Greg Raymer Runs His Mouth (chat Notes)

He was just calling a bunch of railbirds who were popping in and out of seats "tools" and then proceeding to bash Daniel Negraneu.RustyJay said, "wtf"FossilMan said, "guys, popping in and out of an empty seat just makes you look pathetic, nothing else"FossilMan said, "attention *****s"RustyJay: calls $10Diver23 joins the table at seat #5 FossilMan: folds BodogAri: calls $10dave118: folds indiangiverr: folds theguzzler: checks *** FLOP *** [Qc 9c Jd]theguzzler: checks RustyJay: checks FossilMan said, "attention who res"BodogAri: bets $30FossilMan said, "don't understand they look like tools"theguzzler: folds RustyJay: folds BodogAri collected $33.25 from potBodogAri: doesn't show hand FossilMan said, "you boys need to stop the popping, or I will have to ask support to kick you off the site, thank you"FossilMan said, "I emailed support, asking them to remove drDre from the site"theguzzler: folds RustyJay: folds Diver23: folds FossilMan: calls $5moboy56: checks *** FLOP *** [9d Th 9h]FossilMan: bets $20moboy56: folds indiangiverr said, "you have that much power?"indiangiverr: folds FossilMan collected $28.50 from potFossilMan: doesn't show hand FossilMan said, "I can ask"ndiangiverr said, "im gonna predict the main event champ"BodogAri: checks indiangiverr: checks indiangiverr said, "dustin holmes"Diver23: bets $33.25BodogAri: folds dave118 said, "we're all on pins and needles"indiangiverr said, "played with him all day 1"RustyJay said, "does negraneau still have a big stack?"indiangiverr: checks dave118 said, "is that neverwin?"Diver23: bets $98.50RustyJay said, "no"BodogAri said, "Brian the Icon Micon"FossilMan said, "Daniel is out, glad to say"indiangiverr said, "some atlanta internet kid"theguzzler has returnedindiangiverr: folds RustyJay said, "oh really"*** HOLE CARDS ***RustyJay said, "no a fan eh"indiangiverr said, "played flawless"BodogAri said, "will win obv"RustyJay said, "not"BodogAri said, "unless Rizen does"indiangiverr: folds theguzzler: raises $20 to $30RustyJay: folds Diver23: folds FossilMan: calls $30moboy56: folds BodogAri: calls $25dave118 said, "why gllad to say daniel out?"dave118: folds *** FLOP *** [5h 8h 4c]BodogAri: checks indiangiverr said, "currently in 5th position"dave118 said, "not a fan of his?"theguzzler: bets $80FossilMan said, "because he's been a real tool lately"FossilMan: folds dave118 said, "ah"BodogAri: calls $80*** TURN *** [5h 8h 4c] [4d]BodogAri: checks theguzzler: checks *** RIVER *** [5h 8h 4c 4d] [7c]dave118 said, "becoming too much of a rock star"BodogAri: checks theguzzler: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***BodogAri: shows [3d 3c 7d 2d] (HI: two pair, Sevens and Fours; LO: 7,5,4,3,2)theguzzler: shows [Qd Qs Ah Jh] (HI: two pair, Queens and Fours)FossilMan said, "keeps saying stupid ignorant things about our lawsuit against the WPT, and he knows nothing"theguzzler collected $128.50 from potBodogAri collected $128.50 from potFossilMan said, "he's either stupid, or a sockpuppet for the WPT"

could raymer's account be hacked?
no, if I would hack his account I wouldnt play, I would withdraw the omney and leavebut way, not cool by raymerits fine to disargeed with DNs perspective on the WPT lawsuit, but calling hima tool, and a sockpuppet for the WPT is just low-class
Probably a response to the threads DN posted about the players having no shot against the WPT in the lawsuit
hello sherlock.

I'm not going to condone Raymer's responses regarding Daniel, but he (and the others) has a legitimate gripe.Daniel publicly critisized Raymer et al, calling them ungrateful in his video blog and in a thread on this forum. He seemed pretty steamed about the lawsuit in v.b., almost as if they were attacking him personally by filing the suit.Daniel is not a lawyer and, judging by his comments on the subject, it is apparent that he has extremely limited knowledge of anti-trust laws in the US. It was clear that he was getting a lot of his info from Lyle Berman, who just happens to be on the other side of the suit.

It seems a bit strange of Raymer to be taking personal shots at Negreanu. Wouldn't you think that if you had a pending lawsuit which involved any degree of public opinion, you should probably keep your mouth shut and not shit talk someone who hasn't mentioned your, or your cohort's names once?

It seems a bit strange of Raymer to be taking personal shots at Negreanu. Wouldn't you think that if you had a pending lawsuit which involved any degree of public opinion, you should probably keep your mouth shut and not shit talk someone who hasn't mentioned your, or your cohort's names once?
he's just mad he's at home on his computer instead of at a club in vegas... I guess it could be worse... he could be at home pleasing his wife...
He's now the tool if that's him, that fat piece of ****.
That's too bad, I thought Raymer was a nice guy and used to really like him.They should really kiss and make up, but if DN isn't careful, Raymer might eat him
He was just calling a bunch of railbirds who were popping in and out of seats "tools" and then proceeding to bash Daniel Negraneu.FossilMan said, "keeps saying stupid ignorant things about our lawsuit against
Anyone who calls someone "stupid ignorant" is ignorant of the definitions of the two words. They mean two different things:stupid |?st(y)o?pid| adjective ( -pider, -pidest) - lacking intelligence or common senseignorant |?ign?r?nt| adjective - lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated

That's Raymer's opinion, Daniel has said the players have no shot, and kept bringing up that the players have no shot, and referenced one of the players in his blog, saying about "a deal being made but not reported", which in imo he has no right to do. They're both adults and both have their own opinions

Anyone who calls someone "stupid ignorant" is ignorant of the definitions of the two words. They mean two different things:stupid |?st(y)o?pid| adjective ( -pider, -pidest) - lacking intelligence or common senseignorant |?ign?r?nt| adjective - lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated
Actually, your quote is both stupid and ignorant. Raymer was saying that DN lacked knowledge of the situation (ignorant), and speaking on it anyway showed a lack of common sense (stupid). Not saying I necessarily agree with his opinion, but your grammatical gripe just makes you look stupid. If you said a tall, heavyset man accosted you in the alley, that wouldn't mean that you thought tall meant heavyset would it? In fact, if stupid and ignorant did mean the same thing, that would actually make it worse to use them one after another since it would be redundant.

Yea, I've always liked Raymer, think he is a class act.I do think, though, that this lawsuit will create enemies in the poker community.If they win and there is a better contract, then people like DN will gain without having risked anything, while Raymer etc. will have risked alot to get what they think is a better deal for the players. Wether it is or not isn't the point.The animosity will last for a long time, mark my words.Only Phil Helmuth will be above the fray and will continue to be the true face of poker.

Yea, I've always liked Raymer, think he is a class act.I do think, though, that this lawsuit will create enemies in the poker community.If they win and there is a better contract, then people like DN will gain without having risked anything, while Raymer etc. will have risked alot to get what they think is a better deal for the players. Wether it is or not isn't the point.The animosity will last for a long time, mark my words.Only Phil Helmuth will be above the fray and will continue to be the true face of poker.
lol. Raymer is such a moron. If he's looking to gather support for his lawsuit then attacking the most popular name in poker is probably a bad idea. Even if his gripes with Daniel were legitimate (I really don't know if they are or not i'm not a lawyer) the best way to handle would be to talk to him personally. Bitching at an online poker table makes him look unprofessional. He says, "tool" and now when i think raymer the phrase "****** bag" comes to mind
lol. Raymer is such a moron. If he's looking to gather support for his lawsuit then attacking the most popular name in poker is probably a bad idea. Even if his gripes with Daniel were legitimate (I really don't know if they are or not i'm not a lawyer) the best way to handle would be to talk to him personally. Bitching at an online poker table makes him look unprofessional. He says, "tool" and now when i think raymer the phrase "****** bag" comes to mind
I disagree. I can't say who is legally in the right of course, but his gripes with Negreanu are certainly legitimate. Negreanu has made condescending remarks towards the players involved unnecessarily, so I don't think others can be totally faulted for doing the same.

I find it difficult to believe this is an accurate transcritptionBut even if it is, what I find MOST amazing, is that this "world champ" is sitting around his hotel room or whatever and playing poker online for a measly $30/hand winnings! :club: