Here is a list of his total cashes (cardplayer.com doesn't include European Events)http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=267Like him or not, Tony G can flat out play. I used to think Mike Matusow was a tool too, but you have the appreciate their approach to the game and using trash talk to get inside the other guys head. Thats strategy pure and simple, and this guy has some indisputable results. tonygxh0.jpg

Next time I play with this guy, y'all are going to here some creative trash talking comng back his way. He crosses the line too often, and I'm going to smack him good!
Nice!Give him some of his own medicine!I'm lookin forward to this.
Next time I play with this guy, y'all are going to here some creative trash talking comng back his way. He crosses the line too often, and I'm going to smack him good!
Kick his as.s Sea Bass!
I can't even think of an instance where Daniel and Tony G were at the same table.Has it ever happened?Daniel doesn't need to prepare his responses...he's pretty solid on the fly.
I can't even think of an instance where Daniel and Tony G were at the same table.Has it ever happened?Daniel doesn't need to prepare his responses...he's pretty solid on the fly.
Yea, in the same tourny as the one with Ralph Perry. It was Daniel and 2 other Canadians representing Canada. They lose because it was pretty much a collusion tourny and Daniel said he didnt think up a plan for the type of tourny it was. It was in one of his written blogs.
Yea, in the same tourny as the one with Ralph Perry. It was Daniel and 2 other Canadians representing Canada. They lose because it was pretty much a collusion tourny and Daniel said he didnt think up a plan for the type of tourny it was. It was in one of his written blogs.
Hey NortonFan, you watch Illussionist yet? Any good?I like Eddie lots too.

i was watching a a tourney with tony g in it. it was at the monte carlo, and tony g was a final table opponent.they showed a clip of tony g busting lederer, and tony got up to shake lederer's hand as he was leaving and lederer wouldnt shake his hand. it didnt seem very lederer-y, but i can understand why. im sure he was hearing some serious b.s. for the last hour or so.

I confess, I hate that word. I have proposed that no one should be allowed to say it unless they have used one. Does anyone remember a ****** actually coming in a bag ? I remember maxipads with belts, but not douches in a bag. I only remember the plastic squeeze bottles. Oh well, anyway...........If ever there was someone to call a db, it would have to be Tony G
I prefer the phrase "douchenozzle". That's worse.
I have to say, this is the Heads Up that I would love to see more than any other. Although at times he is entertaining, the clips linked to by the OP embarrass me as an Aussie. The Bad Boys of Poker show which I think he won, made Mike the Mouth look shy and retiring.
ehh.. hes actually a reallllly good high stakes player.. but I hate that prick
I damn near busted a guy laughing, that is too fukin funny !!! LOL wow
QFT, he can jaw with the best."Feel my power, can you feel my power?"
How could I have missed this on TV the first time around. Sure Tony G is a jerk but that was a complete clinic in how to mentally defeat someone. It's a Cane Thing...you tell em how you are going to beat them, you beat them, then you tell them all about how you beat them until you have psychic ownership of them.He goaded someone into making a nightmarish call. Just awesome stuff. "Can you feel my power" is definitely going in the quote book as well....."your career is over"....."he doesnt deserve your applause".......I am still ****ing laughing.edit: watched it again. "On your bike". Priceless.