Speaking of which, it'd be interesting to pull out the old goal threads at the end of the year and see how close people have come ot their targets.Ive been pretty close with all of the months that ive posted goals for, both in terms of hands played and in terms of money won.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you play on Stars, you should be playing the $4.40 180's. They are soooooooo soft. If you start playing them, make sure you read the stickied thread in tourney strat.
Nope, I play at Full Tilt.When I get a bigger roll, I plan on putting some money over there to play them.

*UPDATE - 10 day challenge...Starting Roll=$400. (2-4 lhe games, 2 table max)Played a small session today...Hands played=668Ending Roll=$449W/Rakeback=$507Goal=$1,600 total roll w/ rakeback, (Profit $1200, in 10 days)I've got plenty of time... :club:

*UPDATE - 10 day challenge...Starting Roll=$400. (2-4 lhe games, 2 table max)Played a small session today...Hands played=668Ending Roll=$449W/Rakeback=$507Goal=$1,600 total roll w/ rakeback, (Profit $1200, in 10 days)I've got plenty of time... :club:
How do you find time to play poker between all these posts you make?

First 10 days have been sweet, runnign pretty well, +270 in WPX rakeback, another 75 BBs in 2/4. Took 500 to pay some bills, and starting back over at 2/4 with 300 BBs.

My week:thisweekot9.th.png
I hate you.

Us shot-taking natural gamblers don't get jealous of numbers like that. Now if you were running like that at 30/60, maybe it would be a different story. Anyway despite spending wantonly last week, my roll's up to 25K now so I'm in a pretty good mood.I actually met someone in Vegas who said he ran at 4 BB/hr for a year playing 30/60 online when Party first started offering it. I would have just thought he was FOS, but he also said he has 7,000 posts on 2+2 as SoBeDude, so I think he was probably legit.

I actually met someone in Vegas who said he ran at 4 BB/hr for a year playing 30/60 online when Party first started offering it. I would have just thought he was FOS, but he also said he has 7,000 posts on 2+2 as SoBeDude, so I think he was probably legit.
Goddamn. Talk about runnig hot. For a year straight? Geeze.
Us shot-taking natural gamblers don't get jealous of numbers like that. Now if you were running like that at 30/60, maybe it would be a different story. Anyway despite spending wantonly last week, my roll's up to 25K now so I'm in a pretty good mood.I actually met someone in Vegas who said he ran at 4 BB/hr for a year playing 30/60 online when Party first started offering it. I would have just thought he was FOS, but he also said he has 7,000 posts on 2+2 as SoBeDude, so I think he was probably legit.
how is four tabling at 1.5BB/100 totally unreasonable?

Actually, it was per 100 hands that he said. Don't know why I wrote per hour in the post. I think that the games on Party were just so much softer a year or so ago that we can't even remember it now. I don't think it's possible to run at 4 BB/100 playing mid-to-high stakes in the long-term anymore. ****, 2 BB/100 might become impossible if all the fish leave after this legislation takes its full effect.

2 BB/100 might become impossible if all the fish leave after this legislation takes its full effect.
In that case, all you need to do is play double the stakes. Problem solved.(Why has noone thought of this before?)

My month is running pretty solid, building the BR. I'm playing less since I have to study also. Wanna get to ~3000 first before I take a big shot at 100 NL. I just don't feel comfortable with less.+8 buy ins so far, despite this ugly mofo :club: ***** Hand History for Game 5357567344 *****TokeSmot has left the table.0/0 Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) - Wed Oct 11 20:20:50 EDT 2006Table Table 108125 (Real Money) -- Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 4Seat 1: Til2themax ( $50)Seat 3: Bamalamb ( $20.07)Seat 4: Verdimme ( $184.22)Seat 6: melburgher ( $100.30)melburgher posts small blind (0.25)Bamalamb posts big blind (0.50)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Verdimme [ Ah, Ad ] Verdimme raises (2) to 2melburgher calls (1.75)Bamalamb folds.** Dealing Flop ** : [ Tc, Qh, Ac ] melburgher checks.Verdimme bets (3.30)melburgher calls (3.30)** Dealing Turn ** : [ 3s ] melburgher checks.Verdimme bets (8)melburgher raises (16) to 16Verdimme raises (170.92) to 178.92Verdimme is all-In.melburgher calls (79)melburgher is all-In.** Dealing River ** : [ Td ] Creating Main Pot with $200.10 with melburgherCreating Side Pot 1 with $83.92 with Verdimme** Summary **Main Pot: $200.10 | Side Pot 1: $83.92 | Rake: $1Board: [ Tc Qh Ac 3s Td ]Bamalamb balance $19.57, lost $0.50 (folded) Verdimme balance $83.92, bet $184.22, collected $83.92, lost -$100.30 [ Ah Ad ] [ a full house, Aces full of tens -- Ah,Ad,Ac,Tc,Td ]melburgher balance $200.10, bet $100.30, collected $200.10, net +$99.80 [ Ts Th ] [ four of a kind, tens -- Ac,Ts,Th,Tc,Td ]

Rough month so far. I missed 4 days this month visiting friends in So Cal, but it's hard to make up the hands bc Absolute is so slow and the software makes it hard for me to play long sessions. Been running bad, should probably be up about 3k more if not for 2 outers. I'm done with Absolute after I clear my bonus. Looks like FullTilt is going to be getting my rake.untitledtj0.png

For what it's worth.... It's the equivalent of playing one table of 30/60 for about 5BB/100, in terms of dollars per hour.

It was just a joke anyway. You're certainly making good money at what you're doing. I'm sure your BR's significantly larger than mine. Just saying that I don't get jealous over a 200 BB-upswing multitabling low limits. I actually did 100 BB myself 2-tabling 20/40 and 30/60 the day before I cleared out my PartyAccount.

well im again down for the month...i feel like i am playing some great poker..but the cards are just spitting in my face...2 and 3 outs against me is almost a certain win these days...Im not sure how much longer a downswing ic an take