• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no joke...house gets shot. cant say he doesnt deserve it though
Definately deserves it.But it looks like he ends up killing the guy...wonder how they'll pull that off without him getting booted from the hospital.
Hugh Laurie is great in Black Adder
I havn't seen that. I doubt he kills the guy though. From some of the show critics who've already seen it say it's one of the best episodes.

Dont know if anybody saw tonights episode. It was a rerun but it was the episode where House is teaching the med students. This may be one of the best episodes of House

Dont know if anybody saw tonights episode. It was a rerun but it was the episode where House is teaching the med students. This may be one of the best episodes of House
yes it was. So good.
  • 2 months later...
gotta admit, i love the show completely, but that season finale for season 2 pissed me off. didn't like the whole hallucinations thing.
Really?? I thought the finale of season 2 was pretty solid. The season 3 premiere was pedestrian at best.
Really?? I thought the finale of season 2 was pretty solid. The season 3 premiere was pedestrian at best.
i was reverse. if the finale for season 2 wasn't just a gigantic hallucination telling him to get a ketamine-induced coma, it'd have been fine. i just hated that we spent 57 minutes to end up in the exact same place as the beginning of the show. fine episode, everyone was good, but the idea i didn't like.the premiere of season 3 i loved. he's the most interesting character on tv right now and hugh laurie is the best actor on tv right now. the actual case was basically irrelevant to what house was going through, but just served as a story springboard. i thought it was a solid opening to hopefully a very solid 3rd season.