I Got $75 Free On Party

Until yesterday I had gotten $15 and $20 gifts from Party. However, yesterday I got $75. I played the 750 raked hands to clear it already. Does anyone know how Party determines what bonus to give and when to give it? Will I get even more next time?

Until yesterday I had gotten $15 and $20 gifts from Party. However, yesterday I got $75. I played the 750 raked hands to clear it already. Does anyone know how Party determines what bonus to give and when to give it? Will I get even more next time?
I dunno but I haven't played there in 2 yrs and they gave me $50 yesterday.

I'm not sure about the exact $ bonus, but if you wait long enough (without playing) they will load your account with cash...sort of like $T on stars. Its not a bonus...you can just use it to play any game. The highest I've seen is $75..free & clear.

yeah i hadnt logged onto party in a couple months....logged on there to check my account and i had thirty bucks......said i had to clear 300 hands in a week to get but i signed up for sng's and it let me play....

Yea, the 300 hand requirement is if you want to withdraw the money out of your account. If you dont like the site the best thing to do is play the biggest tourny you can....makes it a freeroll.They just keep sending you the money...though they don't always email you about the money.

I only got $30... finished 2nd in a $11 50 man Sng for $110... Now its being used for satelites to the Sunday tourney... best advice is to play the sickest event you can and hope to parlay it...its free money...might as well give it a shot... Maybe play a $50 SnG and hope you get lucky... you can cash out anything over the initial bonus without clearing the original deposit...

It's a promo Party's running right now.If you earn 150 Party Points then you qualify for a bonus ticket (can't remember the official name).You can win up to $100 on each ticket.Speaking of winning ticket...lemme see if I won anything.

yeah im a little pissed i didnt wake up to a free magic ticket today.Maybe its cause i logged on too late last night to earn the 150 in time, but god dammit that was the only reason i woke up this morning

yeah im a little pissed i didnt wake up to a free magic ticket today.Maybe its cause i logged on too late last night to earn the 150 in time, but god dammit that was the only reason i woke up this morning
Magic Ticket!That's what they call it!...no winning ticket for me either...boo
Magic Ticket!That's what they call it!...no winning ticket for me either...boo
parties promotions anymore are just not for the regular player...I looked at this and know not to even try... I think the most regular points I have ever got in one day is around 100...I usually only play 1 table and it would take me all day and night to get 150...lolI have been with party ever since they started, but they are just too big for us normal folk....here is a promotion from about 4 years ago when they were nice and small....funhttp://www.party-poker.net/news/recent_win...ballfun_12.html

booo i only got 30...but i am only 200 hands into clearing it and im up to $100....yay for free money to a poor college kid like meand thats grinding it out at the .50/1 limit tables lol

booo i only got 30...but i am only 200 hands into clearing it and im up to $100....yay for free money to a poor college kid like meand thats grinding it out at the .50/1 limit tables lol
lol that's what i am doing...what's ur sn? don't wanna take a fcp'ers money
I guess no one understands exactly how it works.
What are you talking about?! I told you on the first post.ORJust go to PartyPoker and there's a pop-up that describes the promo.
parties promotions anymore are just not for the regular player...I looked at this and know not to even try... I think the most regular points I have ever got in one day is around 100...I usually only play 1 table and it would take me all day and night to get 150...lolI have been with party ever since they started, but they are just too big for us normal folk....here is a promotion from about 4 years ago when they were nice and small....funhttp://www.party-poker.net/news/recent_win...ballfun_12.html
Yeah...you only have two options if you don't want to put a lot of time in clearing 150 party points.Either play more tables or play bigger limits.

About 3 years ago, I put $50 on Party, ran it up to $200 and cashed out. Three months later, I got a free $30 from Party and I've NEVER put another penny online. I've taken their free $30 and built my entire online bankroll with it.I mostly play live, but I still have thousands of dollars online and it's all thanks to Party Poker's free money.

When do you think we'll be able to get more money? If I wait a month or so before I log on again more should be there.