Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

Would everyone that can was suppose to play Tuesday night be able to play one of the other weeks on a Wed night? I have a hard time making it to a earlier time match. We need to get eveyone that was suppose to play to agree to a time soon. Otherwise I am able to play the week after the regular season.
Since I was absent last night and not able to respond, we will be making up the match on a wednesday night at the normal match time (10pm est). I am going to aim for next wednesday if that works for everyone, if not, you can try to find somoene to switch with. I'd rather not mix weeks like that but we may not have much of a choice. I would do it the tuesday after all the other matches end, but that is already scheduled as the 2nd match in the round of 20.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was absent last night and not able to respond, we will be making up the match on a wednesday night at the normal match time (10pm est). I am going to aim for next wednesday if that works for everyone, if not, you can try to find somoene to switch with. I'd rather not mix weeks like that but we may not have much of a choice. I would do it the tuesday after all the other matches end, but that is already scheduled as the 2nd match in the round of 20.
Next Wednesday is fine with me.
wednesday should be fine, but i might be playing in a wcoop event that day. we'll see. if that's the case, i have an alternate lined up.
Match 3 is in the books, results are up and video will follow shortly.
I should be good for next Wednesday, assuming I don't forget.
Match 4 is in the books, results will be posted on the website soon, as well as videos.
It is worth watching. Total domination by the JKoff. I envy him. OK if you haven't figured it out, I am JKoff. I would like to thank AAsnake guy for showing me how to do a smiley face in the chat. Great heads up match. It lasted quite a long time. OK enough braging, I am going to have to get drunk for every match. I actually thought I was going to lose heads up to the other player. The last hand I think I played pretty well. GL next week to everyone. :club:
It is worth watching. Total domination by the JKoff. I envy him. OK if you haven't figured it out, I am JKoff. I would like to thank AAsnake guy for showing me how to do a smiley face in the chat. Great heads up match. It lasted quite a long time. OK enough braging, I am going to have to get drunk for every match. I actually thought I was going to lose heads up to the other player. The last hand I think I played pretty well. GL next week to everyone. :club:
That was me HU. I thought I had a good read on you until you flopped the str8 vs my top pair. GG and well played
2 outers are part of poker and im cool with that, i just dont know what that "justice" comment was for...have i sucked out on you before? i dont think ive ever even played a hand with you before tonight.
More details please, what happened? I'll get 'em for ya vatche.
More details please, what happened? I'll get 'em for ya vatche.
It was like the second hand of the tourney, and Vatche raised UTG to 90, msals11 on the button re-raised to 220, Vatche called. Flop 9Q3 rainbow. Vatche bet 200, msals11 bet 600, Vatche jammed, msals11 called. Vatche had a set of 9's and msals11 had AA, and spiked the Ace on the turn and won the pot after 10 hit river.
It was like the second hand of the tourney, and Vatche raised UTG to 90, msals11 on the button re-raised to 220, Vatche called. Flop 9Q3 rainbow. Vatche bet 200, msals11 bet 600, Vatche jammed, msals11 called. Vatche had a set of 9's and msals11 had AA, and spiked the Ace on the turn and won the pot after 10 hit river.
Isn't msals11 the same guy who crippled me in the first match when he called me down with bottom pair no kicker and caught a runner runner flush? I am not sure, but I think so.
Isn't msals11 the same guy who crippled me in the first match when he called me down with bottom pair no kicker and caught a runner runner flush? I am not sure, but I think so.
CRAZY CALL TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.LOL at the Justice comment.
2 outers are part of poker and im cool with that, i just dont know what that "justice" comment was for...have i sucked out on you before? i dont think ive ever even played a hand with you before tonight.
That was a sik hand. I am guessing that if you've never played against him before, then he probably felt that it was "justice" that his AA re-vatched your set of 9s after your 99 vatched his AA on the flop (despite that fact that all the chips went in the pot after the flop)... just a guess unless you've vatched his other accounts before :club: Tough break there Vatche. Guess now I got competition for 28th place :D
That was a sik hand. I am guessing that if you've never played against him before, then he probably felt that it was "justice" that his AA re-vatched your set of 9s after your 99 vatched his AA on the flop (despite that fact that all the chips went in the pot after the flop)... just a guess unless you've vatched his other accounts before :club: Tough break there Vatche. Guess now I got competition for 28th place :D
no, that makes no sense...most of the money went in on the flop...who cares what i had pre flop.(like you said)

Announcements