Accidental Touchings

Some accidental touchings:Girls always change in front of other girls. My best friend is a little on the shy side so when shes changing in the gym locker she always holds up her towel in one hand while trying to put on her clothes with the other. This one day while we were at the gym her towel slipped out of her grasp and I went to grab it, to put it back into place. Accidentally I grabbed her boob and she gave a little screech. It was very awkward and not satisfying at all. My friend (who is now my bf) and I were sitting on the couch watching some movie. When a kernel of popcorn fell down and I instinctively tried to pick it up. Of course it had to be where his crotch was and I ended up grabbed more than just the popcorn. That was awkward as well but quite satisfying. Gave me my first hint that he might be interested in me.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some accidental touchings:My friend (who is now my bf) and I were sitting on the couch watching some movie. When a kernel of popcorn fell down and I instinctively tried to pick it up. Of course it had to be where his crotch was and I ended up grabbed more than just the popcorn. That was awkward as well but quite satisfying. Gave me my first hint that he might be interested in me.Girls always change in front of other girls. My best friend is a little on the shy side so when shes changing in the gym locker she always holds up her towel in one hand while trying to put on her clothes with the other. This one day while we were at the gym her towel slipped out of her grasp and I went to grab it, to put it back into place. Accidentally I grabbed her boob and she gave a little screech. It was very awkward and not satisfying at all.
Always try to go out on a high note.

What a great thread. Cant believe I missed this one.I have a few of these stories. The best one is more about an intentional touching.I was 17 and attending journalism dork camp at Northwestern to try and make myself look attractive to colleges. It ended up being really fun because we had weekends completely free and a lot of freedom to do whatever at night. And the girl to guy ratio was 70/30 which is always a bonus.Anyway, there was a nice little Jewish girl at the camp with gigantic cans. Physics defying cans for a girl who was five feet tall tops. This girl was fairly cute but not nearly as hot as another girl who I spent most of the summer dating/trying unsuccessfully to move past 2nd base. Anyway, little Jew girl sweated me the whole summer, flirting at every opportunity. I told her if she kept flirting with me that one of these days I was just going to grab her boobs and enjoy myself a huge feel.2nd to last night of camp we found ourselves in a fairly secluded spot. My hot but lame "girlfriend" was already asleep. Jewish girl asked me if we could keep in touch after camp. I responded by reaching out and grabbing both boobs with some force. Not mean force, playful force. She did not even flinch and let me enjoy them for a good 10-15 seconds. They were spectacular. Just as I leaned in to take things the next step, two of her friends walked in and spoiled the moment. Goulet.Almost a year later, I ended up visiting her and finishing what I started. Delayed gratification.....

Worst accidental touching story:A good friend of my mother's had cancer a while back. We were visiting her in the hospital. She wanted to get out of bed and take a walk with my mother and me. The nurse was helping her out of bed when she lost her balance and fell right at me. With my cat like reflexes, I caught her but in doing so one hand latched on by her boob. I had to keep the hand there for a few seconds too because I cant let her fall.We get her upright and she looks at me and says "nice catch....but just so you know most women prefer a gentler touch on their breasts."Pleasing level: 6 (she had nice boobs for an older lady)Awkward level: 9

I remember taking judo when I was about 14 or so. I was a shy person then and hadn't touched any boob at this point, but I get paired off for some pinning exercises with this girl, who was a couple of years older than me, at least. So, i flop her down on the ground and my hands immediately developed a mind of their own, so when I go down for the pin, instead of pinning her shoulders, I put my hands on her boobs, which we kind of smallish and hidden in her judogi. Needless to say, it was a little awkward, but she was a good sport and pinned my penis with her mouth on the next throw-down.PS: Most of this is true...

PS: Most of this is true...
Can I guess at which part is untrue?I think instead of her boobs being "smallish and hidden," I bet the truth was they were huge and exposed. Yes?Also, Cane, I don't think your first story really fits the spirit of the thread.
Can I guess at which part is untrue?I think instead of her boobs being "smallish and hidden," I bet the truth was they were huge and exposed. Yes?Also, Cane, I don't think your first story really fits the spirit of the thread.
I made to sure to mention the second story just in case the first story was worthless. My first story was more motivational.
I made to sure to mention the second story just in case the first story was worthless. My first story was more motivational.
I liked your second story.
Well, they WERE giant boobs on a 5' girl. I bet he did too.
oh yeah. they were fantastits. When I went to visit her the following year, she would sometimes have to ask me to stop playing with her boobs. I was like, 'stop having such awesome boobs'. She would smile....and I would go back to enjoying them.and thank you LLY.
I responded by reaching out and grabbing both boobs
Also, Cane, I don't think your first story really fits the spirit of the thread.
You know, CaneBrain, for a lawyer your reading comprehension skills are shockingly poor. What is your favorite color?"I have always been partial to pentagons."What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?"Tough one. I really like the word 'lozenge' though."Do you have a nickname? "My full name, as it appears on my birth-certificate, is David Charles Smith."Have you ever been arrested?"When I was 12, a black man stole my bike and I called the police. They never caught him."What do you do for a living?"I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Miami."Married or Single?"My record is 4 times in one night."What is your dream in life?"It depends on how you define 'depressed.' Do you mean, like, clinically depressed? I've though about committing suicide, but who doesn't right?"How old are you?"Sometimes I just wish I could sleep forever."If you spend time with any famous person, who would it be?"I mean, it's like, sometimes I'll get in bed and think 'wouldn't it be nice to just never wake up?' Like, I'm not saying I want to die or anything weird like that, it's just, what if I could curl up into a ball, drift into unconciousness, and never come back?"I found my First-Date accidental touching story back at post #122. It was a great moment. I boob-nailed a waitress, and then pulled back and blasted my date. Could not have gone worse/better.
You know, CaneBrain, for a lawyer your reading comprehension skills are shockingly poor. What is your favorite color?"I have always been partial to pentagons."What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?"Tough one. I really like the word 'lozenge' though."Do you have a nickname? "My full name, as it appears on my birth-certificate, is David Charles Smith."Have you ever been arrested?"When I was 12, a black man stole my bike and I called the police. They never caught him."What do you do for a living?"I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Miami."Married or Single?"My record is 4 times in one night."What is your dream in life?"It depends on how you define 'depressed.' Do you mean, like, clinically depressed? I've though about committing suicide, but who doesn't right?"How old are you?"Sometimes I just wish I could sleep forever."If you spend time with any famous person, who would it be?"I mean, it's like, sometimes I'll get in bed and think 'wouldn't it be nice to just never wake up?' Like, I'm not saying I want to die or anything weird like that, it's just, what if I could curl up into a ball, drift into unconciousness, and never come back?"I found my First-Date accidental touching story back at post #122. It was a great moment. I boob-nailed a waitress, and then pulled back and blasted my date. Could not have gone worse/better.
Watch out speedz, he is coming to get you and he is bringing the fury.

my most vivid memory of a full accidental boob grab was thanksgiving dinner on a freezing autumn night in Buffalo, NY. both her and i went for the Stove Top stuffing at the same time...it was a bit closer to me so she got up a bit and leaned in and boom!too bad it was my Grandmother

my most vivid memory of a full accidental boob grab was thanksgiving dinner on a freezing autumn night in Buffalo, NY. both her and i went for the Stove Top stuffing at the same time...it was a bit closer to me so she got up a bit and leaned in and boom!too bad it was my Grandmother
haha that is classic. I remember freshman year in highschool was walking with one of my friends and I put my arm around her and when my hand came to rest it was on her boob. Now she had really small boobs but she never moved. I proceeded to accidently touch her boob for about the next few weeks till she finally stopped talking to me. Oh well.
for a funny guy, you are really serious about people following the "rules" of posting. It was a related story. Did I really need to make my own intentional boob grab thread? At least this was funny. And sometimes I do wish I could just sleep forever.LLY liked both posts which settles the matter because he is a scientist.
I remember freshman year in highschool was walking with one of my friends and I put my arm around her and when my hand came to rest it was on her boob. Now she had really small boobs but she never moved. I proceeded to accidently touch her boob for about the next few weeks till she finally stopped talking to me. Oh well.
Oh well is exactly what I thought.
for a funny guy, you are really serious about people following the "rules" of posting. It was a related story. Did I really need to make my own intentional boob grab thread? At least this was funny. And sometimes I do wish I could just sleep forever.LLY liked both posts which settles the matter because he is a scientist.
He's just trying to bang out as many homers as possible, and JJJ has instituted a length requirement for dingers, so he's going to be making even more long posts. Concise, he will not be.
What do I get in return? And don't tell me the satisfaction of being touched.
I'll friend you on facebook and you can tell people that you slept with me. (I'm not going to sleep with you.)