (21885 in chips) Seat 3: Damauler12 (5120 in chips) Seat 4: wayne_king86 (29580 in chips) Seat 5: Fragg (15139 in chips) Seat 6: lonnie1 (13450 in chips) Seat 7: thopra (32184 in chips) Seat 8: Percussion (18867 in chips) Seat 9: Tidlund (6420 in chips) *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Damauler12 [Ad Kc]Gogimaiden: calls 400cashcab: calls 400Damauler12: raises 4695 to 5095 and is all-inwayne_king86: folds Fragg: folds lonnie1: folds thopra: calls 5095Percussion: folds Tidlund: folds Gogimaiden: folds cashcab: folds *** FLOP *** [Qd Qh 6d]thopra is connected *** TURN *** [Qd Qh 6d] [Jd]*** RIVER *** [Qd Qh 6d Jd] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Damauler12: shows [Ad Kc] (a pair of Queens)thopra: shows [Kd 3d] (a flush, King high)thopra collected 11815 from potThat's right kids...Blinds $200/$400 $25 ante and this cat calls 5K COLD w/ the Krablar!!!The disease has spread!!!!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a Krablar bump, the first of the new year...Good luck in the coming year, Krablar disciples..And to Krablar haters, I pray to his magesty that his wrath isn't too mighty upon you in the coming year, but I fear my prayers go on deaf ears.Bump.

got dealt 3c Kc on the button. Six to the flop. Flop comes 3s 3d Ks. Lots of action. LOTS. Turn comes 10s. Capped betting four way. Js on the river. Capped betting 3 way. UTG with As Qs takes down the pot with the Royal Flush. Good think I folded pre-flop. F*CK THE KRABLAR!!

got dealt 3c Kc on the button. Six to the flop. Flop comes 3s 3d Ks. Lots of action. LOTS. Turn comes 10s. Capped betting four way. Js on the river. Capped betting 3 way. UTG with As Qs takes down the pot with the Royal Flush. Good think I folded pre-flop. F*CK THE KRABLAR!!
I've always been a fan of surprise endings and this one did not dissapoint. :club:
Ah, Kowboy Koop doesn't get the power of the Krablar, there's a shock.folding kx suited on the button in an unraised six way pot is just stupid, period.