the girl holds 10,10other guy holds A,Aboard reads10,J,Q,K,norman chad says the girl has nine outs, Isn't it ten.three jacksthree queensthree kingsone tenI've been playing poker alot less then norman chad you would think that the Tilt staff would notice that.or i could be wrong.

I haven't seen it yet... so maybe one of the outs were mucked already.... but surely you know Norman Chad has been wrong giving commentary. More "color" than "commentary".

did anyone else also notice that it had "allin" for dmx jr before he went allin with the set of 9s?
Saw that too, though I believe they did that last episode as well (the preview had both Hellmuth and Everest all-in as they were bantering back and forth).

hmmm, i'm not too sure about the suits involved but it doesn't matter cause the girl has trip tens all the ten outs would make a full boat or four of a kind and that would beat a flushall i can think of is maybe a card got mucked. I just saw it real quick so i could be wrong.

I just thought the hands were funny. Overkill on the pocket aces, pocket kings, two pair v. three of a kind.... etc. Seriously its like a little kid wrote it who wanted the coolest hands possible to go up against each other.

I just thought the hands were funny.  Overkill on the pocket aces, pocket kings, two pair v. three of a kind.... etc.  Seriously its like a little kid wrote it who wanted the coolest hands possible to go up against each other.
Yeah, I'll just point out that I totally called the AK6 flop on the final hand, with my brother as a witness.

What kind of player that makes the final 5 players at the "World Championship of Poker" would put their tourney on a draw which is what the girl was on when she called (raised whatever not much so Eddie had to call no matter what) and she thinks her trips are going to hold up with 4 to a st. and then she says I thought I had the best hand. Another funny thing was DMX got drawn out on to lose with 2 outs on the river by David Williams, and that is the same way Don Everest caught on David Williams with the Kings vs. Aces 2 outs again. There are better situations they could have put into place. As far as the 9 outs I also thought that there were 10 outs right away, but he did say that an ace would split the pot, but I dont know if you count a split in an out or not either way it was 10 or 12 (Everest folded 9 8)

I just thought the hands were funny.  Overkill on the pocket aces, pocket kings, two pair v. three of a kind.... etc.  Seriously its like a little kid wrote it who wanted the coolest hands possible to go up against each other.
yes, because if you watch the real WSOP, they always show meaningless hands like a mid-pair against a busted straight... could Tilt POSSIBLY be more unrealistic by only showing the exciting hands that people would want to watch?
It was a chip dump. Did people really not get that?
I thought it was kinda obvious that they at least were trying to give the impression she might have been doing that. She had to have known she was beat there it seems like. Course, not to overanalyze this, since it is Tilt and all, but maybe she was basically pot committed. I don't know what the chip counts supposedly were, but they definitely wanted it to look like a chip dump of some sorts.

Well, look at it like this: She was probably beat, but before she called (or went all in, I forget), Everest called his hand. Also, it was pretty obvious he had the A. So, she figures that she might as well give the chips to him and let him beat Everest.Made sense to me anyway...

So when nickel had his 5 minutes with the matador what happened? Did nickel get his butt kicked since he had that cut on his lip? I just have a feeling that if there is a season 2, nickel and matador will be working together which will be one hell of a plot twist.

So when nickel had his 5 minutes with the matador what happened? Did nickel get his butt kicked since he had that cut on his lip? I just have a feeling that if there is a season 2, nickel and matador will be working together which will be one hell of a plot twist.

So when nickel had his 5 minutes with the matador what happened? Did nickel get his butt kicked since he had that cut on his lip? I just have a feeling that if there is a season 2,  nickel and matador will be working together which will be one hell of a plot twist.
yeah, Nickel lost the fight. Everest didn't have a scratch on him. There won't be a season two though - I'm pretty sure of it.

there should be a season II where like clark, miami, and eddie are all on the WPT and not this stupid drama stuff, who was the guy who was hung from the ceiling at the end of the show though?

there should be a season II where like clark, miami, and eddie are all on the WPT and not this stupid drama stuff, who was the guy who was hung from the ceiling at the end of the show though?
wide open for a season 2....the guy that hung himself was Testa--the guy Miami lured to hre room to have him busted by FBI. Hes dead, so matador will beat the rap, and collect his winnings from the bets his daughter made on Eddie to win the WPC (something like 750K on towne to win, which I am sure he was an underdog to the 'legend" Everest).Miami, Eddie, and Clark head off to Europe, Matador on their trail, LowBall back at the Colorado, looking for some new players to replace the Matador...a season 2 would be entertaining....I would watch.Unanswered questions--is Nickel done? Did he get any sort of payback? Looks like Matador worked him over.How safe is Lowball? Matador likely will put a hit on him next.Eddie & Dee? Are they done?Miami--she should just get naked and lets us enjoy. I digress...Clark--can he put an end to his extortionist former buddies?Plus anything the writers could introduce...I would watch.