Most Annoying Pro Poker Player

Annie Duke... Everything she says is annoying, everything she does is annoying, she thinks she's hot for some reason, but she needs a good wash. Always interviewed with her big brother 'Bub', and she makes me sick! Then she goes around the whole of the 2006 WSOP showing anyone who is unfortunate enough be in her path, her skanky tattoo with dirty brown stains coming out of her unwashed underwear!! eewwwwhh... she has no dignity.http://www.sportsshooter.com/port_popup.ht...amp;i_id=466888Also, Prahlad 'Poker is fun, for ev'ryone, except for my opponents, they shoudda practiced avoidence' Friedman... If someone was wrongly accusing you on national television of not posting the antes in the Main Event, I think you would find him just a 'little' bit annoying, especially if he wouldn't shut up about it.Tony G, Mike Matusow, Hellmuth, Sheikan, all these people you're mentioning are not annoying, they are entertaining!!! There's a big difference...But Tiffany Williamson is annoying, agreed, she actually does not know how to play though, in all seriousness. I have have the misfortune of meeting her, at the Gutshot Club in London, and it is common knowledge anyway that she a very basic ABC player, and is prone to donking off chips with bad calls after she claims to have a strong read.
Post more often. Not because of your post (I didn't read it) but I like your avatar.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post more often. Not because of your post (I didn't read it) but I like your avatar.
I will try bro! Didn't read my post? Oh, the shame, I feel violated :club: So, how long can posts be around here without people not reading them? What's the official attention span length?Later!
How can anyone NOT say Annie Duke?
I can't believe no one's said Annie Duke yet. Or has her name been banned from the forum? Everyone hates Annie, I guess it's a given.
My vote goes for Annie Duke.
But my vote for most annoying pro is...............Annie "Tramp Stamp" Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annie Duke... Everything she says is annoying, everything she does is annoying, she thinks she's hot for some reason, but she needs a good wash. Always interviewed with her big brother 'Bub', and she makes me sick!
They did :POh and +1 for all those, she's #1 on my list too.
Maybe LT likes women who look like farm animals? His avatar looks a little horsey, although I happen to know, Sarah Silverman is pretty hot.
merc are you feeling ok? you just agreed with Yoda!

roland dewolfe? he pisses me off on the WPT tournys that he FTs on.PHIL HELLMUTH. now we all know anne duke smells like fish but he really over reaccted after getting completely outplayed at last years TOC not to mention he cant take a beat, not even a bad beat, any beat

.PHIL HELLMUTH. now we all know anne duke smells like fish but he really over reaccted after getting completely outplayed at last years TOC not to mention he cant take a beat, not even a bad beat, any beat
? Are you talking about the one with Helmuth and Duke heads up? She out flopped him every hand, he never was outplayed, watch the match again bucko.
Doyle Brunson
i gotta say i have never seen anything annoying about doyle brunson. however it would be a toss up between phil helmuth, eric molina, and prahlad friedman ( wtf was his problem with the blinds in the WSOP )
i gotta say i have never seen anything annoying about doyle brunson. however it would be a toss up between phil helmuth, eric molina, and prahlad friedman ( wtf was his problem with the blinds in the WSOP )
Should have practiced avoidance.
agreed. from the couple of times on tv,he is very annoying
yeah but go watch that clip of him trash talking ralph perry on some CBS olympic style poker special. It is just a clinic in trash talking. A tour de force really. I will post it if I can find it.Tony G is a jerk but at least his talk serves a purpose....people play bad against him.I vote for tuan le. He just seems like a huge dickhead.
yeah but go watch that clip of him trash talking ralph perry on some CBS olympic style poker special. It is just a clinic in trash talking. A tour de force really. I will post it if I can find it.Tony G is a jerk but at least his talk serves a purpose....people play bad against him.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY&amp...ted&search=Link to the hand youre talking about. FWIW, I think Tony G is very entertaining and never thought he was annoying.
http://www.poker-corner.com/womenpoker/clonie-gowen.jpgLink to the hand youre talking about. FWIW, I think Tony G is very entertaining and never thought he was annoying.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLYenjoy. just fantastic stuff here."look at how ugly this is""send the russian home""you play that as bad as you can....your career is over""look at you counting like a baby...on your bike, cmon now on your bike"and of course "feel my power! can you feel my power?!?!"