Just Read Republicans About To Kill Online Gambling By Wed. Night

I'm still voting Republican, they are the best choice for the country.I do agree though that overall all politicians are scum and if we started a bonfire with them I for one wouldn't call the waste the minutes calling the fire department from my cell phone.I just see republicans as less scum, barely.
I agree with the both parties are scum part but it makes sense for me to vote democrat.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of a single reason attaching a bill to another should be remotely legal. I know it is, but, it shouldn't be.You can rant all you want about the Prez, Congress is and has been our problem for a long, long time.
Maybe Bush will do 1 thing right and actually use the "line item veto" on this one. But I'm sure the asswipes who are pushing this bill will find some way to hide it from his view. Wouldn't be hard, the guy is a moron.
I'm still voting Republican, they are the best choice for the country.I do agree though that overall all politicians are scum and if we started a bonfire with them I for one wouldn't call the waste the minutes calling the fire department from my cell phone.I just see republicans as less scum, barely.
some day I would like to hear someone explain how this can be true considering that nothing has gone right since the millenium. i would honestly be willing to let dennis haysbert lead the country at this point.

Backdoor move to ban Web gambling fizzlesGOP leaders vow to continue prohibition pushWASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., tried to attach an Internet gambling ban to a defense bill last week but was rebuffed by two powerful senators, congressional sources said Monday.etc, etc.

Maybe Bush will do 1 thing right and actually use the "line item veto" on this one. But I'm sure the asswipes who are pushing this bill will find some way to hide it from his view. Wouldn't be hard, the guy is a moron.
Bush doesn't have a line item veto power. That's a gubernatorial power. Many people have been proposing giving the President this power, but everyone freaks out because Bush=Hitler or something. I'm just spewing what the media tells me.
I have two words for people who say nothing has gone right while Bush has been in office.Blame Clinton.
Why? Not only is that a complete cop-out but it is also false. did anyone else catch Clinton on the Daily Show? I had forgotten what it was like to have a president who was able to speak to the public in an articulate, intelligent manner. He laid out his ideas and then (GASP!!) gave EXAMPLES. Republicans are not big on examples (or ideas).Not saying the Democrats are some wonderful prize but the GOP had its run for 6 years and they have done their best to drive America off a cliff. I know I know...it's all Clinton's fault. :club:
Why? Not only is that a complete cop-out but it is also false. did anyone else catch Clinton on the Daily Show? I had forgotten what it was like to have a president who was able to speak to the public in an articulate, intelligent manner. He laid out his ideas and then (GASP!!) gave EXAMPLES. Republicans are not big on examples (or ideas).Not saying the Democrats are some wonderful prize but the GOP had its run for 6 years and they have done their best to drive America off a cliff. I know I know...it's all Clinton's fault. :club:
puhleeeeeeeeeeze.
lol... you forgot the sw... right?
Maybe Bush will do 1 thing right and actually use the "line item veto" on this one. But I'm sure the asswipes who are pushing this bill will find some way to hide it from his view. Wouldn't be hard, the guy is a moron.[/quote}Some one beat me to it, and its not even a power all governers have.

I'm counfused, how can anyone in the 30% of the population that actaully side with Bush side with him? Do any of you really know the things he's done to benfit the Brothers Bush over trying to benefit this country? Davis-Bacon Act, that pretty much sums up Bush's agenda for being President.

What he said.Politicians are -EV, but if I have to choose, and seeing that our enemies are never going to ever stop, ya gotta go with the heavy hand. :club:

i'm canadian & have no vote here, but... uh... didn't bush let his enron buddy give california an azzblasting, and now is letting another buddy overbill your military while he cuts the pay of the actual people fighting?seems a strange set of actions to want back in office.

i'm canadian & have no vote here, but... uh... didn't bush let his enron buddy give california an azzblasting, and now is letting another buddy overbill your military while he cuts the pay of the actual people fighting?seems a strange set of actions to want back in office.
The answer to your questions are NO.You should have just stopped at "I'm Canadian". it explains your post.
Why don't you spit some liberal blogosphere crap that is actual recent instead of 2002? I love it when ferners talk about our politics and what we should do. Love it. (sw)I don't blame hardships on Clinton. I don't blame most of them on Bush. Bush didn't create Katrina. He didn't fly planes in the WTC. What the PRESIDENT and the EXECUTIVE BRANCH are responsible for:Economic Policies: (Cha-CHING on that one)Defense: Afghanistan, Good. Islamic Terror defense, kudos. Not invading Iran or NK so far, good. (Darkspot is not that they invaded Iraq, but failed to drop the hammer right away like we should've.) Judicial appointments: Great. Scalia and Roberts are fine men. We need more constitutionalists on the bench. Environment: I would argue that Bush has actually ENACTED more pro-environmental policy than Clinton did (he secured a bunch of trees.) So really, we're 3.5 for 4, batting .875 so far. Not bad.
I'm counfused, how can anyone in the 30% of the population that actaully side with Bush side with him? Do any of you really know the things he's done to benfit the Brothers Bush over trying to benefit this country? Davis-Bacon Act, that pretty much sums up Bush's agenda for being President.
This is the best comedy act since the Bernie Mac, Chris Tucker Def Comedy Jam.It is now a parade.
That's a mighty broad brush your painting with there.Looks like Michael Moore has successfully blown you too. Your conspiracy theories , while fun to debate, are bogus to a large degree. No one guy has that much clout, and Enron had nothing to do with Cheney.And just for the record, not all republicans LOVE Bush or the way things have gone. Many are embarrassed and are actually Reagan Rupublicans at heart longing to get another guy like THAT back in office. :club:
Why don't you spit some liberal blogosphere crap that is actual recent instead of 2002? I love it when ferners talk about our politics and what we should do. Love it. (sw)I don't blame hardships on Clinton. I don't blame most of them on Bush. Bush didn't create Katrina. He didn't fly planes in the WTC. What the PRESIDENT and the EXECUTIVE BRANCH are responsible for:Economic Policies: (Cha-CHING on that one)Defense: Afghanistan, Good. Islamic Terror defense, kudos. Not invading Iran or NK so far, good. (Darkspot is not that they invaded Iraq, but failed to drop the hammer right away like we should've.) Judicial appointments: Great. Scalia and Roberts are fine men. We need more constitutionalists on the bench. Environment: I would argue that Bush has actually ENACTED more pro-environmental policy than Clinton did (he secured a bunch of trees.) So really, we're 3.5 for 4, batting .875 so far. Not bad.
GREAT POST. May you be dealt pocket Aces for the rest of your life sir.
The answer to your questions are NO.You should have just stopped at "I'm Canadian". it explains your post.
You do realize the rest of the world is laughing at you, don't you? Obviously, you don't.Keep that xenophobic US attitude alive and well . . . its been doing the Bush administration so well these last few years. . .

Judicial appointments: Great. Scalia and Roberts are fine men. We need more constitutionalists on the bench. This has to be part of the best comedy act. Are you serious. Do you know how many civil rights these guys are trying to take away from you?

9/11 was an inside job.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE but yeah, to blame Bush for everything that has happened in his two terms is rediculous. His second term, sure, but his first term was the result of the end of clinton's second term.