• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I had no idea what you meant, but I could smell what the rock was cooking." Anyone else laugh when House said that?
not really, but i have liked the dynamics of the group over the last few episodes.i actually missed the second half of tonight's episode - can someone fill me in on what happened?
" I had no idea what you meant, but I could smell what the rock was cooking." Anyone else laugh when House said that?
I chuckled. I'm noticing a lot more pop culture references than normal this season.Hugh Laurie is an excellent actor.
I chuckled. I'm noticing a lot more pop culture references than normal this season.Hugh Laurie is an excellent actor.
yeah, i laughed at that line too. that, and chase's "hey foreman, yo moma is so fat, when her beeper goes off, people think she's backin up"it wasn't that funny of a line, but the delivery and reaction was just awesome.house telling foreman he needed to steal the big plasma tv was funny too. love the racism jokes.hugh laurie rules.
not really, but i have liked the dynamics of the group over the last few episodes.i actually missed the second half of tonight's episode - can someone fill me in on what happened?
the kid was a chimera. since the parents tried invetro fertilization, they implanted two eggs. they combined and so the kid had both sets of dna. it was in his leg, heart, eye, and eventually they found it in his brain by lopping off half his skull and prodding his brain with electrical prods to induce the hallucinations again. the parts of his brain that had a different dna were removed and he was fine.another good line by house. "one of your sons is going to die, the other one will live. probably the taller one"

I'm loving season 3. That new one tuesday was unbelievable.I'm not liking Wilson too much right now. He seems to be a jerk so far. Hopefully things'll get better when House has to use his cane again.

Great episode last night. So Cameron wound up killing the doctor, right?
yeah, she did. and good for her for doing it.that was a great episode. the whole jail-bait thing was hilarious, especially since house seemed like he was actually considering it. she got a little stalker-ish though.
Damn straight.Can't wait for next week.
A little late, but I just saw it. Good stuff. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. This subplot with the 17 an a half year old looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

best episode of the new season so far in my opinion. too bad i have to wait until halloween until the next one. looking forward to the cop/arrest storyline.the casablanca refrences when he was trying to get rid of the girl were priceless.

• 1 month later...

I never watched this show, but while I was at my friend's place they ran a marathon on USA on Sunday I believe. I was hungover, as was everyone, so I basically laid on the couch all day. I caught the first episode, since they were watching Law and Order, and it came on afterward. After about 10 minutes I knew I had anew favorite show, and wound up watching the entire 10 hour marathon.I'm thinking about buying season 1 on DVD, since I believe the marathon only covered season 2

I never watched this show, but while I was at my friend's place they ran a marathon on USA on Sunday I believe. I was hungover, as was everyone, so I basically laid on the couch all day. I caught the first episode, since they were watching Law and Order, and it came on afterward. After about 10 minutes I knew I had anew favorite show, and wound up watching the entire 10 hour marathon.I'm thinking about buying season 1 on DVD, since I believe the marathon only covered season 2
That is correct. They did also skip an episode in season 2.Season 3 is what is being shown on Fox right now. It's awesome.
That is correct. They did also skip an episode in season 2.Season 3 is what is being shown on Fox right now. It's awesome.
I know, I'm pissed that I missed the new episode because I was driving home.. I'll have to remember to catch it next time.
I know, I'm pissed that I missed the new episode because I was driving home.. I'll have to remember to catch it next time.
Friday's on USA also have House. They're usually at 11ET. But I think it's on at 10ET this week.

I'm almost done with season 1. I bought the DVD the other day and am on the last disc. Good investment overall. I got filled in on a lot of things I wasn't sure about from watching the later seasons, such as the House/Cameron relationship.Speaking of which. I am terribly disappointed in all of you for not posting pics of Jennifer Morrison aka Dr. Allison Cameron. Very cute, gets more and more attractive to me the more I watch the show.jennifer_morrison_pics-004.jpgAlso of note is Dr. Cuddy's rack, but I can't find any good pictures of that at the moment.

I'm almost done with season 1. I bought the DVD the other day and am on the last disc. Good investment overall. I got filled in on a lot of things I wasn't sure about from watching the later seasons, such as the House/Cameron relationship.Speaking of which. I am terribly disappointed in all of you for not posting pics of Jennifer Morrison aka Dr. Allison Cameron. Very cute, gets more and more attractive to me the more I watch the show.jennifer_morrison_pics-004.jpgAlso of note is Dr. Cuddy's rack, but I can't find any good pictures of that at the moment.
agreed on both points.keep looking.
I've been saying this in the hideout for a while now, but nobody listens.
Jennifer Morrison is being dicked by Jesse Spencer (Dr. Robert Chase) IRL.
Not surprising. Damn those Aussies and their accents.
I've been saying this in the hideout for a while now, but nobody listens.
I'm all ears.