Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

That was a sik hand. I am guessing that if you've never played against him before, then he probably felt that it was "justice" that his AA re-vatched your set of 9s after your 99 vatched his AA on the flop (despite that fact that all the chips went in the pot after the flop)... just a guess unless you've vatched his other accounts before :club:
no, that makes no sense...most of the money went in on the flop...who cares what i had pre flop.(like you said)
My thoughts are the same as yours (so that's why I added that despite all the money went in on the flop) but from what I've seen some players feel that it's "justified" if their higher pp sucks out after a lower pp hits a 2-outter. Not saying that's why he made his comment but just a guess that it could be his reasoning based on my previous experience in similar situations with other players.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are the same as yours (so that's why I added that despite all the money went in on the flop) but from what I've seen some players feel that it's "justified" if their higher pp sucks out after a lower pp hits a 2-outter. Not saying that's why he made his comment but just a guess that it could be his reasoning based on my previous experience in similar situations with other players.
those guys that have that mentality are total donks that have no clue about how to play the game...msals is not, so i doubt he meant it in that way.

Hey all. I wont be at my computers until about half an hour before the match. I'm setting the matches up right now, and I'll be there a little later than normal. Matches are still starting at 10. Cya at 9:30

I believe so, or at least it better be since I cancelled other plans to be here for the tourney.

I would like to know this as well. I was under the impression that this was the plan.
Isn't msals11 the same guy who crippled me in the first match when he called me down with bottom pair no kicker and caught a runner runner flush? I am not sure, but I think so.
Yes it was. Don't you know? Bottom pair and a backdoor flush draw is a MONSTER hand in NLHE :club:
Yes it was. Don't you know? Bottom pair and a backdoor flush draw is a MONSTER hand in NLHE :club:
Doctor: "Ma'am, we don't like using the term, "Crazy" for our patients. We prefer calling them, "Mentally Hilarious". What is this from?

QUESTION: CAN SOMEONE IN THE COMPETITION (BUT NOT IN MY MATCH) SUB FOR ME? IM TALKING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM DESPERATE LIKE A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.EDIT: I'm leaving now so gimme the damn 0 if I can't get AAsnake88 to alternate.

The website is updated with the latest results and standings, videos coming soon. And it is time for the weekly awards...First off, the winner award... obvious really... the winners are...QuietConfidenceAAsnake88gobearsSpenceNext up, the leader award, got a tie at the top between the followingmsals11QuietConfidenceNext up is the biggest mover awards, whoever did the best/worst compared to their prior weekThe biggest winner was Spence, going from a 6th place start to a win this week. notable is gobears who went from a 5th to a 1stThe biggest loser was troyomac, who went from a win to a 6th place finish... ouch. notable is checkymcfold, who went from a 2nd to an 7th place exitThat is all, videos will be up as soon as I can get them there, and I will see you all next week.

Screw you zsta, I was bad-beat! It was horrible! Screw you all!
Your final bad beat was bad, but didn't you call my All-in with AJ when I had AK? The guy who put a bad beat on you did it to me too. KK vs 66. Flopped a 6. Ugg.

ok ok, i donked it up pretty good that nite. But you guys know you were happy to see/hear that I did not win, even though i went HU with a 5-2 chip lead, got it in as a 2-1 fav and lost the lead, then the match.

Your final bad beat was bad, but didn't you call my All-in with AJ when I had AK? The guy who put a bad beat on you did it to me too. KK vs 66. Flopped a 6. Ugg.
Yep, I made a really bad call that cost me the match. Had i not made that bad call, I doubt Evil would have made a play at me.
ok ok, i donked it up pretty good that nite. But you guys know you were happy to see/hear that I did not win, even though i went HU with a 5-2 chip lead, got it in as a 2-1 fav and lost the lead, then the match.
GOOD :club: j/k, you made a play at me at the wrong time, and got lucky. It happens. GG

Announcements