I know it's not the most exciting new topic but.....I just got some new Copag 1546 poker size cards 1546_back400.jpgAnd some Dal Negro Freedom cards dnfreedomPGB_back_400.jpgIf anyone is interested in new plastic cards, the Dal Negro cards are freakin awesome.....thick, almost paper-like, not as slippery as your average plastic deck.Ok cool. I like 'em a lot. Any other cards that people really like?

Exactly my point. They don't last, sometimes you can't find the "bridge" style cards so you end up having the fat *** cards that make 4.25ft long flops that end up falling off the poker table, LMAO. Im funny
:club: I use KEM arrowsbest cards out AINEC
It's too bad, the design is cool. The cards themselves lick balls though.
You've got me interested.
I've produced an excellent set of very high quality 9/11 playing cards that we use at my home games.
Do you think you could deliver a set to me before the 11th? I am hosting a special commemorative 9/11 tournament and think that deck would be a nice touch. We're playing hold 'em, but with a special rule that if you pick up AA, or American Airlines, your hand is instantly dead.Don't ever forget.
Do you think you could deliver a set to me before the 11th? I am hosting a special commemorative 9/11 tournament and think that deck would be a nice touch. We're playing hold 'em, but with a special rule that if you pick up AA, or American Airlines, your hand is instantly dead.Don't ever forget.
I think I'm in love even if you're someone's alter ego. Either way I'll be heartbroken if you don't start posting here.
The Copags are nice. Personally I'm still a fan of the original Kem Arrows - I hoarded them before they went up to $50 a deck.
they have gone back down. a long itme ago. bee bought out kem and they have been regular priced since then. you can get a setup on ebay for 15 or 20 bucks
If anyone is interested in new plastic cards, the Dal Negro cards are freakin awesome.....thick, almost paper-like, not as slippery as your average plastic deck.Ok cool. I like 'em a lot. Any other cards that people really like?
Yes they are. After getting a deck of Dal Negros, I don't even like using Copags anymore. They're fantastic.