Event 5: 2500 Nlhe Short-handed

1 Daniel Negreanu $51,000 2 Chip Jett $29,000 3 Michael Goodman $27,700 4 Karina Jett $21,400Now I know I'm WAAAAY jumping the gun on this, but how interesting would it be to see these two going at it at the final table.
WTF over is under 100k at the limit event and is in 6th 27 left.
WTF over is under 100k at the limit event and is in 6th 27 left.
haha hellmuth is out of the short handed.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF over is under 100k at the limit event and is in 6th 27 left.haha hellmuth is out of the short handed.
Do you ever make any ****ing sense and did you just quote yourself to say something not even related to your quote? Get outta here noob.
Do you ever make any ****ing sense and did you just quote yourself to say something not even related to your quote? Get outta here noob.
i thought i missed something but that made no sense and i was like WTF is he talking about

wow i expected to get home from work and read Daniel is now on the 5th hole on golden tee. has about double the next closest. two final tables in a week would be sweeeet.

huh?
My thought is that "over" = Phil Ivey. No, I don't have the first clue where that comes from either.
My thought is that "over" = Phil Ivey. No, I don't have the first clue where that comes from either.
Big props to you. How you can figure "over" is Phil Ivey is impressive. Now how he relates Phil Hellmuth busting out by quoting himself to Phil Ivey being under 100k is another story.
Big props to you. How you can figure "over" is Phil Ivey is impressive. Now how he relates Phil Hellmuth busting out by quoting himself to Phil Ivey being under 100k is another story.
i got a d d wat do u expect.
WTF over is under 100k at the limit event and is in 6th 27 left.haha hellmuth is out of the short handed.
Jesus is out tooChris Ferguson EliminatedChris Ferguson ($6,000) and Pete Hassett ($22,00) are all-in before the flop. Ferguson has 99 and needs to avoid an Ace, as Hassett turns over A7. The flop is a terrible one for Ferguson as it falls AKQ. The K on the turn means Ferguson is drawing to only two outs. Ferguson makes a full house on the river, but it's not the one he wants, as the K hits. Ferguson is eliminated and Hassett is in very good position with $29,000.
ya i read it like 3 times and was like wtf? he never makes any sense.
He quoted me before his post! I was totally baffled as to what he was trying to say.Fri Jun 30 17:17:00 PDT 2006Husband Vs. Wife Battle?Both Chip and Karina Jett are among the chip leaders in the No-Limit Hold'em Short-Handed event. Karina says she's one up on Chip, as she beat him heads up at Howard Lederer's New Years Eve party. Both surely wouldn't mind a rematchWow, I am truly amazing. I should definately do the cardplayer updates for them.
i got a d d wat do u expect.Jesus is out tooChris Ferguson EliminatedChris Ferguson ($6,000) and Pete Hassett ($22,00) are all-in before the flop. Ferguson has 99 and needs to avoid an Ace, as Hassett turns over A7. The flop is a terrible one for Ferguson as it falls AKQ. The K on the turn means Ferguson is drawing to only two outs. Ferguson makes a full house on the river, but it's not the one he wants, as the K hits. Ferguson is eliminated and Hassett is in very good position with $29,000.
Can somebody tell me what the first statement means then explain to me why he quotes his statement about Phil Hellmuth to tell us about Chris?
Wow, I am truly amazing. I should definately do the cardplayer updates for them.
I think my dog could do a better job than them.

This is getting absurdNot just for DN but for everybodyDN goes to 47 down to 40k, then back up to 50k now hes at some high number and not an update only allin hands and eliminationsSame with neverwin, all of a sudden he jumps up to 41k an update? of course not

This is getting absurdNot just for DN but for everybodyDN goes to 47 down to 40k, then back up to 50k now hes at some high number and not an update only allin hands and eliminationsSame with neverwin, all of a sudden he jumps up to 41k an update? of course not
I'd assume its difficult to keep track of real time results of fields of this large + the other 2 events happening at the same time. I'm sure cardplayer has their handsful trying to give updates of every named player as things develop, your bound to see large jumps.
I'd assume its difficult to keep track of real time results of fields of this large + the other 2 events happening at the same time. I'm sure cardplayer has their handsful trying to give updates of every named player as things develop, your bound to see large jumps.
Dont defend themThey gave an update every 45 minutes when DN and Mike Sexton were HU. Was that hard to track?

Pokerwire has this as of now....// Chip Leaders - [Event 5] $2500 Short Handed NL Hold'em (Day 1)Place Name Chip Count1 Daniel Negreanu 62,0002 Michael Goodman 41,0003 Mike Matusow 31,0004 Chip Jett 29,0005 Terrence Chan 28,0006 David Shallow 24,0007 Antanas Guoga 22,0008 Erik Seidel 21,0008 Raj Sawant 21,0009 Karina Jett 20,800

"When the 9heart falls on fifth street, Hachem turns back to the table and begins to rake the monstrous pot of approximately $29,500, with a big smile on his face."Aussie Aussie Aussie, OY OY OY!

has moneymaker played in any events yet or has he just fallen off the planet?
NeitherHe got hit by a bus.43 User(s) are reading this topic (21 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)22 Members: doublemeup, ol'number7, nickforgot, Stuffdees, LongLiveYorke, eYank, Governator, Jdr999, jooka, Maniac, Rags4Me, cwik, General Forum, freak2304, simo_8ball, KONGOS, grocery_mony, wp519, pokerjh, Bearw8, BNH77, HarryDemetriou :club:
He's still tweaking his game on pokerstars.net. Everyone knows that!
well i figured in the 2 years since hes won he probably has like 55 million play chips so maybe he could place in another event lol

Matusow Hits RiverMike Matusow and his oponent are all-in on the flop (9spade5diamond3diamond). His opponent has two pair, and Matusow has top pair and a flush draw (9diamond8diamond). The turn is the 2spade and Matusow needs some help on the river. He gets it in an unlikely way. Matusow doesn't hit his nine or a diamond, but instead the board pairs five's (5club) negating his opponent's second pair. Matusow takes home a nice-sized pot and is at $31,000. He exclaims that's what makes a great poker player, going in with the worst hand and hitting the river. can someone please explain this hand to me? What two pair can his oppoinent have if a 9 or a 5 can't help him? I'm assuming the guy had 9 3 and the guy doing the coverage is just an idiot.

Matusow Hits RiverMike Matusow and his oponent are all-in on the flop (9spade5diamond3diamond). His opponent has two pair, and Matusow has top pair and a flush draw (9diamond8diamond). The turn is the 2spade and Matusow needs some help on the river. He gets it in an unlikely way. Matusow doesn't hit his nine or a diamond, but instead the board pairs five's (5club) negating his opponent's second pair. Matusow takes home a nice-sized pot and is at $31,000. He exclaims that's what makes a great poker player, going in with the worst hand and hitting the river. can someone please explain this hand to me? What two pair can his oppoinent have if a 9 or a 5 can't help him? I'm assuming the guy had 9 3 and the guy doing the coverage is just an idiot.