Vegas, Baby!

Yup, another random "I'm going to vegas thread".Anyways lets get down to buisness. I'll be there this Sat and Sunday, first time in vegas since turning 21. Staying at the Tropicana. So...Wheres can I find some good $100nl or 200nl tables near by. And also maybe some smaller $40nl or 50nl for my friend. Secondly, I was thinking about playing a tourney while I was down there, any places run a good weekly tourney with a relatively cheap buy-in? Around the $50 or under range?Thank you much.

Yup, another random "I'm going to vegas thread".Anyways lets get down to buisness. I'll be there this Sat and Sunday, first time in vegas since turning 21. Staying at the Tropicana. So...Wheres can I find some good $100nl or 200nl tables near by. And also maybe some smaller $40nl or 50nl for my friend. Secondly, I was thinking about playing a tourney while I was down there, any places run a good weekly tourney with a relatively cheap buy-in? Around the $50 or under range?Thank you much.
Since you know this is ANOTHER vegas thread...did you try searching?

First - sorry you are staying at the Trop......don't spend any time there.."Dive, cough cough"walk across the street to the MGM poker room and you will get what you want and close to your hotel.

Since you know this is ANOTHER vegas thread...did you try searching?
Try typing "vegas tourney" into these forums. I having a feeling this is prolley a more accurate way of finding the information.
First - sorry you are staying at the Trop......don't spend any time there.."Dive, cough cough"walk across the street to the MGM poker room and you will get what you want and close to your hotel.
yeah, I know, girlfriend booked it, but at least it's cheap and somewhat on the strip. (not planning on spending much time in the room).I don't think it will be that hard finding a table to play at. I'm mostly concerned about the tourney info.
What he said.The Trop is a dive for sure. But it's cheap and much quieter than the MGM. Plus it's right on the strip and the MGM is just right across the street. Then you have the Luxor down the street the other way. The MGM morning tourney is $65 at 11:30am and they have one at 7:00 or 7:30pm for $115. Have fun.
What he said.The Trop is a dive for sure. But it's cheap and much quieter than the MGM. Plus it's right on the strip and the MGM is just right across the street. Then you have the Luxor down the street the other way. The MGM morning tourney is $65 at 11:30am and they have one at 7:00 or 7:30pm for $115. Have fun.
BHAAS, great avatar. Man, those are some sweet units :club:
+1, Also the Sahara has a 42+20 nightly, good turn out.JeffP.S. I didnt read whole thread so if Sahara was mentioned, sorry
Tyeah, I know, girlfriend booked it, but at least it's cheap and somewhat on the strip. (not planning on spending much time in the room).
I find it said that these two phrases are in the same sentence. If my girlfriend got me a vegas trip, I'd be banging the bottom outta her.course I'd have to get me a girlfriend.And the girlfriend would want to have sex with me.
MGM .. but why are you worried about "close"? Walk a little bit and see the strip.
Don't forget to go to Sin and Spearmint Rhino....if you wanna skip a 200$ buy in tourney you can always go to one of these places and get head in the back room from a model. You're welcome.
if ur trying to say ur getting head from a model in the hotel room for the $200 buy in...it must be a hand model.

Looks like that Sahara 42+20 looks like the best choice right now. Pretty good turn out and price range. Anyone know anything about the stucture (good/bad?) of this tourney? Or is there another place with a great stucture I shouldn't pass up?Also I'm completely missing why http://www.thetournamentspot.com/ is better then www.allvegaspoker.com.