With The Bankroll On The Line

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This question would never apply because if you want to become a pro, then you wouldn't even play that game with $2000 bankroll.Still with that said I call, +EV
Chip Reese said he put his and his partners roll into play in a high limit stud hi/lo game after watching it for a while and just crushed it.............. its all about selection! Why not put it all on the line if you're confident in your game selection?
Chip Reese said he put his and his partners roll into play in a high limit stud hi/lo game after watching it for a while and just crushed it.............. its all about selection! Why not put it all on the line if you're confident in your game selection?
Because even the best players get fuxored by a cold deck, and coolers.
my head just exploded.dumb dumb dumb idiotsAre you confident that you won't lose this hand?are you retarded?
I'm amazed at people who can't answer this. It obviously depends on if you've recently made a withdrawal from the site. If you have, then they turn the bad beat switch on and you'll lose. If not, you should be ok.
I'm amazed at people who can't answer this. It obviously depends on if you've recently made a withdrawal from the site. If you have, then they turn the bad beat switch on and you'll lose. If not, you should be ok.
Finally, someone gets it.You sir, shall go far!

Heres the problem, Has nothing ot do with poker and all to do with your relationship skills, You can't let your women spend all your money you have to sit down and have talk with her or put her on an allownace. You may have to also put yourself on one as well but this example just sounds like an extreme Bankroll managment case. YOU can't manage it at home or on the tables in this hypothical situtation. Or you cuuld make mortgage brokers real happy and just keep refi ing your house.

I read only a few posts but get the drift. You have only $2,000 and yet played that huge game. You have risked 40% of your stack up to this point. You for certain call. If you lose you quit poker forever and slap yourself around for a few years for playing in that huge game. If you win you drop way down to $1/$2 NL or $10/$20 L and then win a bunch, move up and TPMM.

it took you 9 days to come up with that dumbass response.this is a fold and it's not closeshut the fuck up
9 Days? I just read it. Why such a response? I am not wrong in what I said. Ok, maybe the funny part wasn't funny enough but the other part is right on. I have been here since the birth of the site and am SO GLAD I do not understand responses like yours.
Why such a response? I am not wrong in what I said.
Yes, you are. How can you put all your money you will ever have for poker at risk when you aren't even a favorite? Wait for a better spot to double up and be even again...
Why such a response?
nothing personal.Just so many people givng that stupid response on here.You realize there is roughly a 57% chance you never have money for poker again, right?Stick to the OP, where it's implied WE CANT EVER GET MONEY FOR POKER AGAINI will come to your house and pull your nose off if you say we should call here ever again.Do you understand that repsonse?

Easy call. We win this almost half the time, and we're getting good odds on our money. Think about it: if you call you win a lot of the time and end up with a big stack. Anyone who says that this is a fold knows nothing about pot odds or equity. It's really simple, people. I haven't looked at the responses at all, but I'm sure that everyone agrees with me.

Easy call. We win this almost half the time, and we're getting good odds on our money. Think about it: if you call you win a lot of the time and end up with a big stack. Anyone who says that this is a fold knows nothing about pot odds or equity. It's really simple, people. I haven't looked at the responses at all, but I'm sure that everyone agrees with me.
Wrong...Read the OP's entire post. If you lose this hand, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MONEY TO PLAY POKER EVER AGAIN!!!! EVER, THATS SCARY*edit* yorke is a joker..damn, he got me, lol .

Maybe I have been playing too long. I don't know. I still call.