Negreanu Open May 3rd, $500 Extra

i just logged on the the tourney section... it doesnt say 500 added
The $500 will be added to the players accounts after the tournament ends. Everybody who makes the final table will be getting an extra $50 and the automated software can't do that sort of payout.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to play but now I see DN is playing. Now I am very nervous that he will want to take me for one of his "walks" and you will never hear from me again. Just an empty seat and some chips. And the only explanation he will privide you with is "and jowest didn't return so I cleared his chips"

Oh, sure, last week I make my first final table...you couldn't have the $500 bonus then!!! :club: Seriously, thanks for the bonus money. And a word of caution to everyone...watch out for the invisible blind stealing monster! He's out there somewhere!
The blind stealing monster does exist....I will catch him some day and you'll all believe!
I was going to play but now I see DN is playing. Now I am very nervous that he will want to take me for one of his "walks" and you will never hear from me again. Just an empty seat and some chips. And the only explanation he will privide you with is "and jowest didn't return so I cleared his chips"
Just bring some body guards to this online event, you won't have to worry about it then....

I was going to play but now I see DN is playing. Now I am very nervous that he will want to take me for one of his "walks" and you will never hear from me again. Just an empty seat and some chips. And the only explanation he will privide you with is "and jowest didn't return so I cleared his chips"Then you will come in 3rd in the most pointless posts about me contest.

THE BATTLE FOR THE BOUNTY!NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), #440,442,395Weekly Negreanu Open Multi Table Tournament, 3 May 2006 10:08 PM ETSeat 1: JackonIce ($3,215 in chips)Seat 2: swtmar ($1,165 in chips)Seat 3: SBriand0 ($1,235 in chips)Seat 4: TACpoker0 ($475 in chips)Seat 5: KidPoker ($145 in chips)Seat 6: jayboogie23 ($7,295 in chips)Seat 7: JayinATL ($2,750 in chips)Seat 8: Jdr999 ($810 in chips)Seat 9: Yikes_ ($1,050 in chips)Seat 10: Gordz_ ($665 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSTACpoker0 posts blind ($75), KidPoker bets $145 and is all-in.PRE-FLOPjayboogie23 bets $7,295 and is all-in, JayinATL folds, Jdr999 calls $810 and is all-in, Yikes_ calls $1,050 and is all-in, Gordz_ folds, JackonIce folds, swtmar folds, SBriand0 calls $1,235 and is all-in, TACpoker0 calls $400 and is all-in.FLOP [board cards 3D,10S,2C ]TURN [board cards 3D,10S,2C,7S ]RIVER [board cards 3D,10S,2C,7S,KH ]SHOWDOWNjayboogie23 shows [ 7C,2D ]Jdr999 shows [ 2H,AH ]Yikes_ shows [ 4H,8C ]SBriand0 shows [ QH,6H ]TACpoker0 shows [ AC,AS ]KidPoker shows [ KD,4D ]jayboogie23 wins $6,060, jayboogie23 wins $370, jayboogie23 wins $720, jayboogie23 wins $1,340, jayboogie23 wins $1,650, jayboogie23 wins $870.SUMMARYDealer: SBriand0Pot: $11,010JackonIce, loses $0swtmar, loses $0SBriand0, loses $1,235TACpoker0, loses $475KidPoker, loses $145jayboogie23, bets $7,295, collects $11,010, net $3,715JayinATL, loses $0Jdr999, loses $810Yikes_, loses $1,050Gordz_, loses $0

What a great turn-out this week, even got 20 places to pay.Out in 160th unfortunately when my Aces got snapped by Digits on a T high flop.Odds of any pocket pair: 16-1, we got 2 pairs in the hole.Pocket Aces: 220-1, I got 'em.2 outs for TT v AA, flop Txx (4% after the flop, before ain't that much bigger of a shot, odds of making a set on the flop are like 7.5-1 I believe).BROCCOLI.I :club: POKERThanks Billy, now I feel much betterLOL

Although I was card dead the whole game, it was pretty fun. I think I'll play again next week, too.Flop: 3 4 K... I have KQ on the button. sb & bb check, I bet $200. SB raises to put me all in for $500 more. I call, he has 33 and I'm out.

in case you can't find me.... I'm brvheart.

in case you can't find me.... I'm brvheart.
Yeah, I found you. In case you couldn't figure it out I'm EStormOk.Busted 6th. First FT for me on FCP.