• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up, New episode tonight. Let's find out what happens to House in Jail.
I really dont think anything will come of his being arrested. In my opinion it was only in the show for a teaser that could be aired throughout the fall break. It really serves no purpose and nothing will happen to him because of it.

Ok, I took someone to see Borat tonight, and it started at 10, so I had to leave my house around 9:30 to pick her up, get gas, and get to the theater.What happened tonight? I saw the first half, right up to about where the fat guy broke the MRI table and was screaming

The fat guy didn't want any help but they were able to talk him into working on him. At first they couldn't find anyhting wrong with him and he insisted they let him leave. When he was leaving he became very disoriented and wound up stumbling through the front window of the hospital. That part was actually kind of funny as he took Cameron with him. Anyways, he wound up having cancer.The better part of the story is House and his problems with the cops. They did a search of his apartment and found a ton of Vicadin, and added a trafficking charge to his list. Near the end of the show it shows House talking to a lawyer and the lawyer wants House to plea bargain. The end of the show has the cop talking to Wilson in a hotel room about Wilson prescribing all of the Vicadin they found at House's apartment. He says he did prescribe them but the prescriptions show 2 different signatures from Wilson. He still stands by his story even though the cop says it could mean more trouble for House and Wilson.I love this season so far.

The fat guy didn't want any help but they were able to talk him into working on him. At first they couldn't find anyhting wrong with him and he insisted they let him leave. When he was leaving he became very disoriented and wound up stumbling through the front window of the hospital. That part was actually kind of funny as he took Cameron with him. Anyways, he wound up having cancer.The better part of the story is House and his problems with the cops. They did a search of his apartment and found a ton of Vicadin, and added a trafficking charge to his list. Near the end of the show it shows House talking to a lawyer and the lawyer wants House to plea bargain. The end of the show has the cop talking to Wilson in a hotel room about Wilson prescribing all of the Vicadin they found at House's apartment. He says he did prescribe them but the prescriptions show 2 different signatures from Wilson. He still stands by his story even though the cop says it could mean more trouble for House and Wilson.I love this season so far.
yeah this season has been awesome. i really didn't care about the fat guy storyline. i just wanted to see more of house vs. psychotic cop. this guy is definitely not going away for the while.foreman is starting to get some really good lines in. "so you think the MRI machine will stand on principle?" and others. cameron is starting to get ballsier ever since she helped kill that old doctor, and chase seems to be getting more lazy. house just rules. i think he knows the severity of the situation, but still won't back down from the cop. i think wilson could be in some trouble soon too.too much. too good.
He says he did prescribe them but the prescriptions show 2 different signatures from Wilson.
Ah, NapaDon left this out when he gave me the run down of what I missed. I didn't think the cop plot would just disappear that quickly
Ah, NapaDon left this out when he gave me the run down of what I missed. I didn't think the cop plot would just disappear that quickly
Yeah, I hope not. It's really making this season interesting.
Yeah, I hope not. It's really making this season interesting.
This show is awsome. Did anyone notice the connection between him and that girl on his team, seems like some sort of relationship foreshadowing. I also have thought for a while that whats her name is gonna use house's sperm for her donation quest anyone else think this.Whats with the other guy on the team being basically put "on timeout" and not being involved?So many questions so little time, you know houses sighning his own perscriptions are gonna come into play eventually but how.
This show is awsome. Did anyone notice the connection between him and that girl on his team, seems like some sort of relationship foreshadowing. I also have thought for a while that whats her name is gonna use house's sperm for her donation quest anyone else think this.Whats with the other guy on the team being basically put "on timeout" and not being involved?So many questions so little time, you know houses sighning his own perscriptions are gonna come into play eventually but how.
are you a new fan?Im guessing you are. You should buy the DvDs. You wont regret it.
I think he's there for 6 episodes total. 4 more I think.
are you a new fan?Im guessing you are. You should buy the DvDs. You wont regret it.
I have been watching for a while but havent seen alot of episodes, might have to grab the dvd's. Great show, i try to catch it whenever i can
I have been watching for a while but havent seen alot of episodes, might have to grab the dvd's. Great show, i try to catch it whenever i can
Watch season one, episode "Kids" and whatever the next one was. That'll clue you in on the thing between Cameron and House.

I didn't enjoy it that much. I know I am in a minority on this one but I think the last 2 eps were far more entertaining than this one. Something about this one left me saying..blah.

i just dont believe the cop story line so farwould a hospital really allow a cop to just question the different doctors when there appears to be no case so far? Why would wilson get his account frozen? they have no evidence he ever accepted money from house nor has he even been accused. Its plain harrassment and it appears the hospital isnt gonna do anything. I understand they want to show the cop as being obsessive and so forth but it just isnt believable

i just dont believe the cop story line so farwould a hospital really allow a cop to just question the different doctors when there appears to be no case so far? Why would wilson get his account frozen? they have no evidence he ever accepted money from house nor has he even been accused. Its plain harrassment and it appears the hospital isnt gonna do anything. I understand they want to show the cop as being obsessive and so forth but it just isnt believable
the whole thing is purely for ratings. It wont go anywhere. House isnt going to prison, or even trial. Its just so they can have some teasers as commercials.
the whole thing is purely for ratings. It wont go anywhere. House isnt going to prison, or even trial. Its just so they can have some teasers as commercials.
well duh the star of the show isnt going anywhere...i just dont think they did a good job of making it believable in any sense of it.
I didn't enjoy it that much. I know I am in a minority on this one but I think the last 2 eps were far more entertaining than this one. Something about this one left me saying..blah.
you got that right. That was the best episode since Three Stories in season 1.
well duh the star of the show isnt going anywhere...i just dont think they did a good job of making it believable in any sense of it.
How could it be believable?? The whole thing is completely retarted. Its like when the black guy bought the hospital in season one and was threatening to fire House. I mean come on.
you got that right. That was the best episode since Three Stories in season 1.
Ooh, I have seen much better. What to you made it so wonderful if I amy ask? Some other friends of mine also loved the hell out of it but can't or have yet to explain to me what made it so great.