The Worst Movies Of All-time

Everyone is going to have widely divergent opinions on this subject, though there's probably more than a few we can all agree on.
I have no problem with most of the movies in this thread being listed as possibly the worst movies of all-time. However,
Dude, Deer Hunter is amazing. The Russian roulette scene is one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen in a major motion picture.
Agreed, Deer Hunter should not be on this list.
My Dog Skip.
What's it like not having a heart?
  • 5 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I watched 30 minutes of Catwoman last night and it was amazingly bad. Maybe the worst movie I've ever seen. I had to turn it off.
I forgot about this one...Catwoman was terrible, I too stopped after 30 min or so. Then I came back and saw the basketball scene...Then vowed to never watch it again.

I agreeWhen a Stranger Calls- At the time i had a huge crush on a girl who looked like the girl in the movie. I numbed my brain by imagining the girl naked for 90 minutesAlexander- I thought it was gonna be the next Troy... it wasnt...it was boring and suckedI disagreeHouse of 1000 Corpses- this movie was awesome. It was creepy in so many different ways. If you dont like blood or violence, then you'll probably hate it, but if you liked Saw or Hostile, this is a great movieChronicles of Riddick- I went into the movie with low hopes, expecting it to be stupid, but is was pretty cool. I liked the story and got into the movie. Its a good action movie IMOMy Picks:XXX- Big letdown, it was hyped so much and turned out like ****The Village- I know some people will disagree with me, but it was long, boring and had a retarded ending

Alexander- I thought it was gonna be the next Troy... it wasnt...it was boring and sucked
and that doesn't make it like Troy?
I agreeWhen a Stranger Calls- At the time i had a huge crush on a girl who looked like the girl in the movie. I numbed my brain by imagining the girl naked for 90 minutes
Ding, Ding. We have a winner. This move was god awful.

Dont know if this has been mentioned, but I saw a movie called Bloodrayne that was just awful. I realize it was based on video game and my expectations were extremely low (my friend rented this thing). With that considered, the movie came in way below expectations. And there wasnt one thing wrong with it. It was everything! I was actually critical of their prop and set design. Now when I'm bothered my prop and set design, you know its bad. The swords they used looked like plastic toys picked up at Wal-Mart.

Citizen Kane is the worst movie ever... Have you seen this garbage? It's not even in color.

Dude, Deer Hunter is amazing. The Russian roulette scene is one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen in a major motion picture.
I loved the roulette scene, but that's 15 minutes out of a 2 hour(?) film. The whole wedding thing is soooooooooooooooo tedious, and they just jump into the vietnam sequence completely out of the blue. It's one of the best scenes ever in one of the most boring movies ever. And the worst thing, is the good scene seems so out of place. It's like some projectionist clipped a scene from a great film and spliced it randomly into the deer hunter.
CrashBrokeback MountainGoodnight and Good LuckNominated for Best Picture...what a friggin' jopke!
I would have to strongly dissagree with Crash and Goodnight and Good Luck. Agreed on Brokeback Buttsecks. Crash and Good Luck were very good.
how did this get moved back into general
it didn't jmoney decided to bump it from april. I'm closing it down. People, put all film related threads now in teh TV&Movie's forums