How To Beat The Legislation Banning Poker

I just came up with this idea. A brilliant one if you ask me.The law states that it's illegal to transfer money from US players to poker sites.Why not send the money to a foreign account and then deposit to your preferred poker site? Bet you feel pretty stupid for not coming up with this on your own.Because of my love for the game of poker, i won't charge a dime for my brilliance. A simple thank you will do.-SBG

wow great idea !!Im sure none of the hundreds if not thousands of poker lobbyists and PPA members had ever thought of thatThis is a milestone for poker enthusiasts everywhere thank God you are here for usI am feelin pretty darn good to be alive knowing that you are here to save the poker world

wow great idea !!Im sure none of the hundreds if not thousands of poker lobbyists and PPA members had ever thought of thatThis is a milestone for poker enthusiasts everywhere thank God you are here for usI am feelin pretty darn good to be alive knowing that you are here to save the poker world
your just pissed because you got flamed earlier no?but still move on, your idea sucks.
Good luck on the international residency..
Because no one outside of Switzerland has ever had a Swiss bank account in all of history.And those three bank accounts of mine in three different countries are just in my imagination.

Again, i don't think the point is can i get money too/from the poker sites.It's do I want to play with people who are going to work that hard at getting money too/from the poker sites.

FU noobin fact fk all poker forum doosheswhat a waste of time post > get flamedyou could offer up the Magna Carta and you will still get flamedtoo many 20 something/teenage d0uchebagsan aspect of modern online poker I despise.I post a chat ban for calling someone an 'idiot' (yea real worthy of a lifetime chat ban)next thing you know you have the flame parade stepping up to play devils advocateget LIVES people
Well played Ripptyde. You complain about posting a thought and then everyone flaming you... but you do the same thing only 1/2 hour earlier. That way people will feel sorry for you but you can still pick on other people. I have a lot to learn from you about forum use. well played.It's almost too easy.
has anyone .... NOT thought of this? i've probably been in 10 separate discussions about this idea the week following the legislation anouncement. you're pretty slow on the uptake.
But he's a sexy blonde guy. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
Guys...it's a joke account. Stop getting bent out of shape.
Exactly, I would say QFT but for some reason that's frowned upon :club: