Rivermaker Zilem On Youtube

lol 6 high...62 suited now he has some balls...Oh and i like the saying ...shows no respect...last time i saw ur a noob...you gotta earn your respect...and scotty's comment about having the river as a nickname...lol

lol 6 high...62 suited now he has some balls...Oh and i like the saying ...shows no respect...last time i saw ur a noob...you gotta earn your respect...and scotty's comment about having the river as a nickname...lol
believe it or not that mook zilem won a big tourney recently at bellagio

I love watching that - Zilem is a ******.

btw, zilem apparently also played this tourney underage. in fact ricky zilem is apparently his cousin whose fake id he used to get into tournaments. apparently he was 20 years old at the time and was named chris, went by the name smiling chris in the dallas area. like someone said he in fact did win a 1.5k prelim tourney at the wpt bellagio in april, however afterwards someone ratted him out and he is now banned from all the wsop events this year, as well from live poker in vegas. i have also heard rumors that he was banned from pokerroom due to multi-accounting, just thought it was rather interesting.

• 7 months later...
btw, zilem apparently also played this tourney underage. in fact ricky zilem is apparently his cousin whose fake id he used to get into tournaments. apparently he was 20 years old at the time and was named chris, went by the name smiling chris in the dallas area. like someone said he in fact did win a 1.5k prelim tourney at the wpt bellagio in april, however afterwards someone ratted him out and he is now banned from all the wsop events this year, as well from live poker in vegas. i have also heard rumors that he was banned from pokerroom due to multi-accounting, just thought it was rather interesting.
Thanks for the link, I did a search, needed to see this video. Hahahaha.Yeah, I can confirm that he was indeed underrage, 20 at the time and used his cousin's ID Ricky Zilem to enter the tourney (what a moron). A friend of mine used to be in group with him and he's apparently one sleazy dude.If you didn't think that was bad enough (or even cheating, some people excuse it), he was also caught cheating high buy-in $200, $300, and $500 SnG's on PokerRoom.com using multiple accounts along with friends. One account was RZilem apparently, lol. His main alias is mustangc1923 and he still plays on Stars and Full Tilt and UB. Unfortunately, PokerRoom doesn't share their perma-ban info with the other sites, but this guy is a notorious cheat, you should be careful if you play SnG's with him. The lifetime ban at PokerRoom is obviously still in effect and rumor has it he entered a ton of entries into the UltimateBet Stone Cold Nuts, so this guy is everywhere, a cheat in poker, multiaccounter, and a scumbag. I think his real name is Chris Walker from Lubbock, Tx. I read in a 2+2 thread that they call him Smiling Chris or somethin. A few months after this he won that 1.5k Bellagio event, got reported by a few of the people he cheated out of money in SnG's, and Bellagio along with Harrahs put some sort of temporary ban for him and revoked his 25k seat he won. Rumor has it he has blown through most of those winnings and is back to looking for another score. Talk about a friggin train wreck of a loser.Anyway, thanks for the link, I was fishing around for this, I love it when Norman Chad says he's gonna cry. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
So..the guy who got lucky on the river a lot of times to make it deep in a tourney nearly cries when a 12 outer hits on the river.
Hey koop, I count 11.

Kido got lucky....'in a sense' lolI loved it, the guy calls people down to the river with nothing then complains about not getting any respect.

My problem with his response was why he had a problem with a 6 high flush draw bring so horrible. It's not like Kido can put him on a higher flush draw and correctly put him on a big pair. Any flush draw beats that pair. Sounds like a degenerate trainwreck based on the other info as well.

My problem with his response was why he had a problem with a 6 high flush draw bring so horrible. It's not like Kido can put him on a higher flush draw and correctly put him on a big pair. Any flush draw beats that pair. Sounds like a degenerate trainwreck based on the other info as well.
what?

He is an idiot for calling that. "Thats what you've got to do to win" he says. Well I think the opposite is true. Maybe im just angry with him as I got knocked out a tournament 30 seconds ago after being called with K10o when i pushed with jacks.

"To win the tournament I need to draw out."To me that shows who's the dumber guy, and it's not Zillem.

It was 9 outs on the river.Scotty had A5 of hearts. Pham had 62 of heart. Zilem had the Q of hearts. The board had two hearts. Then he had an inside straight draw for 4 more outs, minus one that's a heart. That's 9 I believe.