They just had a segment on the news (channel 7 in Boston) showing the banner made by the soldiers in Iraq
hahajohn kerry is a donk

john kerry....killing the democrats at all times. lol.although his retort to rush limbaugh was fantastic. something along the lines of "doughy rush limbaugh is taking time off from insulting people with Parkinson's to cover this...."

hah, ironically I thought that was just a photoshopper. Didn't realize they really did it. Nice.
I don't use photoshop. I am old school...CorelDraw 8I think John Kerry may have screwed up my hopes for a Kerry/Algore ticket.The battle of the lurches.And no one noticed the rest of the lies he told that school the day he said Soldiers were idiots.He said the way to be successfull is to study and get good grades. If he was honest he would say the way he became successfull was to find a wealthy man, wait till he dies, then marry his widow. Twice
I don't use photoshop. I am old school...CorelDraw 8I think John Kerry may have screwed up my hopes for a Kerry/Algore ticket.The battle of the lurches.And no one noticed the rest of the lies he told that school the day he said Soldiers were idiots.He said the way to be successfull is to study and get good grades. If he was honest he would say the way he became successfull was to find a wealthy man, wait till he dies, then marry his widow. Twice
bravo! Kerry is a moron....only a candidate as bad as him could have made me not vote Democrat last time around.The republicans were just doing stupid thing after stupid thing....making the Dems look sooo good....and Kerry blows it. priceless.
I say ignore everything that the current administration has done wrong, and vote them in again - after all, Kerry said something stupid.
UHHH the current administration isn't up for re-election, so your attempt at irony is lost in the clouds of oooppsville
I say ignore everything that the current administration has done wrong, and vote them in again - after all, Kerry said something stupid.
lol well said as well. obviously I am not saying this.....just wish Kerry would fade away at this point. The man decided to grow some balls only after he loses the election. Just like Al Gore. When will they learn they need the balls during the election??? Unfortunately, the GOP has altered political discourse to the point that you have to get down in the mud with them sometimes and point out their scandals, idiocy, etc....
UHHH the current administration isn't up for re-election, so your attempt at irony is lost in the clouds of oooppsville
kinda balloon guy. a lot of people who have supported (wholeheartedly) this current administration's bungling ARE up for re-election.
lol well said as well. obviously I am not saying this.....just wish Kerry would fade away at this point. The man decided to grow some balls only after he loses the election. Just like Al Gore. When will they learn they need the balls during the election??? Unfortunately, the GOP has altered political discourse to the point that you have to get down in the mud with them sometimes and point out their scandals, idiocy, etc....kinda balloon guy. a lot of people who have supported (wholeheartedly) this current administration's bungling ARE up for re-election.
As much as I want to get into a political fight with you, I am getting tired of politics and I like most of the people that I end up fighting with. So I will pull back and just say: We will see on Wed.Or actually Thursday, the mid term elections are expecting a huge rush on the voting polls, so they have decided to split the days:Republicans on Tuesday, Democrats on WednesdayEveryone else just vote whenever, you're vote is wasted anyway.
As much as I want to get into a political fight with you, I am getting tired of politics and I like most of the people that I end up fighting with. So I will pull back and just say: We will see on Wed.Or actually Thursday, the mid term elections are expecting a huge rush on the voting polls, so they have decided to split the days:Republicans on Tuesday, Democrats on WednesdayEveryone else just vote whenever, you're vote is wasted anyway.
darn you and your newfound maturity. at least we can agree that kerry is a dunce (and hopefully that rush limbaugh has no soul). i am not sure what to think about these elections......both choices are unappetizing.at least rick santorum will be gone. he crazy.
This post is loaded for bear. "old school..." ... LOL Kerry/Gore/Lurches ... LOL lies ... more?Wait till he dies, then marry the widow TWICE ... LOL (no matter how hideous she is)
limbaugh with a soul? going after michael j fox and black quarterbacks (aka donovan mcnabb) sure pushes him towards that no soul border
Because if you are Michael J Fox or a black quarterback, you are beyond reproach, right?
I lump the current administration and congress together, but if you're proposing that they're not to blame for the current situation, I'll grant you the benefit of the doubt. As for irony? I leant more towards sarcasm..Always interesting to view elections in other countries - and I refuse to get into a political discussion on these boards beyond my (failed apparently) attempts at one-liners. Now if you want to talk about God on the other hand... :club:
Failed comedy attempt vs. Iraq. Republicans must be getting desperate if they think this is the golden ticket in 06. The "fear everything" strategy is losing steam, but this is something worthwhile to hang on to. Ride this one to the wire.
Because if you are Michael J Fox or a black quarterback, you are beyond reproach, right?
no because if you mock someone's parkinson's symptoms you are evil.we can agree to disagree on a lot....but if you like and/or support rush limbaugh you are probably a dirty, hypocritical bigot with a tiny IQ.

I can't understand why what Kerry said was taken so mistakenly by everyone, the second i heard i knew it was a joke on Bush's intelligence and descision to SEND troops to Iraq, after all Kerry was a soldier himself, and surely would never insult a soldier. People are dumb.

I can't understand why what Kerry said was taken so mistakenly by everyone, the second i heard i knew it was a joke on Bush's intelligence and descision to SEND troops to Iraq, after all Kerry was a soldier himself, and surely would never insult a soldier. People are dumb.
Say you voted for Bush, as a man you could look up to, represent you, and lead you in turbulant times. It's really not that surprising you would have a knee-jerk, defensive reaction to a poorly delievered, sarcastic jopke that just flew over your head.
Say you voted for Bush, as a man you could look up to, represent you, and lead you in turbulant times. It's really not that surprising you would have a knee-jerk, defensive reaction to a poorly delievered, sarcastic jopke that just flew over your head.
True, plus election week, so any ammo (punny) for mud slinging is taken and ran with.
It's politics bro! Kerry's been around long enough to know better than to make such jokes during a mid term election.He basically handed the GOP a political hand grenade and then said "here...let me pull the pin and stick it in my mouth".Nice. ....and very dumb. :club:
no because if you mock someone's parkinson's symptoms you are evil.we can agree to disagree on a lot....but if you like and/or support rush limbaugh you are probably a dirty, hypocritical bigot with a tiny IQ.
Must control selfanger risingLimbaugh attacked....Must controlTrying hard to not put Cane in placeanger subsidingshaking lesseningokay, it's overYea that crazy loser Kerry, can't understand why his mocking the president for something he also voted on isn't funny. But then after he came back from Vietnam he went on the tv and accused his fellow soldiers of killing, torturing, and raping. Weird how he doesn't get a pass on this one.
I hate that this line is true.