• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a joke anyway. You're certainly making good money at what you're doing. I'm sure your BR's significantly larger than mine. Just saying that I don't get jealous over a 200 BB-upswing multitabling low limits. I actually did 100 BB myself 2-tabling 20/40 and 30/60 the day before I cleared out my PartyAccount.
Closer to 300 bets in a days worth of play.(not that im taking it personally)

You can count your rakeback package in your total earnings, but not in the your number of BB earned. BB are bets from the table. Like I said, I know you're doing better than me. Honestly, I put in some pretty good hours in Vegas, but now that I'm home, I'm really not in the mood to do anything but sports betting. It's just a phase though. Just a few days to work through the letdown of grinding away instead of having four-figure decisions to make. Out of curiosity, what's your roll at now Abba? 40 or 50K? If it is, it might be time to say goodbye to the low-stakes games forever. I've heard that the 30/60 on Absolute's really soft.

Edging towards 50k.The AP 30/60 is so soft it doesnt even exist.The mid stakes are not easy there by any means. And the tables beyond 5/10 are virtually always SH.If there were regular full ring games going at those stakes on absolute i would play.I'd like to eventually move up to the upper midstakes.But i make more at small stakes than most winners do at the lower midstakes. I have no incentive to move up to 5/10 or 10/20 on another site like party. And without using 5/10 and 10/20 as a stepping stone, it's really tough to make the jump to 15/30 or 20/40.And there's a pretty good possibility that i wont make as much at those games as i do at 3/6. I dont know what my winrate will be like. If ill be just a 1BB/100 winner at the 20/40, i'd rather just stick with what im doing now.Playing games that high you probably dont want to play more than 4 tables. Which is $120/hour at 1BB/100. That's only a bit more than what i do right now 6 tabling 3/6. And there's something to be said about having reliable results. Higher winrates, more hands and smaller stakes equates to negligable swings. Ive never had a week where im down. I almost never have a DAY where im down after accounting for bonus and rb, if i put in more than 2 hours of play. If i could do 2BB/100 at the mid stakes, i'd choose to do that. Or a mix.Im considering depositing on party some time soon to play 10k or so hands at the 10/20 to test it out.

First meltdown session in a while. Lost about 25% of the roll...and destroyed what was previously an awesome month. I'm surprisingly mellow about it.

Well, I'm not sure if it's Poker Office or not, but I've tripled my bankroll so far this month since purchasing the software. I do use it alot to review hands, etc.I'm killing the low stakes tables for better than 10BB/100 (yes that number is real) over about 8K hands.Trying to stay away from the tournies/SnG's....... but I miss them.

Well, I'm not sure if it's Poker Office or not, but I've tripled my bankroll so far this month since purchasing the software. I do use it alot to review hands, etc.I'm killing the low stakes tables for better than 10BB/100 (yes that number is real) over about 8K hands.Trying to stay away from the tournies/SnG's....... but I miss them.
I know you pain, I made a easy $300 getting use to playing limit poker. $1/2 on Fulltilt isn't as soft as I thought it was going to be.Playing Limit Stud and Holdem, running well so far. Right around 5BB/100, i have really been focusing on table selection which I think has helped.
I know you pain, I made a easy $300 getting use to playing limit poker. $1/2 on Fulltilt isn't as soft as I thought it was going to be.Playing Limit Stud and Holdem, running well so far. Right around 5BB/100, i have really been focusing on table selection which I think has helped.
I haven't played around with "traditional" table slection yet. I do have a system, but it's mine, and I'm not ready to share it yet! :D B) I've definitely been on a good run. Does anyone know where to buy anti-variance gear? :club:
No kidding, Sherlock. :D Why would ANYONE want "anti-upswing" gear? :club::D
Umm...you missed it...Actuary is saying that "variance" isn't always a "bad" thing. Variance can be when you run super hot too. People link the word variance to bad, when it doesn't mean that at all. It just means, "Granted this is a math game, $hit can happen, good or bad."Or..Variance - "A measure of the up and down swings your bankroll goes through. Variance is not necessarily a measure of how well you play. However, the higher your variance, the wider swings you'll see in your bankroll."
First meltdown session in a while. Lost about 25% of the roll...and destroyed what was previously an awesome month. I'm surprisingly mellow about it.
Ditto. Only it was 1/3rd of my Stars account.Takin a couple days off, and drinkin my face off :club:
Umm...you missed it...Actuary is saying that "variance" isn't always a "bad" thing. Variance can be when you run super hot too. People link the word variance to bad, when it doesn't mean that at all. It just means, "Granted this is a math game, $hit can happen, good or bad."Or..Variance - "A measure of the up and down swings your bankroll goes through. Variance is not necessarily a measure of how well you play. However, the higher your variance, the wider swings you'll see in your bankroll."
lol, ummmmm, no, you missed it!And, I refuse to explain, it should be obvious.

I'm not doing too hot this month. I have lost to more two outers and gutshots than ever. A-A has not held up yet when all-in preflop the past 4 times. I can't really complain bc I'm still up for the month, but I should be having an insane month instead of this crappy one. At least at UB I should be able to play a big number of hands. Keep on keeping I guess.untitledde8.png

:RefrainsFromJokeFace:- seriously, I like ya. Hate to see you struggle like this. Be careful and spend some time with loved ones
It's got nothing to do with poker. I'm ok with my recent downswing/tilt session. It was like 80 bbs, bleh, standard for SH LHE.The rest is just hella ghey.
job suck?girl not suck?
Typical life tilt.I have no motivation to go to school and even ****ing try. All I have to do is get through this year, and I'm already donking out.Job is ok, I don't mind it, don't work that often.lol @ the girls not sucking comment. I'm continually falling into the roll of "friend" pretty standard bs.anywho. get aim/msn already.