Best Bumper Stickers

One of my favorites..."Jesus Saves...Gretzky gets the rebound and scores!"Seen in San Diego a while ago..."Steve Garvey is not my Padre"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Family Values is When Your Little Brother Helps You Steal the Election" (in regards the Florida hanging chads fiasco during the first Bush election)"My Other Ride is your Mom"Not a bumper sticker but a t-shirt on a biker:"If You Can Read This, Then the Bitch Fell Off"

• 5 months later...

I was going to start a thread about bumper stickers but like a good little boy I did a search so now I will just post what I saw yesterday in here."I am only speeding because I really really have to poop."

PETA - People Eating Tasty AnimalsAnd this wasn't a bumper sticker but one of those window stickers that take up the whole back of the car that said..."If you are going to ride my a[size2=]s[/size]s, at least pull my hair"Beat up old Grand Am, skanky girl driving, with baby seat in the back.

PETA - People Eating Tasty AnimalsAnd this wasn't a bumper sticker but one of those window stickers that take up the whole back of the car that said..."If you are going to ride my a[size2=]s[/size]s, at least pull my hair"Beat up old Grand Am, skanky girl driving, with baby seat in the back.
She hated that Pontiac....I bought her a Gremlin a while back
"I'm the proud father of a child who's self-esteem is sufficient so as to avoid the need to promote his minor scholastic achievements on my back of my car"
:club: I like
"If I knew it was going to cause this much trouble, I woulda picked the damn cotton Myself".
:club: Did you really see that on a car? Sounds like somebody's cruisin for a bruisin.Edit: Just realized I quoted something he said in May. D'oh.