Accidental Touchings

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, since this entire forum is on life support tonight, (What, did you all get lives or something? Pfft.) and I have nothing else to contribute anywhere else, I'll recount a series of awkward accidental touchings from my last work shift. There's a chick at work that kind of digs me. She's not hot, but not terrible either. I'd classify her as "relatively cute" with a nice rack. Anyway, between deliveries, the drivers at my job basically just do busy work. This includes, but is not limited to, making pizza boxes, cleaning, running food/dishes back and forth to and from the kitchen, getting ingredients, and occasionally helping out with the phones, when the counter girls are busy or otherwise occupied. Friday nights are generally pretty intense around dinner time, and the phones are ringing off the hook with incoming pick-up and delivery orders. There are 4 phones in the store, connected to two different lines. I was bringing some stuff back and forth, and heard the phone ringing. I figured one of the girls would answer it, but it wasn't being picked up. I answered it, took the order, and hung up. I was finishing up adding the total, and was holding the phone out, when it started ringing again. I heard the RelativelyCuteGirl approaching saying, "Gimme, I got it", so without looking, I extended my arm in the direction of her voice, and wound up planting my hand and the ringing phone right between her tits. I stopped writing, looked at my hand, looked at her, and went back to writing without saying or doing anything. My hand stayed there for a good 30 seconds afterward, because I think the girl was in shock that I didn't give her any reaction whatsoever. She kind of laughed awkwardly, took the phone and answered it.Less than an hour later, I was carrying a large stack of pizza boxes to the front to stock the shelves. When reaching up to put them on the obnoxiously hard to reach shelf, I heard someone walking behind me. Since I was still battling a stack of at least 15 pizza boxes, the high shelves, and my cursed ethnicity for making me short, I paid no attention. After getting the boxes up there, I turn around, and find my right shoulder firmly pressed between the same girl's hoo-hoos. This time I laugh, she laughs, and we continue on our business.The two of us, as well as one of the "managers" of the place closed the store that night, and after coming back from my last run of the night, I was cashing in my deliveries and mopping. I bring the mop back, and feel the end of the handle met with some rather soft resistance. As expected, RelativelyCuteGirl is doubled over, grabbing her chest in pain, but laughing hysterically. Chris, the manager, asks what happened, and I say that I just hit RelativelyCuteGirl in the tit with the end of the mop. When Chris inquires as to how/why this happened, I reply with, "Abuse turns her on". Laughter/giggling ensues. After the store is locked up, and we're all leaving, RelativelyCuteGirl turns to me and asks if I'm going to a mutual friend/co-worker's house. In reality I had no intention of going, but I replied, "Only if you promise to let me titty fuck you when we get there". To my surprise, she replied without missing a beat."Sure. That's probably one of the only part of you that hasn't been between my tits tonight." I stood in shock in the parking lot for a second, while she smiled and walked to her car.
Good story. Why don't I have any of these stories in my year in the pizza biz?
Good story. Why don't I have any of these stories in my year in the pizza biz?
It's not like she was all horny and serious when she said that. It was just a joke that caught me off guard. and gave me an erection.
  • 11 months later...

Getting a story out of you is hard work.

I accidently touched my hot teachers boobs today.
Go on...
I went to the bathroom and had the greatest 1.4 minutes of my life
Im gonna need the whole story. Background included.
It was computer class, and I needed help, she leaned in and I leaned back and to stretch and my hands basically grabbed those boobies
What'd she say? What'd you say?
I just said oops and she laughed..
Or...I had an accidental touching in my computer class today. I was working at my computer and I leaned back in my chair and stretched my arms up above my head. Unfortunately for my hot teacher, and fortunately for me, she was just leaning in to look at my work and I got two big handfuls of boob. Contrary to how my classmates tell the story, I did not do that thing in the cartoons where the character feels the face of some scary animal that is after him and proceeds to grab and squeeze it until he finally turns around to confirm what he is feeling. No, I just said, "Oh, um, oops?" She laughed awkwardly.Satisfying scale: 6. Awkward scale: 8.
Getting a story out of you is hard work.Or...I had an accidental touching in my computer class today. I was working at my computer and I leaned back in my chair and stretched my arms up above my head. Unfortunately for my hot teacher, and fortunately for me, she was just leaning in to look at my work and I got two big handfuls of boob. Contrary to how my classmates tell the story, I did not do that thing in the cartoons where the character feels the face of some scary animal that is after him and proceeds to grab and squeeze it until he finally turns around to confirm what he is feeling. No, I just said, "Oh, um, oops?" She laughed awkwardly.Satisfying scale: 6. Awkward scale: 8.
I cant wait until you write up the story about how he hung around after class one day and put it in hot teacher's butt.
  • 3 weeks later...
I cant wait until you write up the story all about how fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpgmyLife got flipped turned upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute just sit right thereI'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-AirIn west Philadelphia born and raisedOn the playground is where I spent most of my daysChillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all coolAnd all shootin' some b-ball outside of the schoolWhen a couple of guys they were up to no goodStarted makin' trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."I whistled for a cab and when it came nearThe license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!"I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya laterLooked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

my best grabbing was pretty epic.I went to Old Navy w/ my girl because she wanted some shower sandles (reefs for the beach, 3$ for dorms)so we get seperated cuz I'm bored. I wonder off, then see her bent over picking up some shoes, I come up behindher and goose her deep and proper. cheek, then inbetween to get some inner thigh...it's quite the squeeze and I'm wondering why my hand doesn't fit like it normally does, has she put on a couple pounds?NO SIR.WRONG CHICK!!!!11!This was no glancing accident, it was intentional but not on this girl. Who was cute too though :)She turns (after yelping) I see her face and raise my hands above my head and drop to my knees. My girl appears and I run to her. I was obviously terrified and the two of them saw how their outifts were similair and we all laughed.No threesome.Satistyfing-0 akward-57 initially, then 5.

I accidently touched a black girls ass today..What does this mean?
I think you turn black nowI was in a bar one time, well it was more like a club but whatever, and I was walking through the crowded main strip trying to get back to my table when I had to walk past a group of about 4 or 5 black girls. I wasn't paying any attention to the until I got right up on the and saw one of the jut out from the back towards me, reach down toward my penis, and grab a big ole handful of shakedong. her friends started laughing and she gave me the "come hither" look, or the black girl equivalent anyways. I was shocked to say the least. probably should've banged her right there.Satisfying scale: 8. Awkward scale: 4.edit: I just realized that I may have already told this story in this thread or possibly somewhere else. I don't care. read it again. losers.