***official 2007 Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure Thread***

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes
now thats confidence! i know you have said that you suck at satelites...but still! you're on of the best mtt players on here, and i know you are just as good at satelites as anyone at your table right now. gl in the rest of the tourney. its far from over.
now thats confidence! i know you have said that you suck at satelites...but still! you're on of the best mtt players on here, and i know you are just as good at satelites as anyone at your table right now. gl in the rest of the tourney. its far from over.
lol
meh...maybe not. maybe confidence is too much of a factor in these tournies. i dunno, i dont have the skills or bankroll to be playing in them.
Me neither, and it's not stopping me!

Well i just busted out of the 650$ fuqing 1010 to 34 off suit. guy flopped a straight. 4x the blind preflop. AHHHHHHH.Oh well just signed up for the 175$ DS. WISH ME LUCK.DOS/SIRROCKETS

lol evelyn nh at my table seeing 50% of flops... she limps in ep, i raise in mp with AK to 5x bb (this is about 15% of my stack), she calls, flop comes K 4 4, she checks i bet she calls, turn J she checks i check river Q she bets 2/5 my stack or so i call she has 45o... uh nh wp etc. just doubled up with 88 > 55 as i wrote this but i'm still super short with 1.4k... at least i already won my seat, otherwise i would be an angry panda right now

My $650 is coming...Is it wrong that I'm already thinking things like "Should I wear normal close and change when I get there, or should I just wear shorts to the airport?"
you really considering wearing shorts in a chicago winter?
  • 2 weeks later...
So sick of getting ****ed in these double shootouts. I guess Im not going, I can't take this brutality anymore
youll ge tehre. just try not to spend more than $12,500 qualifying.

I plan on playing the 650 this saturday. Additionally, every dollar I profit until January will be blown on Double Shootouts. I am bound to win one eventually.

So sick of getting ****ed in these double shootouts. I guess Im not going, I can't take this brutality anymore
You + Me + Lee + Giant Double-sided Purple Dildo = Major Cockassing. Maybe a bit graphic. You get the point.
You + Me + Lee + Giant Double-sided Purple Dildo = Major Cockassing. Maybe a bit graphic. You get the point.
Not graphic enough as far as Im concerned.(In all honesty though I think it comes down to us just being shitty satellite players since we had this exact same discussion regarding WSOP sats)
Not graphic enough as far as Im concerned.(In all honesty though I think it comes down to us just being shitty satellite players since we had this exact same discussion regarding WSOP sats)
Just keep playing me heads up for escalating stakes. Your PCA quest will soon be profitable.
bust out the suntan lotion and speedo!!!!!!!!!!
FYP
BIZZLE OWNS!!!!!!!!!looking forward to meeting you in the bahamas :]
He'll be the guy with the bluetooth, briefcase and charcoal gray pinstriped 3 piece suit
FYP
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell them! I want it to be a suprise!
He'll be the guy with the bluetooth, briefcase and charcoal gray pinstriped 3 piece suit
Charcoal gray isn't really my color.

I'm in, I managed to win a $175 on my 1st go about a month ago, so was quite lucky to get in so cheap.I've been trying to get hold of a schedule of the preliminary events but can't see it anywhere. Can anyone help?

I've been trying to get hold of a schedule of the preliminary events but can't see it anywhere. Can anyone help?
Premlima-wha?
(In all honesty though I think it comes down to us just being shitty satellite players since we had this exact same discussion regarding WSOP sats)
Meh, accumulating W$ proves difficult when this happens repeatedly: Dealt to ProfessorNo2 [As Ad] JO MEI: folds ProfessorNo2: raises 80 to 100 Rub4Luck: folds MeleaB: folds Rozzrozz: folds blackotower: folds termitekllr: folds DOM5062: calls 90 zmoney0: folds *** FLOP *** [9d 9s 9h] DOM5062: checks ProfessorNo2: checks *** TURN *** [9d 9s 9h] [2s] DOM5062: checks ProfessorNo2: checks *** RIVER *** [9d 9s 9h 2s] [Tc] DOM5062: bets 240 ProfessorNo2: raises 2660 to 2900 and is all-in DOM5062: calls 630 and is all-in *** SHOW DOWN *** ProfessorNo2: shows [As Ad] (a full house, Nines full of Aces) DOM5062: shows [9c Ks] (four of a kind, Nines) DOM5062 collected 1960 from pot Dealt to ProfessorNo2 [As Ad] zmoney0: folds JO MEI: folds ProfessorNo2: raises 200 to 300 Rub4Luck: calls 300 MeleaB: folds Rozzrozz: folds termitekllr: folds DOM5062: folds *** FLOP *** [4c 3d 9c] ProfessorNo2: bets 500 Rub4Luck: raises 500 to 1000 ProfessorNo2: raises 1175 to 2175 and is all-in Rub4Luck: calls 1175 *** TURN *** [4c 3d 9c] [9h] *** RIVER *** [4c 3d 9c 9h] [2h] *** SHOW DOWN *** ProfessorNo2: shows [As Ad] (two pair, Aces and Nines) Rub4Luck: shows [6d 5d] (a straight, Deuce to Six) Rub4Luck collected 5100 from pot
er..... other tournaments that are on at this event.
Check the schedule from the FAQ from the tourney last year on the PCA 2005 page on Pokerstars.com. They haven't announced the structure for the main event this year, so I'd assume they'll announce the other events at the same time.
Check the schedule from the FAQ from the tourney last year on the PCA 2005 page on Pokerstars.com. They haven't announced the structure for the main event this year, so I'd assume they'll announce the other events at the same time.
ty, that gives me a rough idea of how much money to take.