Daniel, It Must Be Said. Wake Up!

Hey OZ, Thanks for proving my point. Obviously that picture with Daniel is the highlite of your pathetic life. I bet you have those pictures framed right beside all your PLAYGIRL pics. YOU are definately a Geek. I mean just look at your PICTURE. NO offence but you are FAT , UGLY And a TOtal Looser. So before you go bashing peoples posts you should take a look at your ugly FAce in teh mirror and not JUdge anyones post you FAt A S S. Bro, YOU are seriously a nobody living your non essential life through the eyes of Daniel. Also if you have a bank roll, lets play 100 - 200 limit anytime at Ultimatebet. IF you are not scared you UGLY FREAK.
Damn, since when is 6'3" 225 fat? Nice grammar, by the way. The Toronto elementary school system must be proud.

Hey Ozium,Just my two cents but I have to agree with the OP that you are a total looser! :club: And to the OP - get a freakin' life! Perhaps someone with your meagre grasp of English language and a propensity for venting your frustrations through anonymous internet posts doesn’t realize that talented people have the inherent ability to do more than one thing at a time. Then again I could be completely wrong and you are a poker genius who just happens to write at the grade level of a highly educated head of broccoli. If that’s the case I’d be happy to lay some money on the line and bet that Daniel finishes better in the $50K H.O.R.S.E. event than you.

Damn, since when is 6'3" 225 fat?
Input height: 6' 3"Input Weight: 225 lbsYour Body Mass Index is 28.1Underweight = <18.5 Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 Overweight = 25-29.9 Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater Dude, you're getting close to becoming obese.Thankfully, I'm only 26.5. Phew...( Source: http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi )
Input height: 6' 3"Input Weight: 225 lbsYour Body Mass Index is 28.1Underweight = <18.5 Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 Overweight = 25-29.9 Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater Dude, you're getting close to becoming obese.Thankfully, I'm only 26.5. Phew...( Source: http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi )
LOL... I didnt want to start dieting, thanks.
Hey Ozium,Just my two cents but I have to agree with the OP that you are a total looser! :club: And to the OP - get a freakin' life! Perhaps someone with your meagre grasp of English language and a propensity for venting your frustrations through anonymous internet posts doesn’t realize that talented people have the inherent ability to do more than one thing at a time. Then again I could be completely wrong and you are a poker genius who just happens to write at the grade level of a highly educated head of broccoli. If that’s the case I’d be happy to lay some money on the line and bet that Daniel finishes better in the $50K H.O.R.S.E. event than you.
LOL, yes I have no idea what a looser was? I was wondering if I played against him online, I am quite loose & aggressive online. I thought it might be a new poker term.
Hey OZ, Thanks for proving my point. Obviously that picture with Daniel is the highlite of your pathetic life. I bet you have those pictures framed right beside all your PLAYGIRL pics. YOU are definately a Geek. I mean just look at your PICTURE. NO offence but you are FAT , UGLY And a TOtal Looser. So before you go bashing peoples posts you should take a look at your ugly FAce in teh mirror and not JUdge anyones post you FAt A S S. Bro, YOU are seriously a nobody living your non essential life through the eyes of Daniel. Also if you have a bank roll, lets play 100 - 200 limit anytime at Ultimatebet. IF you are not scared you UGLY FREAK.
KowboyKoop?
Darn itheight 6' 5"Weight 265BMI 30.1RIGGED
height 6' 3"Weight 140BMI 17.5Anyone got some meat and cake?
Good lord...are you even human? I think that is the BMI of most aliens from the X-Files show. I thought I was scrawny but I found out I am just your average joe.height 6' 3"Weight 185BMI 23.1Ed
height 6' 3"Weight 140BMI 17.5Anyone got some meat and cake?
Randy Johnson!?...that you???? :icon_cool:me...5-11183 25 BMIMeh...the high side of perfect (lol)
LOL... I didnt want to start dieting, thanks.LOL, yes I have no idea what a looser was? I was wondering if I played against him online, I am quite loose & aggressive online. I thought it might be a new poker term.
Prunes = Looser.Definitely +EV. :club:
hey Danny boy I agree with the fact you need to start playing more poker and less golf as the WSOP approaches. You do want to win an event this year?
As someone who just spent 2 days with him I can say we did ask him about this. His response? Loosely quoting, "The WSOP is already 1.5 or so months of physically and mentally draining non stop poker poker poker poker poker. Why the heck would I want to play poker right now? It isn't as if I need the practice."He will be there fully prepared, mentally & physically, and ready to play. So seriously guys, stop worrying.OP - Please cease to exist, thank you.
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a great post, which many DN fans have been thinking the same way. There are a lot of immature and hateful responses, but you are entitled to your opinion and many DN fans agree with you. Hopefully, DN's GOLF blog will soon return to his POKER success at the WSOP.

IF you are a true fan then try and speak truths. He needs to get his act in Gear for the main event . Imagine a Pro winning that event. It would go down as one of the greatest feats ever in poker history. I know he can do whatever he wants and if Golf is his new drug of choice then kudos to him. But if he wants to win any event this year at the WSOP he should get of the green grass and get on the green FELT. Good Luck Daniel.Peace out.....
Bro, I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but the World Series is 3 weeks away and all you can think about is GOLF? Come on now, you must want to do better then last year, cause in all honesty you had the worst WSOP of your life. I am a fan so I want to see you do well and represent Toronto as you always do. I thought with the wpt win earliar this year you were back on track but I guess I was wrong. Don't you want to break any records or win more events then others. Get back to the Tourney Grind. You are the best Tourney player but only when you are in the Poker Zone, not the GOLF Zone!
Yeah, all that golf really screwed you up at the WSOP TOC Daniel. Those 2nd place finishes are terrible. Cemo76....how about you not tell proffesional poker players how to prepare for tournaments. I have a hunch they have a slightly better idea of how they need to prepare than you or I do.
That BMI is way off. It listed me as 21.7%. It doesn't take into account muscle and other factors. I have had skin fold measurments, and they said I was 8%. Take it with a grain of salt.
VINDICATION BABY