Barry Greenstein Likes Chicks

I was just browing through BarryGreenstein.com and found this bit in his section about Liz Lieu. He sure has a thing for Asian women. Liz Lieu is definitely a step up from Mimi Tran.When I first saw Liz playing poker, I wanted to ask her out. I decided that I would nonchalantly walk by her table and make idle chatter as an introduction. I watched and waited for her to be unoccupied. Unfortunately, it seemed like every other guy in the room had the same idea. People would stop and talk to her for a few minutes and leave, and immediately someone else would sit beside her. I waited for an hour, but there was no let up.Fortunately, she approached the big game to talk to her friend Chau Giang. I introduced myself and tried to show my sense of humor. Two advantages big game players have in the woman chasing game are the possibility of more extravagant dates and the lure of offering top level poker mentoring. I was prepared to use whatever enticement necessary, because I now felt I was in competition against the rest of the poker room.The next day, I got up the nerve to ask Liz out. She said, “Have you been watching how many guys are hitting on me. All I want to do is play poker.” I told her if she needed any assistance to let me know. I ultimately succeeded getting a date with Liz, because of something I hadn’t thought of. It turned out that it wasn't the promise of poker lessons or extravagant dates that swayed her. Instead, when she found out that I helped poor children, she became very interested in spending time with me. I eventually found out Liz’s other likes and dislikes. I won’t divulge them, because they would be used against her, as Liz is poker’s version of Cameron Diaz in the movie “There’s Something about Mary.”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just browing through BarryGreenstein.com and found this bit in his section about Liz Lieu. He sure has a thing for Asian women. Liz Lieu is definitely a step up from Mimi Tran.When I first saw Liz playing poker, I wanted to ask her out. I decided that I would nonchalantly walk by her table and make idle chatter as an introduction. I watched and waited for her to be unoccupied. Unfortunately, it seemed like every other guy in the room had the same idea. People would stop and talk to her for a few minutes and leave, and immediately someone else would sit beside her. I waited for an hour, but there was no let up.Fortunately, she approached the big game to talk to her friend Chau Giang. I introduced myself and tried to show my sense of humor. Two advantages big game players have in the woman chasing game are the possibility of more extravagant dates and the lure of offering top level poker mentoring. I was prepared to use whatever enticement necessary, because I now felt I was in competition against the rest of the poker room.The next day, I got up the nerve to ask Liz out. She said, “Have you been watching how many guys are hitting on me. All I want to do is play poker.” I told her if she needed any assistance to let me know. I ultimately succeeded getting a date with Liz, because of something I hadn’t thought of. It turned out that it wasn't the promise of poker lessons or extravagant dates that swayed her. Instead, when she found out that I helped poor children, she became very interested in spending time with me. I eventually found out Liz’s other likes and dislikes. I won’t divulge them, because they would be used against her, as Liz is poker’s version of Cameron Diaz in the movie “There’s Something about Mary.”
i really like your posts. this is not one of them.

I'm reading his book right now. I never realized he struggled so much coming up. He hasn't really been comfortable financially until recently. As successful as he is at poker, I think he'd be better off if he had never played.

I'm reading his book right now. I never realized he struggled so much coming up. He hasn't really been comfortable financially until recently. As successful as he is at poker, I think he'd be better off if he had never played.
What makes you say that? He said in his book that he was making more through poker than he was at his Symantec job.
What makes you say that? He said in his book that he was making more through poker than he was at his Symantec job.
He also said there was a time when he was working there that he and his family were having a very rough time. He and his wife couldnt come up with $40 for a buy in to a game, so his wife bought in for $20, and turned it into a roll for him. He also said that at one point in the 90s he was more than a million dollars in debt, and he had to borrow from Mimi Tran to have money to play poker.Basically it was because of poor bankroll management and spending his BR on too many luxury items. He didnt leave himself any room for a downswing, and they happen to everybody, even Barry Greenstein.
He also said there was a time when he was working there that he and his family were having a very rough time. He and his wife couldnt come up with $40 for a buy in to a game, so his wife bought in for $20, and turned it into a roll for him. He also said that at one point in the 90s he was more than a million dollars in debt, and he had to borrow from Mimi Tran to have money to play poker.Basically it was because of poor bankroll management and spending his BR on too many luxury items. He didnt leave himself any room for a downswing, and they happen to everybody, even Barry Greenstein.
Where did you get that Avatar???

Liz Lieu and....ME! During the NAPCLiz.JPG

The next day, I got up the nerve to ask Liz out. When she found out that I could grant her immortality, as well as her own coffin at my castle in Transylvania, she became very interested in spending time with me. I eventually found out Liz’s other likes and dislikes. I won’t divulge them, but my dislikes include sunlight, crosses, and garlic.”
FBGP :club:
she really needs to have less clothes on to look attractive... maybe it is just me.
I think she looks a bit.. how can I put it...... trampish? skanky??Just my opinion.I would be happy to look at a picture of her with less clothes though (purely for educational purposes of course :club:)
I think she looks a bit.. how can I put it...... like she likes it in the pooperJust my opinion.I would be happy to look at a picture of her with less clothes though (purely for those long nights alone in the bathroom stall :club:)
FYP :D