Is Dn Still Married?

Seems to be doing everything that most wives hate. Not so much the poker, but golf all day, everyday, playing video games. Seems to party at clubs as well. Does he have some groupies on the go?

You'd think at this current pace it would be unlikely things would continue going well. But this is a different arena of life that most of us will never know. Who knows? It's none of our business anyway.I saw those two together Superbowl weekend and they make a great couple, seemed to get along perfectly. Hope things are going great with them.

Seems to be doing everything that most wives hate. Not so much the poker, but golf all day, everyday, playing video games. Seems to party at clubs as well. Does he have some groupies on the go?
If you're like me, you get to see your wife between the hours of 6pm and 10pm. If you play poker or golf during those hours, you see each other even less. Yes, there are always weekends, but...Daniel may have a busy life, but he and his wife probably still spend a few hours together every day, just like the rest of us. I'm curious about what hours those would be, since he doesn't get up until 2pm... LOLI'm sure my life is much more interesting. :club:

I am sure Lori knew what kind of life Daniel led before she exchanged vows w/ him. It is none of our business really, but from what Daniel has written about her, she is a very special lady.

I am sure Lori knew what kind of life Daniel led before she exchanged vows w/ him. It is none of our business really, but from what Daniel has written about her, she is a very special lady.
agreed

As others have said, the inner workings of their marriage is not of our business ... but let's face it, many of us are a little curious about how they get it to work.His most recent blog said that Lori has been out of town for the last week or so while he has been playing all the golf and partying a lot. Maybe his schedule will settle down a little now that she is back home with him. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned and see.llou

Wow, I coulda sworn there was another thread like this before the change.Lets face it: Do you guys really want to hear about DN and Lori taking Mushu for a walk in the park or about DN's golf/poker games?

Lets face it: Do you guys really want to hear about DN and Lori taking Mushu for a walk in the park or about DN's golf/poker games?
let's see:Daniel writes about the inner workings of the poker tournament circuit, the big game, playing golf, playing games, traveling, his current ventures = interesting.Daniel writes about what him and lori did today, their arguments, their discussions, their sex life :club: = uninteresting, way too personal, and a little icky.
Daniel is a very passionate and enthusiastic guy which I believe is why many of us are fans of his. But this makes me wonder why he never mentions his wife.Because that's his PRIVATE life.And why won't he say what his profits/losses are in golf?
Because he tells us who he is golfing with and does not want to discuss other peoples results, which he would be implicitly doing by telling us his profits/losses.He's already given ballpark figures for what they play for.
As long as he can keep coming home and tossing her a brick of 100's to go shopping with, she's xxxxxxx happy.
FYPAgreed. It's not like they're having to sit down at the dinner table and argue over the mortgage payments, the car repairs and who's gonna pick up the kids from school. They're still in the "glorified dating" part of their marriage.
Is Dn Still Married?Is DN secretly dating Jennifer Harman and Evelyn Ng?Is DN bi-sexual? Rumor has it the big cash game players like to have actions on and under the table together.How big is DN's penis?
:club: good lord...
Is Dn Still Married?Is DN secretly dating Jennifer Harman and Evelyn Ng?Is DN bi-sexual? Rumor has it the big cash game players like to have actions on and under the table together.How big is DN's penis?
nice contribution. I GUESS NOT EVERY POST IS A WINNER. I hit capslock by accident.

the reason why no one hears about lori in the blogs posts whatever is becasue he doesnt like to share things about others lifes because they might not be cool with it. theres a quote somewhere that goes a little like this:"i have no problem with my life being an open book but others might". this will hopefully put a stop the the "why wont he post golf money". its others information so he wont talk