Phil Shines As Always

from "A Day In The Life Of..." from this month's ish of All In mag...You pompous prick Phil...7:30 a.m.: "(Eva Longoria) got us floor seats for the Spurs-Mavericks game tonight, which I know cost well over $10,000. Normally, I charge $50,000 a night for appearances, but I'm doing this for free."8:15 a.m.: "My wife went to Starbucks and got me a coffee and a blueberry coffee cake, so I'm eating it in the limo."Blah, blah, blah..."People know who I am, and I don't want to be an ***."

So should it then be viewed as Hellmuth paid $40K for one night w/Eva?($50K appearance fee minus $10K for basketball tix)

I see you're nut hugging all my posts now.In the time it takes you to read this, I've probably made 3 years worth of your salary.
Best new joke account.As for Phil, is he any worse than Esfandiari blabbering about the hotties and bling? Come on, the guy's fresh out of Tehran, not frickin' Compton.

There is no doubt that Phil Hellmuth is a pompous a-hole. But that's old news. Mike Matusow is just a sorry piece of $hit. As with any celebrity, there is a graceful classy way to go and an arrogant way.

Best new joke account.As for Phil, is he any worse than Esfandiari blabbering about the hotties and bling? Come on, the guy's fresh out of Tehran, not frickin' Compton.
Phil is not 1.4, he's more like 2.8.......... and Chuck Norris is infinity

Phil Helmuth Rules! You gotta love that everyone at the poker table WANTS to bust him just for the pure comedy of the Phil blow up. I know if i was playing against him I would love to bust him, now i know that I prolly couldn't, but it would be the best story ever. So after I call Phils $150,000 raise with K3 and the flop comes AK3. He bets into me what does he think he's doin. So I say you know what Phil my boy i'm all in. At that point he flips up AK and I am feeling a bit sheepish about turning up my cards but when the three hits on the river Phil goes balistic. Yelling about how I called HIS 150,000 raise with a K3. and to his shagrin I stood up and yelled "PINCH PINCH" It was the greatest day of my life.

There is no doubt that Phil Hellmuth is a pompous a-hole. But that's old news. Mike Matusow is just a sorry piece of $hit. As with any celebrity, there is a graceful classy way to go and an arrogant way.
QFT.Classy = MyselfArrogant = Bonds

thought this fit in well. makes me like dannenmann even more......Thu Jun 29 13:49:00 PDT 2006Dannenmann Misses a Few Pages in Hellmuth's BookSteve Dannenmann told Phil Hellmuth that he'd never played limit in his life and said he'd read Hellmuth's book to brush up before this tournament. Later, Dannenmann and Hellmuth went head on in a pot where Dannenmann made it four bets to go, preflop. The board eventually showed K544J and Dannenmann flipped his KQ. Hellmuth mucked, never showing his cards. Dannenman raised his hands in victory. "You read my book?" Hellmuth asked. "Well I don't remember where it said to four-bet with KQ preflop." Dannenmann retorted "I didn't read the last page." Dannenmann's stack is now up to $2,400. Hellmuth busted out of the tournament shortly thereafter.

from "A Day In The Life Of..." from this month's ish of All In mag...You pompous prick Phil...7:30 a.m.: "(Eva Longoria) got us floor seats for the Spurs-Mavericks game tonight, which I know cost well over $10,000. Normally, I charge $50,000 a night for appearances, but I'm doing this for free."8:15 a.m.: "My wife went to Starbucks and got me a coffee and a blueberry coffee cake, so I'm eating it in the limo."Blah, blah, blah..."People know who I am, and I don't want to be an ***."
Would you rather he lie about his life?
how it could be written if he was NOT a pompous dbag:a friend of mine got us tickets to the basketball game.i went to get some coffee with my wife, but had to eat it on the way.note the lack of mentions of large amounts of money, celebrities, appearance fees, fancy cars or name brands.