Barry Greenstein Likes Chicks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing what Photoshop can do these days... I need to buy that program for the guy who is bragging about having his picture taken with her.On a side note: I seriously doubt Barry is swinging to the floor, why in the world would she have any interest in troll? :club:

Amazing what Photoshop can do these days... I need to buy that program for the guy who is bragging about having his picture taken with her.On a side note: I seriously doubt Barry is swinging to the floor, why in the world would she have any interest in troll? :club:
2k/4k ring a bell......JS

I just saw him on the WPT, the newest one.It showed his girlfriend in the crowd, it wasn't Liz Lieu; so maybe this happened after the invitationals was taped? Or did she dump him already for not drinking his Budweiser. :club:

I just saw him on the WPT, the newest one.It showed his girlfriend in the crowd, it wasn't Liz Lieu; so maybe this happened after the invitationals was taped? Or did she dump him already for not drinking his Budweiser. :club:
Was his gf Asian?

Read Barry's book. He has his little chapter in there about sex. Hey, the guy that posted in the Daniel's Blog section that wanted to hook his GF up with Daniel to sire their children, maybe you'd have more luck getting Barry to do it. Think of the possibilities, although you may come home one day to find your kids gave your house away to charity.

Two advantages big game players have in the woman chasing game are the possibility of more extravagant dates and the lure of offering top level poker mentoring.
I thought the main advantage a "big game player" would have in the women chasing game is that women would assume they offer the biggest aphrodisiac of all: MONEY!Barry's comes off as a total dork in this, it's really funny. It's almost something you would read off of a teenage's male's MySpace about his high school prom queen.
I thought the main advantage a "big game player" would have in the women chasing game is that women would assume they offer the biggest aphrodisiac of all: MONEY!Barry's comes off as a total dork in this, it's really funny. It's almost something you would read off of a teenage's male's MySpace about his high school prom queen.
From his book, I get the sense that Barry spends and lives like a baller. However, he definitely does not look like one.
Amazing what Photoshop can do these days... I need to buy that program for the guy who is bragging about having his picture taken with her.
You are right..I didn't supervise the WPT North American Poker Championship and Liz Lieu wasn't there and I didn't get the photo to make a good buddy jealous. Wow...you are right in every way!
You are right..I didn't supervise the WPT North American Poker Championship and Liz Lieu wasn't there and I didn't get the photo to make a good buddy jealous. Wow...you are right in every way!
HA! Knew it. Your honesty is appreciated. Most around here would never admit it when they are full of crap. :club: