Tips For Maintaining Focus For Long Sessions?

Low volume music...its not that you lack focus, it is that the brain needs something to concentrate on if it is not using all of its capacity. I prefer techno, it keeps the adrenaline pumping!

I understand Mr. Ian...just sayin' that as many benefits one may gain by the ganja, attention span and endurance isn't usually one of them.Hmm...if you need something for balance maybe uppers. Seems to work for our role models in MLB. :club:

music defintley helpsand like every 2-3 hours taking like a 10 min break to eat and go to the rest room and just walk around usually helps

Wait a sec- no one takes KICKBUTT ENERGY BALLZ endorsed by none other than Antonio Esfandiari?http://www.funenergyfoods.com/
When I'm playing, long hours at the table and other players are running to the washroom, I'm still energized. I definitely recommend kickbutt amped energy ballz for poker players - they keep you energized, alert, and AT THE POKER TABLE." :club: Antonio's endorsement for KICKBUTT ENERGY BALLz. More convenient than cocaine!! They also taste great, no icky drainage! So rocks and rings.