Did Annie Duke Get Divorced Because Of Poker?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw her on TV a couple of years ago with the kids and the hubby.... and then i hear that she has had this new boyfriend recently. Could anyone tell me what the story is here? kthks
Honestly, who cares? Not to be a jerk but is it really that important?
Shannon spits, Annie swallows....no contest
so he had the right idea then ... start with Shannon, finish with Annie :club:

for the record Shannon Elizabeth is singlePermalink | Monday - July 04, 2005Shannon Elizabeth filed for divorce from Joseph D. Reitman last Wednesday citing irreconcilable differences. This is pretty much the most not surprising story of the year, considering how much hotter Shannon Elizabeth is than her husband. It would be like me marrying a delicious steak and then one day eating the steak because it was so delicious. Or maybe some other analogy that actually makes sense. The point is, if I suddenly realized my spouse was an ugly sack of potatoes with terrible facial hair I would probably cite irreconcilable differences and then divorce them as well. And then I would laugh in their face for being so ugly and go out with a bunch hot people to make them feel like crap. And just for good measure I would hire somebody to punch them in the stomach repeatedly for wasting three years of my life.

I saw her on TV a couple of years ago with the kids and the hubby.... and then i hear that she has had this new boyfriend recently. Could anyone tell me what the story is here? kthks
They got divorced because she's a psycho hose beast. AND she doesn't wipe!
classic 1st year college syndrom, except in her case, its not college.You see, annie duke like all, came to terms with her looks, and her personality.she got married, had kids, started a family.Poker boomed, and profesional players like annie were in the middle of the spot light.The fast packed star-esque life that suddenly appeared, got annie thinking."perhaps i am destined for something more than what my life has become" pondered annie."maybe i should be out there living my life doin what i want when i want"soon after the success of annie and other players, annie felt the need to increase her bust.she resorted to implants of all things. Annie soon fell into a league of high class female players who have a more "pleasant" look, jen harman, isabelle, evy, clonie, the list goes on...unofrtunetly for kathy liebert, she fell just short of this list.Its amazing what a few nights in the spot light can do to people, all it takes is a couple internet postings, or soemone above your league to welcome you to their league. (incase u didnt get the last part, it has to do with good looking people)
You've become so insightful and deep lately.... Did you start drinking or is it the drugs? :D
so he had the right idea then ... start with Shannon, finish with Annie :D
Nicely done sir! :club:

Tattoos are chicks are so -EV it's hard to describe... how do they not know this?Tattooed Chick = Skankerrific

Tattoos are chicks are so -EV it's hard to describe... how do they not know this?Tattooed Chick = Skankerrific
I have seen some tattoos that looked good on women. Smaller tattoos especially. Tattoos like Annie's that sprawl all over a nasty unwiped butt don't do much for me.If that is tattoos on her arm in the picture posted in this thread then she most certainly is trailerparkhoppingscoalspittingtrailertrash.
I have seen some tattoos that looked good on women. Smaller tattoos especially. Tattoos like Annie's that sprawl all over a nasty unwiped butt don't do much for me.If that is tattoos on her arm in the picture posted in this thread then she most certainly is trailerparkhoppingscoalspittingtrailertrash.
My sister has a small tattoo that is fairly good looking and not full of unwiped asscrack. So, yeah that's fine.But improperly cleaned tramp stamps composed of asscrack is just sick.