Banning Online Poker Makes Sense Now..

Hahaha...that just bold and underlines how fawking stupid American government is. Using a simile of "tubes" to illustrate how the internet works? Coming from the E-Commerce chair? Holy fawking dumbdown, Batman. Gambling in their bathrooms? Horrific! What if I win a pot from one of them and there's some e-shite on the chips? Even Symantec can't handle that range of viruses.OMG...just...OMG.

I watch Jon Stewart every day. I Tivo it so that I make sure that I don't miss a single day EVER. This one was awesome, but I think that he could have covered the Washington law as well. He could really have done a number on that state if he put his mind to it.

Laughing hard enough at work to draw serious attention ftw.
QFT, I just spent the last 10 minutes expaining the whole net gambling bill to a couple coworkers and why this clip was so funny.
I saw this already. Good stuff, thanks for posting it OP. I LOOOOVE the Dailey Show.
Obviously not enough to spell it correctly...jk... my sound doesn't work on my computer, so i'm gonna check this out at a buddy's house. If Jon Stewart doing something related to online gambling... gotta feeling i'll find it funny as a dead baby in a clown costume.which by the way is hillarious.
If Jon Stewart doing something related to online gambling... gotta feeling i'll find it funny as a dead baby in a clown costume.which by the way is hillarious.
I'll take your word on this. Not really, but I will.

LMAO Great stuff...."Remember, with poker on the internet, you can gamble in your bathroom...""Wait, in YOUR BATHROOM!"Hilarious stuff