Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks llou - feel better now. Sleepy , but better .... Watch this - three hands / BOOM - Over.
That's what I'm counting on ... a couple of quick hands. I have to go to work in the morning.llou
What do you guys think, long grind or they go for it early?orSo many breaks it's impossible to tell wether it was a grind out or notorone of them dissapear then reappers as David Blaine
Put me down for David Blaine :club:
The whole night, Firefox has only worked for one person. Or at least only one person claimed that it was working.
It's working in Firfox for me. I had installed a ways back an Active X control in Firefox to play Windows media player files. Here goes:http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=206213for this situation (embedded)http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=206213#FF_1
this thread seems to be a fantastic reason to up the old post count...
It will be deleted in the morning. :club:
XX44466XX / Champsox / Nichols et all - my sincerest thanks - WE Rock . xxx --- I was / am SUCH a lurker .... probably a year till I post again ... :club:
Your welcome. For what, I am unsure

This is like watching the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy while waiting for the Star Wars saga to finish.

So who won? Or who is winning? Or what is going on?
sol and brian are heads up, sol has the lead but we have no idea how big of a lead. blinds are still small with almost 1 mill chips on the tablephil hellmuth is about to dodge bullets on espn 2.