The Most Annoying Woman Of All Time

Wow Daniel can read these donks like a book. Talking about is 99 hand Vs the trip 4's
Hmmm...UTG limp-call, Daniel raises preflop and again postflop, and Randy McRanderson flatcalls behind. He could just turn his hand faceup.

I take back everything I said about Schulman... I know, I can't believe it myself but this thread has actually become more annoying than one-thousand-barking-flirtatious-Allyn-Jaffrey-Shulmans. In-fact I'd rather play the ME with eight thousand clones of Allyn Jaffrey Schulman for the rest of eternity than to have to scroll down this page ever again.

For the longest time I thought Allyn Joffrey Shulman was Jeff's brother or something...I was half right I guess.Also lol to that Hendon Mob list of her tournament cashes...The "Vince Burgio challenge"? what's the challenge, see who can fold their way into the money?

yea seriously, I thought she wanted Hachem's **** so bad.And doesn't Hachem seem so calm and gangsterish?I could see him running an Australia Mafia.
He seemed to be pissed at some guy in one of the other episodes for doing something (probably shoving all-in on the river every hand).

She was pretty annoying but she might just be the online poker player's best friend in the world right now. She happens to be one of the nation's foremost legal experts on internet gaming law, and has successfully litigated the issue at the state and federal level. Her article on cardplayer where she completely shreds the online gambling prohibition act is must reading for anyone following the issue.

Dang. I thought this was about me. My husband has assured me that I am the most annoying.
Trust me, I married the most annoying woman on the planet, and she ain't you. Or, you ain't her. Whatever.
Suzy Kolber is a real cutie...but she always sounds like she is taking a dump...she is annoying. Good call.
I have to step in and defend Suzy here. I saw her doing one of her sideline spots once ... it started to run long and a play was beginning. Suzy says, "I'll let you guys go to this play, then you can come back and I'll finish what I was saying." And she did. The woman is solid gold, man. Solid gold.
You guys do realize that Allyn is one of the lead people in the defense of online gambling right? At least that is her claim as an attorney.
If she's in charge of keeping it legal i advise you all to cash out know because its doomedHell, I'd vote against it if i had to listen to her for 15 minutes