***official 2007 Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure Thread***

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at the registration list and only recognized GrinderMJ, so I wanted to wish him good luck in his quest. If there are other FCPers in there and I missed them, well, good luck to you as well.

Looked at the registration list and only recognized GrinderMJ, so I wanted to wish him good luck in his quest. If there are other FCPers in there and I missed them, well, good luck to you as well.
the field actually looks manageable, I think as the weeks go on, the stronger players will have already won seats, and no longer be playing the 650's. At least that's my hope. I recognize a lot of satellite qualifiers in this 650 (people I played with in 27R's and 80$'s) I wish Bizzle was around for advice and chit but he's playing live today, so I'm on my own. Also, TY I'm gonna do my best.
That was the most perfect bet you could have made on that river Grinder
that whole hand was messed up. I was going to raise to like 650 preflop, but I thought if he was making 5x raise preflop he would play a big pot postflop so I gambled with my aces. He like min bet it all the way through so I kind of froze up a little bit. i should have raised the flop or turn but w/e.