Event 5: 2500 Nlhe Short-handed

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hachem looking like a poker player. :club:joehachem630.jpg
I think he is just trying to copy Jennifer Harman's jean jacket look personally...20050827_79_11.jpg
Am I the only person who thinks Hachem probably spends more annually manicuring his fourteen facial hairs than I make in a year?
I was thinking of something like that!
cardplayer is showing DN over 22k :club:
Fri Jun 30 15:11:00 PDT 2006An Update Brought To You By Daniel Negreanu and 4 Random RailbirdsDaniel Negreanu makes it $350 from early position. He gets 4 or 5 callers including Chris Bigler on the button. The flop comes Qs9s8x and everyone checks to Bigler who bets $600. Negreanu check-raises him to $1500, and Bigler re-raises all-in. Negreanu calls and shows AsKs while Bigler shows 6x7x. The turn is the 7s and Negreanu makes his flush. Nobody seems to remember what the river was. Daniel Negreanu increases his stack to $22,000 and Chris Bigler has been eliminated from the tournament.Negreanu would like to thank all of his fans from the rail for putting that hand together.
Fri Jun 30 15:11:00 PDT 2006An Update Brought To You By Daniel Negreanu and 4 Random RailbirdsDaniel Negreanu makes it $350 from early position. He gets 4 or 5 callers including Chris Bigler on the button. The flop comes Q98x and everyone checks to Bigler who bets $600. Negreanu check-raises him to $1500, and Bigler re-raises all-in. Negreanu calls and shows AK while Bigler shows 6x7x. The turn is the 7 and Negreanu makes his flush. Nobody seems to remember what the river was. Daniel Negreanu increases his stack to $22,000 and Chris Bigler has been eliminated from the tournament.Negreanu would like to thank all of his fans from the rail for putting that hand together.
LMAO!!

Is the cardplayer-chip count reliable at this point? Because there are so many known names at the top (something I already noticed in yesterdays events) that I believe they don't even really look at the chipstacks of non-professional players-

Is the cardplayer-chip count reliable at this point? Because there are so many known names at the top (something I already noticed in yesterdays events) that I believe they don't even really look at the chipstacks of non-professional players-
I think ur right, but there are so many people in there. Do they get a better chip count during the dinner break?
#2 and #3 aren't well-known.

They usually just keep regular tabs on the big name pros throughout the day, unless a relative unknown manages to build a large chip lead. The only time you will see the complete chip count including everyone is at the end of each day of play.

#2 and #3 aren't well-known.
Ok, but I know 17 of the top 20 guys in the chip count, that can't be a coincidence. Maybe it is that way because the pros take bigger risks early on, but considering the huge field, it's not very likely either imo but that's why I was asking.edit:
They usually just keep regular tabs on the big name pros throughout the day, unless a relative unknown manages to build a large chip lead. The only time you will see the complete chip count including everyone is at the end of each day of play.
thanks.
Ok, but I know 17 of the top 20 guys in the chip count, that can't be a coincidence. Maybe it is that way because the pros take bigger risks early on, but considering the huge field, it's not very likely either imo but that's why I was asking.edit:thanks.
their better than anyone else. CMON DN U GOT THIS BRO!!! Has anyone seen the mouthpiece. Is he playing in any events.
their better than anyone else. CMON DN U GOT THIS BRO!!! Has anyone seen the mouthpiece. Is he playing in any events.
Negreanu Busts Three Players in Three HandsTodd "Dandruff" Wittles sits down at the table. Negreanu has just busted two players in back-to-back hands, and raises Wittles' big blind to $12,825. Wittles makes the call for his remaining $900 and turns over KJ. Kid Poker has A8 and the river 8 gives him a pair and sends yet another player to the rail.Negreanu radioed his chip count in to the Cardplayer reporters to make sure everyone knows he has $32,000, which is almost twice that of his closest competitor.
Negreanu Busts Three Players in Three HandsTodd "Dandruff" Wittles sits down at the table. Negreanu has just busted two players in back-to-back hands, and raises Wittles' big blind to $12,825. Wittles makes the call for his remaining $900 and turns over KJ. Kid Poker has A8 and the river 8 gives him a pair and sends yet another player to the rail.Negreanu radioed his chip count in to the Cardplayer reporters to make sure everyone knows he has $32,000, which is almost twice that of his closest competitor.
damn, hes on a roll....hope he keeps it up!

Guess this might help make up for the cold-decking he talked about on his video blog during the heads-up portion of the TOC.