• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding to the discussion of FCPer's who could become pros one day:1. Prtypsux- In my opinion, he will be the first FCPer to win a big live event. He is the most creative, and probably the best overall tournament player who posts here.1. Looshle- Him and JC are close in my book, and I couldn't pick the better player out of the two of them. He is no doubt the most aggressive and fearless player on this site. Once he gets deep, he dominates the table nonstop, and just accumulates a huge stack. 2. MK- I've seen him play a few times, and have been very impressed. Nobody really knows about him here because he doesn't draw attention to himself, but I am very impressed with how he plays. Especially after reading his posts in strategy, he knows what he is doing. 3. Msals- Very good at rebuys, super creative very much like prtypsux. I like his game a lot, it's controlled but it has the aggression that can lead to victories. I don't know how much my opinion is worth, but this is how I see it.EDIT: This is a list of tournament players who could blow up one day, I didn't include cash game players in this discussion.

Adding to the discussion of FCPer's who could become pros one day:1. Prtypsux- In my opinion, he will be the first FCPer to win a big live event. He is the most creative, and probably the best overall tournament player who posts here.1. Looshle- Him and JC are close in my book, and I couldn't pick the better player out of the two of them. He is no doubt the most aggressive and fearless player on this site. Once he gets deep, he dominates the table nonstop, and just accumulates a huge stack. 2. MK- I've seen him play a few times, and have been very impressed. Nobody really knows about him here because he doesn't draw attention to himself, but I am very impressed with how he plays. Especially after reading his posts in strategy, he knows what he is doing. 3. Msals- Very good at rebuys, super creative very much like prtypsux. I like his game a lot, it's controlled but it has the aggression that can lead to victories. I don't know how much my opinion is worth, but this is how I see it.EDIT: This is a list of tournament players who could blow up one day, I didn't include cash game players in this discussion.
Don't know anything about MK but you are spot on with the other 3 so your opinion must mean somethin' :club:
Don't know anything about MK but you are spot on with the other 3 so you're opinion must mean somethin' :club:
Rdog I also have a tremendous amount of respect for your game. I haven't seen you play a ton, but I've seen enough to know that you know what you are doing. I like your game very much, you also seem to have that blend of control and necesary aggression to shoot for top 3 finishes
Rdog I also have a tremendous amount of respect for your game. I haven't seen you play a ton, but I've seen enough to know that you know what you are doing. I like your game very much, you also seem to have that blend of control and necesary aggression to shoot for top 3 finishes
TY sir. Those are 3 guys that I watch and try to pick up aspects from their game as their aggression (especially loosh) is just crazy. I can tell you for sure that the level of talent at this site has improved immensely.
ty sir... yeah, you're not too shabby yourself when it comes to this game :club:... as far as you rdog... you own, point blank

oh yeah i see scgolfer lurking in this thread... he kills it on stars from what ive seen, not an easy opponent by any means...

I haven't had a full time job in almost 6 years..does that make me a pro?
I know that there are many players on this forum that play professionally. I was talking about a few players whom I feel could become players who become big tournament players. Unfortunately, cash game players (as I understand you are) don't get the glory, but the money is all the same.
I know that there are many players on this forum that play professionally. I was talking about a few players whom I feel could become players who become big tournament players. Unfortunately, cash game players (as I understand you are) don't get the glory, but the money is all the same.
Yeah..but I am trying like hell to become a tourney donk. (Everybody knows I am a glory whore)I am getting there live...I don't have the results online ....YET (mtt).I'd like to add to the discussion.I try to rail a few of those guys mentioned before...especially Zimmer and Psux...you wouldn't believe how much you can pick up and add to your MTT game by railing the resident MTT donkmasters.
I haven't had a full time job in almost 6 years..does that make me a pro?
We aren't talking about cash game donks :club: Alf owns anyway
LooshlePrtyPSuxHoosierAlumPMJackson21damn, there's more. I'll let someone else post more than that, my mind isn't working right.-Shawn KEdit: Duh, I'm an idiot. I meant to add Zimmer. Told you I wasn't thinking right.Edit #2: Add Jord4n to that list as well. I read his blog constantly, and I friggen forgot him.
you're leaving off a player that is tons better then any of the named above. Tommy(chucksty) never toots his own horn but he is easily the best semi regular poster on this site
you're leaving off a player that is tons better then any of the named above. Tommy(chucksty) never toots his own horn but he is easily the best semi regular poster on this site
Big 2nd on this one.
Agreed on MK. Dude can play.
aww, you guys are nice. not to continue the circle jerk, but bizzle could easily play professionally if he wanted to. i'd put him at or near the top of the list of fcpers who are ill but don't draw attention to themselves.
aww, you guys are nice. not to continue the circle jerk, but bizzle could easily play professionally if he could fold KQ.
FYP.And I guess this thread proves I'm the worst of the players who do draw attention to themselves. :club:

What do you guys think about this hand...no read.PokerStars Game #6006078441: Tournament #30264493, $150+$12 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2006/08/21 - 23:09:40 (ET)Table '30264493 51' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: aucubbie (2800 in chips) Seat 2: chipper_2 (2485 in chips) Seat 3: bradshaw121 (15065 in chips) Seat 4: willtravel (6300 in chips) Seat 5: dbl_up_mojo (7611 in chips) Seat 6: fioro (7030 in chips) Seat 7: Biocleaner (7347 in chips) Seat 8: BEMOL (9731 in chips) Seat 9: jdepa01fcp (4565 in chips) aucubbie: posts the ante 15chipper_2: posts the ante 15bradshaw121: posts the ante 15willtravel: posts the ante 15dbl_up_mojo: posts the ante 15fioro: posts the ante 15Biocleaner: posts the ante 15BEMOL: posts the ante 15jdepa01fcp: posts the ante 15jdepa01fcp: posts small blind 150aucubbie: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to jdepa01fcp [9s 9h]chipper_2: folds bradshaw121: folds willtravel: folds dbl_up_mojo: folds fioro: folds Biocleaner: raises 1500 to 1800BEMOL: folds jdepa01fcp: