A New Fcp Chat Room For The Transition And Beyond!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up, I am back in. Lets get this bad boy going again today.BY the way. I was just talkin to Janicito99. She informed me if you goto to the website irc.holonet.org - You can click on Looking to chat. Enter in a name and FCP as the channel, and boom. You can join our room.This is WAY easier then the other steps, but remember you are going to be on a very plain java chat with no features. Still good for people that don't want to be bothered with the download though!

IRC OWNSdid anyone else on these forums use to play counterstrike all the time and spend a ton of time on irc? CUZ I DID!
lol i was on coL and went to the CPL if you know what that is :|
Do I need to wear a pocket protector to do this?
Shaddup and get in there! :club: BearCanada whats with all that connecting and timing out? Your shit is broke dude!
:club: WTF are you guys talking about?
Scotty MSN me if you need help actually getting in there.
IRC OWNSdid anyone else on these forums use to play counterstrike all the time and spend a ton of time on irc? CUZ I DID!
I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but I was a huge CS nerd. I was in CAL-M with my clan.Seriously, I'm gonna go hide now.
I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but I was a huge CS nerd. I was in CAL-M with my clan.Seriously, I'm gonna go hide now.
<3 counter-strike. Occasionally my roomates and I still get drunk and play.

Don't more of you have chat withdrawal yet!? I am getting tired of talking to zsta and negs all the time. And troyo needs someone to discuss Moola/Goldrush strategy. If you have spent any time in the last 2 days on FCP chat you know that it is infected with a bunch of retards from pokerroom. So come play in the uncensored, unfiltered, unmoderated FCP chat room!

i still do.. play for one of australia's best teams and am regarded as one of the best players in the country. if only the same could be said about poker!IRC is a great idea, should be more of a permanent thing rather then temporary while FCP is in transition!