Hand From The 10/20nl Shorthanded Game I Was Playing Just A Few Hrs Ago

I just threw up a little in my mouth when looking at that pic.Guys, a nice sized arse is good (aka beyonce)But that arse is just plain fat..... and disgusting.There is not one thing about her i find attractive. she repulses me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike man, listen, or rather read, if you will.As I open up your threads and work my way through them, each individual post of yours is a chore for me. I read not so much the words as I normally do when "reading", but rather each letter, one by one. Why? It is an effort, that's why. I have to literally force my eyes from left to right, taking each letter in until I come to whole words, and for each word, until I come to the end of an (...) ended "sentence". I take no joy in it, for you express yourself blandly, even when you, frequently, explode into ALL CAPS and ebonic BOIIIIIIIII type nonsense. It is, lifeless.I find myself drifting off mid-sentence when reading your posts, my mind wandering to what I dream to be your history. All the way back to your parents, lumped on top of one another without any vigor. Awkwardly twitching and writhing, like two corpses on marionette stings, performing the function of procreation soundlessly and without sweat. I imagine your father’s sperm traveling lazily down your mother’s fallopian tube, working their way to her egg at a leisurely and meandering pace. Finally, basically by chance and not through some biological drive they arrive at her ova, and sort of bump into them. Without the ambition to even put up a passive defense, the heaviest of the sperm, not by effort but by grace of gravity slips in one ovum or the other and begins conception.You grow, listlessly, with no kicking or jostling about, until finally, mother squatting, you just sort of ooze out into the hands of the Doctor. You do not cry, he does not slap you; there are no cigars or balloons.From that day to this you've struggle to breathe, your eyes half open throughout each day. Occasionally you feign excitement or at least a passing interest in the world around you. But it's an act. You know it, I know it.I finally finish reading one of your posts and I am drained. I start to think like you; "At least the sun will go supernova one day, and all of this will be over. Just darkness and quiet, and stillness and... *Yawn*"I'm going to take a nap.

Am I the only one who is confused? OOOOOOh congratulations you play $10/20 NLHE. OOOOOOOOOOH you won one buy-in. Sorry, why is that a big deal? It's one buy-in.
Ya, he bet less than half the pot on the flop also.Hes a complete moron, we know, its funny to watch him squirm in this thread like a small rodent
Am I the only one who is confused? OOOOOOh congratulations you play $10/20 NLHE. OOOOOOOOOOH you won one buy-in. Sorry, why is that a big deal? It's one buy-in.
i started the table with $800 :icon_dance:check my sig son!
damn, some of you could be really f*cking coolaround here. others could just be bitter ugly virgins.
I'm a nice guy. :club: And if I won 5 grand, I hope that other poeple would be happy bout it.

ignore button is overrated

Actually, i did see it. I saw how you came onto DN's site, you bashed him, you bashed some members, you then decided to poop out of your mouth some more in other threads about daniel and his "in it for the money" idea.I think you're a complete doosh, not a dou.che, but a doosh which is much worse in my mind.Apologies only work if you cool off and lay off the "new thread" button. Perhaps you could try the "brag" section of the forum when we get one.
well since he cant see my posts.... heres my reply to my statement that he cant seeeat it biiatch
Ya, he bet less than half the pot on the flop also.Hes a complete moron, we know, its funny to watch him squirm in this thread like a small rodent
I'm bored with this thread now... ediie.jpg
haha, found some old classic picture postsBASIC_dn.jpgpub6copy.jpgAndy is MILF HUNTER???caompare_02.jpgWhatever happend to this Tool??news.jpg
first things first: royal tour and everyone else...check this out : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...re&uid=2425--------------------------------------------------------PokerStars 10/20 Nl Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :P , A :D . UTG raises to $60, Hero re-raises to $180, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (195.0 BB) K :club: , 2 :) , 8 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $175, UTG calls.Turn: (37.0 BB) 3 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $225, UTG raises to $675, Hero re-raises all in ($2,150), UTG calls River: (252.0 BB) 3 :D (2 players)Final Pot: 252 BB ($5040)Hero shows: A :club: ,A :D UTG shows: A :club: K :P:club: HOLLLAA AT YOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
badonkadonkey
first things first: royal tour and everyone else...check this out : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...re&uid=2425--------------------------------------------------------PokerStars 10/20 Nl Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :P , A :D . UTG raises to $60, Hero re-raises to $180, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (195.0 BB) K :club: , 2 :) , 8 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $175, UTG calls.Turn: (37.0 BB) 3 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $225, UTG raises to $675, Hero re-raises all in ($2,150), UTG calls River: (252.0 BB) 3 :D (2 players)Final Pot: 252 BB ($5040)Hero shows: A :club: ,A :D UTG shows: A :club: K :P:club: HOLLLAA AT YOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I haven't read any posts on how he played the hand strategically, but I must say, you played it badly mike, IMO. If you are playing 10/20 NL, I hope you know why you played it bad.
haha, found some old classic picture postsBASIC_dn.jpgpub6copy.jpgAndy is MILF HUNTER???caompare_02.jpgWhatever happend to this Tool??news.jpg
ahh so nostalgic. Thanks RT