Are you trying to say that sets actually hold up in SHLHE sometimes? In my recent experience they don't. This whole post has to be a lie. I feel so violated. :club:
Oh believe me...it surprised me immensely. Two of those times, there were flush draws available that didn't get there. I'm just glad I was playing with monkeys that kept calling down my good hands with A-high or K-high.
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been steadily losing money playing tournaments. So my goals for this month are:1. 20K hands of ring game.2. No more than 10 MTT's (they are addicting, this will be hard, plus I alread played one today.3. Keep taking shots at 5/10NL (I have took a few this week, starting with 11buyins and ending at 17.5)4. Work out at the gym 2-3 times a week (self confidence is good for poker)5. Make 10K. I have never even dreamed of a 10K month before, but if I get 20K hands in, I don't think it will be a problem.
1. Only played 5531 hands after taking a big hit at 5/10NL2. Did well for the first 2 weeks, then played a bunch in the 2nd half of the month.3. Stopped taking a shot after taking a big hit.4. This is the only goal I accomplished this month.5. I lost over 2500 at ring, and made close to that in MTT, so it was slightly under a break even month. Goal for november: accomplish more than 1/5 goals.